Feeling adventurous

"Good evening, Kale." Professor King stated as he turned to Arithmos, "What say you to us going together and bringing these two along?" he inquired...

((But , bella, unlike you i am obedient... My mom let me on again though :wacko: ))

Kale didn't know what to think when Professor King suggested them to come along looking for the others. He didn't want to get his friends busted. Standing with his hands in his pockets and shuffling his feet, he staggered along.

"Nox," Ford whispered and crouched down, grabbing Sophia's hand on his way down. He, quietly as possible, stalked away from the oncoming Professors, Sophia in tow.

((LOL...poor Kale and Scorpius are left in the cold as the others get away. How sad.))

Professor King pointed his wand at his throat and muttered a spell, magnifing his voice. "We saw more then one student leave the great hall with Mr. Thomas, come out now, or we will box you in." Professor King stated calmly, but nevertheless it boomed through the forest.

Ford whispered "Accio broom," under his breath, hoping he was good enough with the spell to summon the broom from his room in the dungeons. In any case, it would take a minute or two to arrive.

Whatching a broom soar through the sky from the castle towards the forest professor King chuckled, "Finite!" he whispered as the broom dropped to the ground.

(((arent we still on the forests edge as Arithmos and/or Kale havent agreed to go toggether yet?)

Zoe was still with Ford and Sophia, and whipered, "nox" and began walking backwards into the forrest more, being careful with every step she took, also wanting to see if anyone else was caught.

(((This is all assuming I never left, because I don't think I got caught, and I didn't leave)))

Professor Manteia had started into the forest when Professor King suggested that they drag Kale and Scorpius with them and then bellowed that they were here looking for them. He grimaced slightly at Professor King's lack of tact, thinking that it would now be obvious to anyone who didn't know that they were about to be caught that there were people now looking for them.

He wheeled around at Professor King and the two boys. "Well I suppose that is one option, isn't it.", he uttered in a less than amiable tone. "Come on then!"

Dammit Ford... Kale whispered to himself as the broom flew unstealthly towards the forest. At Professor Kings request, Kale followed him slowly behind into the Forest...

Zoe whispered to Ford and Sophia,
"If we get caught, there is no telling what the punishment will be!" as she backed up a bit more quietly.

"Yes it is one option." Professor King whispered as he took the charm off himself, "What would you prefer?" he inquired of Arithmos, "They were obviously trying to escape, lights going out, Brooms flying around..."

Ford watched as his broom tumbled out side the forest, Crap, he thought. He continued stalking away silently as possible, racking his mind for ways to get out of this mess. All in all, things would be better if they gave up, but Ford was committed, and not about to give up.

Professor Manteia stopped and retreated towards Professor King, whispering quietly in his ear about what they might do next. A rare smile crept across his face as he sent his Patronus, a large King Cobra, speeding off into the distance.

"We have no other choice but going further in, or going around them!" She whispered frantically.

(((didn't i already cast finite on it?
Whatching a broom soar through the sky from the castle towards the forest professor King chuckled, "Finite!" he whispered as the broom dropped to the ground.

i meant that he cast finite on the broom, so it dropped to the ground.)))

((Ah, I didn't see that. :o Editing...))

Kale watched as the broom crashed into a branch and laughed idiotically. That was his poor attempt of trying to grab both of the Professors attention by looking like a goon...

Walking backwards a bit, Professor King turned to Kale and Scorpius, "We'll wait here at the edge of the forest." he stated standing right outside the first row of trees.

Professor Manteia re-entered the forest with renewed concentration, the students within would be caught...it was only a matter of time. The professors now knew that there were more students within the forest and it was certain that the students knew they were being pursued. As a result, Professor Manteia did the only logical thing, give them an opportunity to give themselves up.

Professor Manteia pointed his wand at his throat, much like Professor King had done earlier and spoke slowly and clearly. "This is Professor Manteia and we are aware of your presence in the Forbidden Forest. You have three minutes to come out and accept your respective punishments with some of your dignity still in tact. If you require us to come in and find you, the punishment will be much more severe."

Professor Manteia withdrew his watch and noted the time. "Your three minutes has now begun!", he said with a serious and threatening tone to his voice. Professor Manteia knew that the students had almost no resources left to evade them and that their next move would be very telling about their character. One misstep and he would pounce upon them with a fury rarely seen, even in these dark woods.

(((rock on :D )))

Once Professor Manteia announced that the others would be getting 'punishments', he immediately pondered on what they may punish him and Scorpius...considering they didn't step into the forest and hide like the others.

"What's going to happen to us punishment wise..Professor?" he asked Professor King wondering if the outcome would be as bad as he was expecting

"I will leave that to your head of house, as I would hope he would do for me if he caught a Gryffindor." Professor King replied to Kale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back