Feeling adventurous

"I don't beleive in that rubbish of muggle superstitions. Their stupid. No if we had inferi it would change it a bit. But those aren't that bad either..." she said un-caring.

"Where exactly are we going?" She asked Ford, and walked up to where he was, also wondering how far Bellatrix would walk alone.

Ford turned and looked at Bellatrix, everyone's faces were thrown into sharp contrast by the wandlight. "Be that as it may," Ford shrugged, sneering, "It's still something to keep in mind."

Upon Zoe-Hope asking him where they were going, Ford glanced over to her, "Where whatever road we find takes us," he said matter-of-factly.

Zoe wasn't worried for Bellatrix, for she knew she could defend herself, and she had also said that she had been in the forest many times.
"What if we run into something...Some of us are first years, and we cant defend ourselves well..." She said to Ford.

Bellatrix stopped and heard their blubbering. "A FIRST YEAR CAN LAST IN HERE! I DID! SO DEAL WITH IT, IF YOUR TOO SCARED NOW THNE JUST LEAVE!" she then continued walking.

Sophia had stopped with Ford, also turning to face Zoe and Bellatrix. She glanced to Ford, emotionless at his proclamation of the dead walking the Earth. Seeing no reason to speak, as Zoe's question had been directed to Ford, Sophia merely moved her golden eyes over the other girls, calculating.

At Bellatrix's outburst, Sophia remained calm, being quite used to this by now. She regretted that Bellatrix was so far away, as she wanted to say something to her. However, now Sophia's thoughts wandered to leaving Bellatrix in the Forrest.

((My apologies, I missed that part. You did not post walking past Ford and Sophia, so I was confused. I shall edit my post.))

ooc: Ok...

Bellatrix continued walking now no longer able to see them. What a bungh of bloody babies, can't even handel a forest...

Sophia looked to Ford and Zoe, mostly glad to be rid of Bellatrix. "Do you want to stay here, go after Bellatrix, or go back to Kale and Scorpius?"

"Bellatrix seems to be fine on her own, I suggest that two of us stay here, and one goes to see if Kale and Scorpius are alright. " She said.

"I will go," Sophia said blankly. She was tired of just standing around in the dark Forrest. Without waiting for a response from Ford or Zoe, she turned and walked back to the edge of the Forrest, where they had left Kale and Scorpius.

Professor King had been patrolling the Forbidden forest, as was now his duty and noticed a group of students wandering in it. Before approaching them he summoned his patronus and sent it to Professor Manteia who appeared to be most of the student's head of house...

He now approahed the students, "What are we doing?" he inquired as he waited for Professor Manteia to arrive.

She was growing bored as she walked further and further in. She took out he wand and yelled "Avada Kadav-!" Cutting her self off. But still causing a big green light to flash from the end of her wand. She cackled with glee.

Ford, left with Zoe, was still a fair bit into the forest. He could just barely make out Professor King standing outside with the others, "Sophia," he hissed as loud as he could manage, without the Professor hearing.

Professor Manteia had received Professor King's Patronus and made his way to the Forbidden Forest. He assumed that this had something to do with the students who had left the feast early and he was very displeased to find that they may have come here. As he approached the forest, he noticed Professor King speaking with a small group of students, all of whom he recognized as Slytherins. Steam rose off of Professor Manteia's brow as he strode quickly across the lawn towards the forest, closing the distance at an alarming rate.

((I am confused. Who exactly is Professor King speaking to? We have essentially broken off into three groups.))

"Ah, Professor Manteia, " he stated as Arithmos walked closer, "I beileve these two are yours?"

Sophia Stark said:
((I am confused. Who exactly is Professor King speaking to? We have essentially broken off into three groups.))
((I think it's the kale-Scorpius group...))

She repeated her actions with as many diffirent spells as she new. Occasionally hitting a small animal or bug in the forest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back