Feeling adventurous

Sophia was yanked down with Ford, forced to crouch down as she moved further from the Professors with Ford, hoping Zoe was in tow.

At hearing Professor King's voice, Sophia remained emotionless. She had been in an argument with him the previous year, and she knew that he had many weaknesses. It was not until she heard Professor Manteia's voice that she got worried.

Refusing to be scared, an angry, determined look came upon Sophia's face. "We can get out of this," she whispered to Ford and Zoe, turning so that she was moving at an oblique angle deeper into the Forrest.

"I think we can go around them" Zoe whispered as low, She also crouched down, and prayed that nobody would try anything dumb.

(((ouch, and what sort of weaknesses might those be? And trust me, none of them would come into play if it came down to it... ;-) )))

(((I'd love to see how you get around us, Prof. Manteia is in the forest, I am outside it, one of us will spot you.)))

Ford continued moving with Sophia, deeper into the forest, away from the professor. Here goes nothing, he thought, "I say we just make a straight shot into the forest for a bit, then go to the lake."

((Don't forget about Bellatrix, who is...somewhere....))

((Ok, firstly Professor, I was thinking of the thread in which you screamed at me by the lake.

Secondly, the Forrest, as I see it, is rather large. Let us work out how we will get out of this, as you all simply cannot let us explore in the Forrest, while you, Professor, take students into it for lessons.))

(((lol yes, but she'll commit scuicide, Im sure of it... abranch she blows off a tree will hit her on the head.)))

Sophia Stark said:
((Ok, firstly Professor, I was thinking of the thread in which you screamed at me by the lake.

Secondly, the Forrest, as I see it, is rather large. Let us work out how we will get out of this, as you all simply cannot let us explore in the Forrest, while you, Professor, take students into it for lessons.))
((( I know to which thread you refer.

Rofl, but they're with me and thats under... interesting circumstances... i dont see deat eaters attacking you ;) )))

Zoe nodded her head, "but I think we should at least warn Bellatrix about the professors, if we pass by her." She whispered, getting ready to get up on Fords' call.

(((I honestly don't know what you guys are talking about ooc)))

Professor Nicolas King said:
Sophia Stark said:

Secondly, the Forrest, as I see it, is rather large.  Let us work out how we will get out of this, as you all simply cannot let us explore in the Forrest, while you, Professor, take students into it for lessons.))

Rofl, but they're with me and thats under... interesting circumstances... i dont see deat eaters attacking you ;) )))
((Oh they will be.))

Sophia Stark said:
Professor Nicolas King said:
Sophia Stark said:

Secondly, the Forrest, as I see it, is rather large.  Let us work out how we will get out of this, as you all simply cannot let us explore in the Forrest, while you, Professor, take students into it for lessons.))

Rofl, but they're with me and thats under... interesting circumstances... i dont see death eaters attacking you ;) )))
((Oh they will be.))
(((I know, i can read that forum, its amazing, but still, she came to me, and you wont be expecting it... :p )))

(to be fair to you all, I edited an earlier post to indicate that I had sent off a patronus to an undetermined destination after whispering to Professor King)

Professor Manteia cast Lumos and took several strides deeper into the forest, stopping every few moments to listen for the sound of voices or disturbed branches which would certainly snap if a student was careless enough to step on one.

He consulted his watch, two minutes remained...he was becoming concerned by the lack of judgment that his Slytherin students were showing. He thought that they were more intelligent than this, and while known for their cunning nature they were not demonstrating it thinking that they might outsmart not one, but two highly skilled wizards.

(((YOU DID EDIT IT! That's awesome ;-) and I'm a highly skilled wizard now ??? KILLER! and here I thought you hated me, you even made fun of my trophey shelves in my office ;-) )))

Zoe-Hope Weasley said:
Zoe nodded her head, "but I think we should at least warn Bellatrix about the professors, if we pass by her." She whispered, getting ready to get up on Fords' call.

(((I honestly don't know what you guys are talking about ooc)))
((Zoe, here is the thread I am referring to from last year.))

Sophia looked to Zoe, surprised by her suggestion. "I doubt we will run into her. I hope we do not, she will make things worse for us with her lack of temper. The Professors know we are in here. Even if they do not catch us, they will approach us later." Sophia stopped and stood up straight, contemplating.

Since Kale seemed to not be doing anything for the time remaining, he took a few steps away from Professor King and took a seat down on a log outide the forest edge. Twiddling his thumbs and snapping his fingers, Kale kept his focus on the trees...wondering where the others may possibly be, he started to lose hope for them since Professor Manteia seemed to always have something up his sleeve...

(((o gosh, thx Sophia for bringing up my /\/3\/\/|313/\/3zz again :(

i had just recently joined the site and was a /\/3\/\/|3 FYI :p )))

One of Ford's qualities that had been pushed down when his mother died was a very large stubborn streak. Anymore, it only came out in times of extreme stress and emotion. He was committed to his actions, if Professor Manteia wanted to give him hell later, let him. Ford began stalking quietly as possible away from the Head of House, fighting the urge to break into a frantic run, such an action would be counterproductive.

Sophia shook her head at Ford and turned back the way they had come. With an utterance of Lumos, Sophia held her wand before her as she walked quickly toward where she figured Professor Manteia was coming from. She left without a word, deciding to let Zoe choose her path on her own.

Professor Manteia pressed on, deeper into the forest, the cool autumn evening breeze disturbing the leaves above him. He heard footsteps approaching and noted wandlight ahead. He stopped and allowed the person to approach at their own pace, his wand still illuminated and casting an eerie glow around his stern features.

Zoe had to think fast, and she wasn't going to give up, she quickly followed right after Ford. hoping that she would not be shown in Sophia's light.

Seeing a light in the distance, Sophia adjusted her path so that she was moving toward it in a direct line. With a dignified look on her face, she reached Professor Manteia within the minute and looked up at him, her golden eyes glowing eerily in the light from their wands. Sophia stared at the Professor in calm silence, hoping she would not come to regret her decision.

Upon seeing that Sophia had turned around, Ford's heart sunk. A feeling he had never experienced before. He stopped and turned to look, she was walking towards the Professor, wand alight. Ford, stopped and stood, to lean against a tree. He was trying to deal with new whatever was going on with his head.

Professor Manteia glanced down at his watch and then looked at Sophia with disapproval. At least she had shown the good sense to come directly to him as opposed to try and escape. He wondered how she would handle being questioned about her activities and as yet, undiscovered companions.

"Miss Stark, are you aware that this is known as the Forbidden Forest and that it is off limits to students, particularly at this late hour?", Professor Manteia said without much expression.

Zoe saw their HOH question Sophia, and she hoped that Sophia wouldn't reveal who else was in the forest. She then noticed the sad look on Ford's face.
"Ford, we should keep moving," She said, hoping to change the subject.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back