Fancy Werewolf

Professor Justin Cliffeton said:
At risk of moving the general consensus to me, I'd like to make light of me not voting because I only have access to HNZ via my phone :(
That's one of the reasons why I don't suspect you to be on enough to converse with the other wolves (do they do that?) to send in who to kill. xD

I suppose I'll vote for Olivia Havelock, since he is being rather defensive.

Well I think everyone is acting suspiciously xD

But anyway, I vote to lynch Kaye (Charlotte Owens) because she jumped to Hemi's defence pretty quickly, maybe they're both wolves!

I think I'll withhold my vote for a bit, because I'm not entirely sure on which way to go. The wolf could be someone hiding out (it's always pretty suss when people don't get involved with the discussion), so I think I'll wait a little longer to see if Professor Kida Frost comes on to explain herself before I cast my vote - she's the only one that hasn't said anything out of the group that didn't do anything yesterday, right? xD

Professor Sloane Stark said:
Well I think everyone is acting suspiciously xD

But anyway, I vote to lynch Kaye (Charlotte Owens) because she jumped to Hemi's defence pretty quickly, maybe they're both wolves!
I never said Hemi wasn't the wolf but, when I think about it, I have a sort of suspicion that she might be. For one, she hasn't really said anything and is kind of just leaving everyone to themselves. I agree with what Cyndi was saying and maybe perhaps the ones that are keeping quiet are definitely being suspicious. It's all very confusing for me so I'm just going to leave my vote hanging for a little while longer.

Sorry guys I've been busy, I was hosting a dinner party last night so wasn't posting! Right, anyway, my thoughts, well I don't know who to vote for, reading the discussion didn't give much away either and it's pretty much left to guesswork. Hmm so, eeny meeny miny moe, I vote lynch Cyndi, I think it's the opposite logic as the most active people are probably wolves and the not so active people just aren't playing the game. So yeah, I vote lynch Cyndi.

I may need to change my vote to someone whk stands a chance at getting killed ahead of me. :r

Hemi Te Rua said:
and the not so active people just aren't playing the game.
I really hope this isn't the case. :(
Anyway, so I went wandering back through the pages to tally up the votes, and currently we stand at:

Olivia Havelock - 3
Madeline Walden - 1
Professor Wren Louise - 1
Charlotte Owens - 1
Professor Cyndi Kingsley - 1

I think I got everyone, so as we stand right now, Dan's going to be lynched unless something happens and someone evens up the votes to make it randomised. (That is, unless math has failed me and I've missed a vote somewhere) It's the second day, so there isn't too much to go on, but we can't keep randomly lynching everyone. Hopefully we'll be able to work in some actual suspicions and perhaps some crafty input from the seer (though this does run the risk of actually getting the fool, but it'd be figured out relatively quickly if we, well, lynch someone that isn't a wolf xD ).

For now, and possibly the rest of the day (as it's ending in a couple hours?) my vote's going on Madeline Walden in an attempt to increase the chance of having this fall to a randomised vote. I'm really not all that sussed on Olivia Havelock. xD

My suspicions have not changed. I vote to lynch Wren Louise.

I suspect all of you..
But I'm not convinced about Dan/Olivia Havelock, so I'm going to vote to lynch Sara Moon, for absolutely no real reason, because I'm just taking wild stabs in the dark.

Samual Kaster said:
For now, and possibly the rest of the day (as it's ending in a couple hours?) my vote's going on Madeline Walden in an attempt to increase the chance of having this fall to a randomised vote. I'm really not all that sussed on Olivia Havelock. xD
Why would you want it to be random? D:
Professor Cyndi Kingsley voted to lynch Olivia Havelock
Olivia Havelock voted to lynch Madeline Walden
James Adams voted to lynch Professor Wren Louise
Sara Moon voted to lynch Olivia Havelock
Professor Kalif Styx voted to lynch Olivia Havelock
Professor Sloane Stark voted to lynch Charlotte Owens
Hemi Te Rua voted to lynch Professor Cyndi Kingsley
Samual Kaster voted to lynch Madeline Walden

Total:
Olivia Havelock: 3
Madeline Walden: 2
Professor Wren Louise: 1
Charlotte Owens: 1
Professor Cyndi Kingsley: 1

Votes withheld:
Madeline Walden
Charlotte Owens
Professor Wren Louise
Kate Moon-Archer
Professor Justin Cliffeton
Samual Kaster
Professor Kida Frost
Stefan Archer
Danyel Withsby
Look, I'm gonna go with the small consensus we've managed to accrue. We've got a decent enough chance to take out someone who means us harm just by the amount of Wolves we have, as well as a Traitor to take care of. We also have a Guardian and a Seer on our side (unless someone decides to make mischief), so I'll just go for it.

