Feeling adventurous

Professor Nicolas King said:
Professor King noticed more students farther into the forest, "You come her too!" he exclaimed to who seemed to be Ford Harkonnen, "Bring everyone else who might be in there too!."

"Ah, Professor Manteia, " he stated as Arithmos walked closer.
((I would love to know how you can see us. I was not aware that you had super night vision Professor.))

Sophia Stark said:
Professor King noticed more students farther into the forest, "You come her too!" he exclaimed to who seemed to be Ford Harkonnen, "Bring everyone else who might be in there too!."

((I would love to know how you can see us. I was not aware that you had super night vision Professor.))
ooc: XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Sophia Stark said:

(((
Ford, left with Zoe, was still a fair bit into the forest. He could just barely make out Professor King standing outside with the others, "Sophia," he hissed as loud as he could manage, without the Professor hearing.
if ford can see me, i can see him, can i not?)))

((I'm running under the assumption that the Forest is really freakin' dark. Not only is it that way in general, but it's night time. You, at this point are outside the forest, and are thus illuminated by starlight, moonlight, and ambient light from the castle.))

(((fiiinneee ill edit :( ))

(I will assume from what I've read that we can see Scorpius and Kale who were still standing at the edge of the forest, can't see Sophia and Ford even though they are nearby, hidden in the trees. Bellatrix would appear to be out of view, but I would suspect locating her won't be difficult if she keeps casting spells)

"Good Evening Professor. Thank you for contacting me directly about this.", Professor Manteia said as he scowled at the two boys. "Mr. Thomas and Mr. Knight...why are you here at this hour and where are your schoolmates?", Professor Manteia demanded in a low, threatening voice as his eyes pierced through them. His body language and tone conveyed that it would be unwise for them to lie to the professors at this point.

Bellatrix continued doing so, now causing little twigs and leaves to explode. Making a flock of birds fly from their tree perch.

((Alright, if you want to see us, just say, you see our wands illuminated... Because, they, in fact are alight, as most of us cast 'lumos'. Until such a point, you can't see me.))

((Or are you editing.... *confused*))

"Ah, Professor Manteia, " he stated as Arithmos walked closer, "I beileve these two are yours?"
(((edited)))

Just as she heard Ford's barely audible hiss, Sophia spotted the Professors outside of the Forrest. She stopped and immediately turned around. Uttering nox under her breath, she deluminated her wand as she walked quickly back to where Ford and Zoe were, placing a tree between herself and the Professors as she reached them. She gestured for them to do the same, peering out from behind the tree with her golden eyes, her face emotionless.

Professor Manteia heard some rustling and saw some light flashes piercing the canopy deeper in the forest and turned to Professor King. "It would appear that these two are not alone. Would you care to investigate and see who else might have strayed into the forest?"

((You can as i gtg, my mom now says i can only be ol 2 hours a day, bye all...)))

((You can as i gtg, my mom now says i can only be ol 2 hours a day, bye all...)))
ooc: My parents said that too but who listens to them? :lol: Awwwwwww bye.

Bellatrix Green said:
Bellatrix continued her enjoyment not knowing that miles away from her were two Professors.
((I sincerely doubt that you could have traveled miles in the short time that we have been in the Forrest.))

Professor Manteia noticed Professor King's momentary hesitation and decided that he would be better suited to go into the forest and leave the professor here with the other two boys. He withdrew his wand and cast Lumos, his wand bursting to life. With his wand outstretched before him, Professor Manteia strode quickly into the forest, scanning back and forth and listening intently as he moved stealthily through the underbrush.

Sophia Stark said:
Bellatrix Green said:
Bellatrix continued her enjoyment not knowing that miles away from her were two Professors.
((I sincerely doubt that you could have traveled miles in the short time that we have been in the Forrest.))
I fixed it.

((I am going to halt posting in this for the time being, as not everyone is here. I sincerely wish that we had waited to continue this, as Kale and Scorpius were left behind, but it is far too late now. If you wish to godmod for me, I will be a bit disappointed, but so be it.))

((Bellatrix, how long are you invisioning us having been in the Forrest? I was thinking along the lines of five minutes at most. How long does it take you to travel a mile? Because it takes me considerably more than five minutes.))

(Miss Stark has, as usual, spoken with a great deal of intelligence. I will also stop at this point. It would be a very big error in judgment to attempt to god-mod my character ) :mad:

((You are free to continue Bellatrix. However, the Professor and I are stopping, as Professor King and Zoe have both left, and poor Kale and Scorpius were left in the first place. We will be continuing at a later time, I assume.))

As Kale saw Professor King King approach him and Scorpius his stomach dropped. CRAP. he thought, showing it with wide eyes and a straight face. Looking over at Scorpius they were both obviously caught in the middle, not wanting to rat their friends out. Kale stood looking at Professor Manteia, he always seemed to catch Kale at the worst possible moments.

"Good evening, Professors..." he stammered not answering their suspicious questions. Looking down at the ground, Kale hoped Ford, Sophia and the others got away...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back