Fancy Werewolf

I say we burn the entire village, but I don't think that's allowed in the game rules...

I don't agree with Teigs in Charlotte/Kaye being a werewolf, mostly just because I don't see her standing out in the way that Teigs does but that's just a difference in opinion.

I'm at a loss right now. Was hoping that Pat would have taken out a wolf considering there are three. Since I'm heading out with mom today, I'll withhold my vote for the next several hours. Maybe someone will stand out for me. (I was suspicious of KR but Pat proved me wrong)

Oh well that was unexpected xD I actually have no idea now because I really thought it was Professor Wren Louise and now I feel bad for thinking so. I will leave my vote hanging for now.

Jeez I have no idea, I suspected them both. On the plus side, with all the villagers getting killed off, the odds of catching a wolf goes up.

whoops sorry for not being active last day or so things came up

I don't know happened too, and still don't want to throw wild accusations around I rather stay calm here. I think I let my vote out this time too

Well that sucks..
We need to up our game xD
At the moment it's 3 in the morning here so I'm gonna go asleep and think on this and vote in the morning!

I'm totally stumped, I thought KR was suspicious, but obviously not. Now I'm starting to think maybe the people who are not taking part in the discussion are more suspicious though.

There are a couple people that haven't given their opinions - and even some that haven't really been all that involved the entire game, despite being online. I always feel uneasy when people seem to be trying to keep themselves out of the way. There's always the chance, for whatever reason, that they can't play for RL reasons. But for now that is known for sure is that they have been online, but not active in regards to the game. I might withhold my vote for a couple more hours to hope for more discussion, but we need to vote eventually, and at this rate it might just be another random vote again.

Yeah I can assure I just didn't get around last time to give my opinion. But right now I feel like villagers should agree on someone, because it is getting rather dark quickly here.

I would go with what the majority thinks is the right thing to do, I haven't really caught onto any suscpiscious acting.

The discussion isn't really helping my decision making but I disagree with not voting, perhaps with holding for another couple of hours would be smarter, but nah, I'm just going to vote, and from a random stab in the dark, I vote to lynch Daniel.
I'm sorry if it's wrong, but at some point you just gotta pick someone.

I understand that, and look I am not disagreeing. As I said I am also not sure, but I see if anybody else will vote and go with them as I said.

I need to stick my vote now, because I'm going to bed soon and will probably not have another chance to. I've seen Zach lurking the topic several times and he hasn't posted, so I'm voting to lynch Professor Justin Cliffeton.

I'm going to stick with my vote and vote to lynch Charlotte Owens

I decided to go random because I don't have an idea. I guess I vote to lynch Professor Kida Frost.

I vote to lynch James Adams as he has been online recently but hasn't participated in this discussion which makes me think he's a bit suspicious

Because we sort of seem to be at a tie break situation, and unless anyone else puts their votes forward, I change my vote to James Adams because I agree with Lauren's suspicions about him.

Okay so I take it everyone is voting randomly, I'm going to double a vote so there's a majority and choose Charlotte Owens as Teigs has been suspicious of her for a while and someone's gotta go. Sorry Kaye!

So
2 votes for Charlotte Owens
2 votes for James Adams
1 vote for Professor Justin Cliffeton
1 vote for Professor Kida Frost.

It's going to fall to a randomiser again if we don't decide on who to lynch right?

Okay, so I'm starting to suspect Daniel a bit, because he didn't take part, and said he didn't get around to posting, yet was online. Also, I find it odd that he just said he was going to go with someone else's vote, so I vote to lynch Danyel Withsby.

Because I have no wish to kill a villager (myself) and that is a 50:50 chance right now, I vote to lynch Charlotte Owens. Honestly, if people take against me for self-survival, then look to what you'd do in my situation xD

Alright so my vote is between charlotte owens and James Adams. Hm, I go with James Adams then
I vote for James Adams.

After some time a tie was made,
And farewell to Charlotte Owens they bade.
The folk hung their heads and wiped back their tears,
Saw she'd been a wolf, then erupted in cheers.

Feeling more hopeful, the townspeople fled,
Back to their homes and into their beds.
But whilst they were hoping there'd only been one,
Two more wolves were plotting some fun...

It is night.

The teeth of a werewolf flashed in the dark,
And tore to shreds Professor Sloane Stark.
Much too young for life to take,
Once a villager, now a steak.

Time was now ticking; the townspeople knew,
That quite soon this would be their fate, too.
They gathered together to chat and converse,
And choose who was next to ride off in a hearse.

It is day.

i'm beginning to suspect Madeline/Lauren.

That's funny because I was beginning to suspect you :glare:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back