Fancy Werewolf

I'm beginning to get suspicious of you Tenilee, while others don't overly participate in the discussion, you always seem ready to start throwing around people to accuse as if trying to ensure the light shines anywhere but on you....

If it's any consolation, I'm pretty suss of you, too. (Everyone, really, let's be honest here) xD But I like discussion, and if I need to get the ball rolling a couple of times, then I will. Better than everyone throwing votes in at the end like headless chooks! So, naturally, I'm suss of the people that don't get involved, and that just skirt under doing the minimum, and then coming in at the end and contributing seemingly blind votes. We've all got our suspicions, sure, but I can't really not be suss of people that aren't contributing with their suspicions, you know?

Well, technically we are still very largely clueless, no one does know, all be can do is guess. And while non-involvement can be an indicator of guilt so too can involvement, half of this game is just sitting accusing one another until one side or the other wins. I don't know who is the werewolf, but increasingly, I've grown more and more suspicious of you Tenile, I obviously have so little to back this up, and it'll feel like I'm just saying it as an attempt to "pass the light to someone else" but it's not.

So, I vote to lynch Tenile

James Adams
Madeline Walden
Professor Kalif Styx
Kate Moon-Archer
Professor Justin Cliffeton
Samual Kaster
Professor Kida Frost
Stefan Archer

I think that's all of us left?
Justin and Kida have never voted or participated in any discussion which concerns me

If they haven't participated at all, even at this point, would it not be fair to argue that perhaps this isn't because of a desire to keep a role secret i.e. a werewolf but rather because of a lack of a role i.e. villager .

Stefan Archer said:
If they haven't participated at all, even at this point, would it not be fair to argue that perhaps this isn't because of a desire to keep a role secret i.e. a werewolf but rather because of a lack of a role i.e. villager .
That's true but as Kaitlyn said earlier the two wolves could be teaming up where one is active and the other is flying under the radar?

Madeline Walden said:
Stefan Archer said:
That's true but as Kaitlyn said earlier the two wolves could be teaming up where one is active and the other is flying under the radar?
That sounds a little like something a wolf would say to ensure targets remain those not at all active...

But of course yeah that would be a tactic xD we can only guess

Zach was involved a little earlier in the game, but not for a while now. At first I was looking at them as suspects, and they're still there I guess, I think they just might not be playing. That's sort of why I haven't bothered voting for them a couple days ago - but I still look at them because I'm positive I have seen them lurk the topic. I would t say their no involvement is because they're villagers, because that's a little dangerous. It's conscievable that one might be a wolf with a more active partner, or neither are and they're just too busy or can't be bothered to play, or they're both wolves hoping to be forgotten, or whatnot. I think I voted to lynch Kida a while ago, but then I was like 'is she even playing?' Sooo, I'm sort of on the fence with them. They don't participate, but on the same token, they still read the topic, so they're up to date with the happenings and where everyone is at, but they don't have any opinion, apparently, which is what one can take from their lack of posting at any point in time. So, I kind of agree with both of you, if that makes any sense? Like, I e said it a million times, none involvement really concerns me, but they're more like, none existent, game-wise xD (it's early and I just woke up, I sorry xD )

Damn..

Well like there is not being active and then there is not participating at all.. like to me that would be a silly tactic because people would notice fairly soon if you weren't participating at all?

As for who to vote for, I've read through the topic and it is still hard to know who to vote for..But at this point its what your gut tells you.

I will be back after I finish my essay that is due for tomorrow :r

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, but then you have to consider how far they've come already. It's a pretty good system considering we've literally been lynching each other, and the wolves don't see fit to eat them, either. But then I'd assume they would pop on and like, defend themselves, you know? I don't know. I see why it'd be a good idea (considering the evidence with us right now) and why it'd be a really odd idea. There's always been someone more suspicious than them, and so far we've been lynching villagers - except for when Teigan had a gut instinct and we by chance, I'll add, got a wolf. We were lucky to get Charlotte, because it was a close tie (I think? Or am I remembering someone else's? cbf looking back right now). Our votes mean more now, and I'm not entirely sure I want to 'waste' it on people that probably aren't even playing, when they could simply be villagers and that just works against us. I don't know xD

ill admit that I haven't been as active as I'd like to have been and I have definitely been lurking the topic whenever I get the chance to make sure I don't die xD

Judging off what I've read, though, the people who look the most suspicious are Tenile and Emzies. They're always there, always ready to point the finger at someone, but at least at this point I feel like Tenile is a little more suspicious for now. I'm going to vote to lynch Tenile, and if she turns out to be a villager or something not evil you guys can feel free to lynch me tomorrow for being wrong.

Zach is right. Ye are always there, ready with a reply. One or the other could be the active wolf :r

But then looking at the list, James Adams is the least active in terms of, he's not never discussed anything but he also isn't as active as other people.

For now I'm going to go with attempting to get the more active wolf(if that is the strategy) and in that case, going with my gut, I vote to lynch Tenile and hope to God I'm not killing another villager because we are dwindling fast :correct:

Well, I'm going to stick to my guns and vote to lynch james. Emzies is up there on suspicion, but I'm more concerned with him. Good to see you, Zach. :p

It seemed Samual Kaster was all of out luck,
As he rose to the noose and cried out, "Oh Merlin!"
The townspeople watched from their places nearby,
And cheerfully waved a werewolf goodbye.

Feeling triumphant, the villagers parted,
(And not just because one member had said it was probably time to go to bed).
They drew up their curtains and closed down their blinds,
And tried not to worry their tired little minds.

It is night.

Quiet was the night, and soon the morn broke,
And one by one the villagers woke.
The gathered at once to see who'd survived,
Then cheerfully realised that no one had died.

It is day.​

Well, how 'bout that..

that's a possibility?

I think it's possible that the wolf didn't choose anyone on purpose to try and shift blame to anyone who wasn't active in the last 24 hours.

In any case, James told me that he's the seer and that he saw Kaitlyn as the Wolf. It's possible that James could be lying, and could be a wolf himself, but at this point, what do we really have to lose? If we're wrong, then at least we know.

I vote to lynch Kaitlyn.

Professor Justin Cliffeton said:
I think it's possible that the wolf didn't choose anyone on purpose to try and shift blame to anyone who wasn't active in the last 24 hours.

In any case, James told me that he's the seer and that he saw Kaitlyn as the Wolf. It's possible that James could be lying, and could be a wolf himself, but at this point, what do we really have to lose? If we're wrong, then at least we know.

I vote to lynch Kaitlyn.
Hang on, he told you? I thought that anything game talk was only supposed to happen during the game itself. AKA, during the day.

Does that not only apply to within the topic itself?

(To clarify, so long as nobody 'proved' their role by screenshotting their PM, and so long as they were still alive, I said it was OK for people to talk privately.)

To not go against the crowd and because no counter evidence has been presented then yeah i also vote to lynch Kaitlyn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back