Feeling adventurous

A

Anonymous

Scorpius had his cloak wrapped around him. He was the first one down here. He decided to wait for a couple more Slytherins (and anyone else who wants to join) before going into the forest. Underneath his cloak he gripped his wand tightly just in case.

Ford sauntered down to the Forest to meet his fellow Slytherins for some exploration. He was walking with Sophia down the lawn. Ford saw Scorpius waiting, and nodded to him stoically, "Anyone else here yet?"

Sophia arrived at the spot where Scorpius was, having walked down with Ford. As Ford had inquired about the others, Sophia merely looked around, noting the cool, clear autumn night.

((I suppose we are still in costume?))

Kale walked down to the Forbidden Forest, a bit bummed out that Sabriel wasn't around to explore with him and the other Slytherins. Meeting up with the others he peered out into the darkness ahead of the group, the forest was thriving with the normal sounds from the creatures in its depths..."Hey guys...so do you think anyone else going to join us?" he asked, a bit nervous on what may be in store..

"Zoe-Hope Weasley was at the table, but I do not know if she is coming." Ford stated and pulled his wand out, "Lumos!" His wand lit up the crisp autumn night, a chill wind came in and blew up a shower of leaves.

((Are we still in costume??)) "Let's wait for Zoe a little while longer, just to see if she shows up," he said. Releasing the grip on his wand he pulled it out and decided to light his wand as Ford had done. "Lumos," he said calmly. Once his wand had lit up he pointe it toward the forest grounds, just to see what they were headed for.

Bellatrix walked out of the shadows behind the group. "Well well well, wonderful night isin't it?" she said in a cackled voice.

ooc: Her costume
doll2redone.gif

(((sorry guys, )))

Zoe ran and caught up with the rest of her housemembers, "Sorry I'm late, I wanted to grab a quick snack before we came." She said, and took her wand out of a special pocket initially meant for a dagger.

Ford nodded to the two girls as they arrived, "It seems we are all here now. I will lead, that is, unless someone else wants to?"

((I was asking you, Scorpius, if we are still in costume. I would assume we are.))

Sophia looked to Bellatrix, her blank expression betraying the emotions she had inside. She was unsure as to what to think of Bellatrix, but preferred to avoid her mostly. Although, you cannot avoid someone forever. With a nod of greeting both to Bellatrix and Zoe, Sophia looked to the group collectively.

Lighting her wand with an utterance of lumos, Sophia waited for someone to begin, not having a preference on who led or what not.

Zoe nodded to Ford, and to Sophia. She then whispered 'lumos' as well, and the tip of her wand lit up.

Bellatrix looked at Sophia and smirked. "So are you going to go, or are we just going to stand here like idiots all night?" she said loud and sharp.

Sophia turned her gaze upon Bellatrix, her golden eyes glowing in the moonlight. When she spoke to Bellatrix, her voice was calm and composed, a hint of smugness detectable. "You may have missed it, but Ford said he was going to lead this expedition. Therefore, I am waiting for him to lead."

Ford's irritation and anger flared from the deep and dark places in him, "Alright, cut it, Bellatrix," he stated with a dry finality, "I'm leading. Let's go." He held his wand up and waited for Sophia to follow next to him before walking into the forest."

With an evil smirk to Bellatrix, Sophia turned and walked to Ford. She moved with him into the Forbidden Forest, her lit wand held out in front of her.

Zoe followed closely behind, for she didn't want to encounter anything scary, then looked back to the rest of them, "You guys coming or what?"

"Aren't you? I mean I'm not terrified, but I am slightly scared." She said beginning to walk a bit faster.

Zoe stopped, deciding to wait for the others, for if they were scared, they wouldn't want to be left alone.

"You guys, I think we should wait for the others." She called out to the front.

Ford turned back to Bellatrix, but never on All Hallows Eve, or The Day of the Dead, or Samhain. Tonight, the dead walk the earth." Ford said mystically, yet uncaring at the same time. A malicious grin twitched across his face, he did not believe in such muggle superstitions, but he did not playing on the fears of the others right now.

Ford stopped, determining Soe-Hope's suggestion to be a good one. He lifted his wand up to get a better view of their surroundings and gather his bearings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back