Feeling adventurous

"Yes Professor," Sophia said in a very calm and composed voice. The expression on her face did not change an even the slightest bit as she continued to stare at the Professor, not even blinking.

Ford waved Zoe on and leaned against the tree, his eyes staring into the black darkness, zoning out.

Zoe did as told, and walked just a few steps forward, hiding behind a tree a couple feet away, hoping that nobody else would get caught.

(((Do the professors know who exactly is in the forest?)))

"That is a good response Miss Stark." Professor Manteia replied, speaking to her in a civil tone. "I appreciate that you have always felt it appropriate to speak honestly with me, even when we have not agreed upon certain matters. I would like to know how many other students are still in the forest as I am concerned for their safety. I would like you to tell me who else accompanied you into the forest this evening."

(((Zoe, we rped seeing them leave, so we have an idea, although we can't be positive, but we'll find out ;) )))

Kale was beginning to feel more and more ancy as the moments passed. "They should just come out..." Kale thought out loud. "This is beginning to get worse and worse.." rolling his eyes, Kale got up from the logand stretched his legs

"I have a feeling some of them will." Professor King replied to Kale.

Sophia's calm expression faltered every so slightly at the Professor's question. She did not know if Ford and Zoe were still running, and did not want to betray them if they were. However, she did not want to lie to her Head of House, as he seemed to be able to sense what she was thinking. "There is at least one student still in the Forrest, Professor," she replied, still mostly calm.

Zoe gave a slight sigh of relief at Sophia's answer, and continued to walk to the side, just a couple meters in the forrest from the edge, but still out of view, and she kept walking to the side, getting further and further away from Ford and the rest of them, also wondering what had happened to Bellatrix.

Zoe-Hope Weasley said:
Zoe gave a slight sigh of relief at Sophia's answer, and continued to walk to the side, just a couple meters in the forrest from the edge, but still out of view, and she kept walking to the side, getting further and further away from Ford and the rest of them, also wondering what had happened to Bellatrix.
(((wait, are you getting closer to the edge, or where?)))

Professor Manteia frowned as Sophia answered him, sensing that she might not be telling him the whole truth. He believed that she was not the type of person to leave another person alone in the forest, although he could not be certain as to whether self-preservation was more important to her than the well-being of others. He had made the mistake of making assumptions about her character before and did not want to do so again.

"And who would that one person be that I should still be looking for?"

((( :D :lol: :oy: "Bellatrix Green, Professor")))

Professor Nicolas King said:
Zoe-Hope Weasley said:
(((wait, are you getting closer to the edge, or where?)))
(((Im still as far in as i ever was, but I'm walking towards the side, not further in or out, just left/right whichever way is closer to the castle)))

(((o i c, I always pictured it how they have it set up in the movie where there is only 1 edge of the forest facing the castle, one edge near the lake and we dont know where the other two go... but sure :D ))))

Sophia sensed from the Professor's frown and stress on one person that he was suspicious. She had left Ford behind, but she looked at it as sacrificing herself, so that he could attempt to escape, as he seemed to want to do. She gave him the option to come with her, and he refused. "Bellatrix is in the Forest, Professor. She went off on her own some time ago." Sophia decided that that was enough for now. If the Professor wanted to know more, he could ask. She was determined not to betray Ford and Zoe, and refused to do so of her own volition.

(((LOL, I called it ^_^ )))

(And Zoe, I can't believe that you are close enough to hear Sophia's calm answer and not be making enough noise for me to hear you)

Professor Arithmos Manteia said:
(And Zoe, I can't believe that you are close enough to hear Sophia's calm answer and not be making enough noise for me to hear you)
(((I heard the answer before i moved, so i cant hear anyone now)))

Zoe-Hope Weasley said:
(((OOOO, pwned arithmos what now ? ;-) j.p )))

Professor Manteia thought it curious that Sophia would have been exploring the forest with Bellatrix as they had never appeared to have been very close in the common room. He pointed his wand in the direction of Professor King and the two boys. "Miss Stark, I want you to walk quickly in the direction of Professor King and remain with him until I have had the opportunity to track down Miss Green. Can I trust you to do as I ask?"

(Zoe-Hope Weasley @ Sep 30 2007, 11:07 PM)

But that still meant you were moving very close to Sophia and I (we weren't moving when we were talking)...it isn't important now anyways.

(Zoe-Hope Weasley @ Sep 30 2007, 11:07 PM)

But that would have still meant you were moving at some point that close to Sophia and I as we weren't moving...it isn't important now anyways.
(I was thinking the same thing)

"Yes Professor," Sophia said, feeling only slightly better at not being questioned further. She turned to face the direction in which the Professor was pointing and walked quickly that way, her illuminated wand held out before her.

Soon, she emerged from the Forest and stopped. Looking around, she spotting Professor King, Kale and Scorpius. Sophia walked toward them, holding herself up straight, wearing a dignified look onh her face as she stopped before them. She distinguished her wand with an utterance of nox, staring forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back