I vote to lynch Olivia Havelock.
(Boy I'm gonna feel rotten if Dan's a villager, but I'm not convinced of anyone's supposed guilt or innocence yet)

Professor Wren Louise said:
Samual Kaster said:
Why would you want it to be random? D:
Quite simple, really - I allow fate and a randomiser to decide. xD

I'm not convinced of Olivia just yet.. and since it is still so early, I'm going to let a random device decide and I apologise if that person is a villager :unsure:

So according to that I vote to lynch Danyel Withsby

Samual Kaster said:
Quite simple, really - I allow fate and a randomiser to decide. xD
That sounds like wolf talk, to me! :drat: =))

I'm sure it is, so is pointing fingers, and doing everything else remotely related to playing the game! :p
Oh, and KR, I voted for lynching Madeline Walden, you seem to not have included that in your post xD

If we lynched people on the matter of them wanting to put things to a randomiser, there would be many suspects here. In my thought, we are all currently as guilty as each other in this for them moment, so I see no problems in putting anything to a randomiser at this point, but I am not changing my vote.

Also, wow, sorry for how that sounds, I am more tired than I thought .

I'm suspicious of both Olivia and Wren and i'm not sure who to vote for between the two.
Olivia was being incredibly defensive (and voted to lynch me :r ) but I feel like Wren may be hiding in plain sight. I will withhold my vote for now :glare:

When dusk began falling and voting was done,
Olivia Havelock had nowhere to run.
The ladies all trembled, the gentlemen flinched,
And watched as the fool was heartlessly lynched.

Back to their houses the townspeople fled,
Shaking in fear and howling in dread.
T'was hard to be bold, and hard to be brave,
When a ghostie was seeking revenge from the grave...

It is night.

Feeling quite vengeful, a pale ghost breezed,
Straight into the house of Professor Louise.
He saw the cold face of Patricia in white,
Let out a shrill scream, and then died of fright.

Not three minutes later, a sickening howl,
Alerted the town to a wolf on the prowl.
It jumped through the shadows with thirst on its breath,
And murdered poor dear Cyndi Kingsley to death.

The morning that followed made quite a sad scene,
For two villagers these Professors had been.
The outlook was bleak; to hope the town clung,
That soon they would pick out a wolf to be hung.

It is day.
(sorry for the delay!)

Whelp.

I have no clue, anyone got any suggestions because I am stumped. xD

Okay so I have little proof but I'm convinced that Charlotte Owens is a wolf. She's super suspicious to me and she just stands out.

Two villagers in one hit, no wolves, at this point I've got no clue, because everyone's suspect. I'm sort of looking at the people laying low, because they could be trying to fly under the radar, maybe?

I'll be honest - I have no idea. All I know is that there are werewolves somewhere and so far we haven't got any of 'em.

I can't believe we lost two villagers in one night :cry:
I'm not sure who the wolves could be at this point!

Who is left?

James Adams
Sara Moon
Madeline Walden
Hemi Te Rua
Charlotte Owens
Esme Lancaster - Villager
Professor Wren Louise -Villager
Professor Kalif Styx
Professor Cyndi Kingsley -Villager
Kate Moon-Archer
Patricia Styx - Ghost
Professor Sloane Stark
Riley Sparkles -Villager
Professor Justin Cliffeton
Samual Kaster
Professor Kida Frost
Stefan Archer
Olivia Havelock -Fool
Danyel Withsby

3 Werewolves
9/ 5 Villagers
1 Guardian
1 Seer
1 Angel
1 Cupid
1 Ghost
1 Traitor
1 Fool

Of that list, I went through and look at who was active in the past 24 hours... and everyone was. :tut: So, that doesn't take us anywhere, either. There are clearly people more invested in playing the game than others, whether it's because they happen to have more time, or whatnot, whatever the reason is. But I'll admit, I find silence suspect. So far we've been picking off people that are actively playing the game, and there's going to come to a point where there aren't going to be any of us actually playing the game left. I don't have a particular person in mind, if I'm honest, so I'm going to withhold my vote for a bit, but I would like to hear what some of the not-so active people have to say, and if they can shed any light on things for the rest of us. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back