Fancy Werewolf

That Miss Riley Sparkles was sleeping in bed,
When in came a werewolf and chewed off her head.
A terrible loss, I'm sure you'll agree,
Especially since a villager was she.

Morning soon broke and the village grew light,
And what the folk saw did give them a fright.
They gathered around the lynching post,
To hang the one they suspected the most...​

It is day. You may now discuss your suspicions and vote to lynch a suspect.
Please remember to vote clearly by saying 'I vote to lynch ____' or 'I change my vote to ____'!​

Aw no, Donna! Pwned already! =))

Well I don't really know what to input since I'm pretty sure it's usually the seer who kicks things off, or at least that would make sense to me since they might know a useful role. The rest of us are going in blind.

Iiiiiin that case, does anyone have anything to share? Grain of salt, remember people, we've got enough players to have a Fool in the mix.

It's usually one of the staff that goes first, Donna seems to have been the target lately xD

I don't really have anything to say, I must say though that if the Guardian is around, and the seer outs themselves, you know who you're protecting.

It seems a little too soon to start suspicion. But as long as the Guardian doesn't out themselves, then it should be okay, right? But with the seer part, the fool will think that it is a seer too.

And we've got three wolves in the mix, so 1/6 of the group are wolves. I don't know who to vote for yet. I'll hold off for a little bit.

because this is the first round and we have a number of players it'll be difficult to get started. So I've decided at random to vote to lynch someone, so I vote to lynch Hemi Te Rua.
He is number four on the list and today is the fourth

3 wolves. So #3- I vote to lynch Madeline Walden.

I used a random number generator and got Esme Lancaster. So, I vote to lynch Esme Lancaster I suppose.

Okay as everyone seems to be randomly selecting at this stage, I vote to lynch Esme Lancaster. Dunno why, call it a hunch.

Mum says: 14.
So, I vote to lynch Professor Justin Cliffeton.

We don't seem to be reaching much of a consensus here XD

What have we got,
#1 for Hemi
#1 for Madeline
#2 for Esme
#1 for me
#1 for Justin

I don't like your 'hunch', Hemi :drat: I vote to lynch Hemi Te Rua.
(Lol that's no basis for a vote, but we got nothin' here so far)

Since this is my first time doing this on a forum. I just follow and don't decide anything on the first vote. As a good charm I wanted to vote the unlucky number but I guess I go with .. 2
I vote to lynch Sara Moon

Since everyone is doing things randomly, I'm going to go random too and I vote to lynch Kate Moon-Archer as she is the only person in the member group on the list and her name stands out the most to me xD

I live at number 15 so I vote to lynch Samual Kaster

Dad picked 18, so I vote to lynch Olivia Havelock.

Omg you guys xD

Hemi Te Rua - 2
Madeline Walden - 1
Esme Lancaster - 2
Kelsey Ruth - 1
Professor Justin Cliffeton - 1
Sara Moon - 1
Kate Moon-Archer - 1
Professor Kalif Styx - 1
Samual Kaster - 1
Olivia Havelock - 1

TL;DR, the villagers don't know **** all, so they've basically decided to draw lots, instead.

So far we've only got 2 votes making 2 people stand out, so unless you all want to double-lynch them (sounds like a bad plan, Cyndi did point out that we're 1/6th wolves), we need a tie-breaker. Anyone planning on changing their vote, or voting on a new person?

The morning was stressful, the town could not choose,
Which of their townsfolk was best they should lose.
When evening did fall, the voting was tied,
And Esme Lancaster, a villager, died.

Back to their homes, the people did flee,
To bar up their windows and lock with a key.
Perhaps, they hoped, the werewolves were done,
But sadly the terror had only begun...

It is night.

Come morning the village was taken aback,
To hear of a second grim werewolf attack.
This was a death was more haunting than most,
For Patricia Styx had been the ghost.

The townspeople gathered, now feeling quite scared,
And praying it them whose lives would be spared.
Together in fear, the puzzle was pieced,
To suss who was man and who was a beast.

It is day.​

RIP Pat (Rest in Pat?).

Okay we're still wandering in the dark.

Wanna cover our base from last time and lynch Hemi? I haven't got any ideas, so I'm down.

I vote to lynch Hemi Te Rua.

Someones eager to push the vote away from themselves :r

In case you haven't recalled, ten different people got voted for last time. No one was exactly quaking in their boots.

But you, on the other hand, didn't get voted for at all :drat: Well, well, well.

Okay, so as it is this is where we stand:

People:
James Adams
Sara Moon
Madeline Walden
Hemi Te Rua
Charlotte Owens
Esme Lancaster (Villager)
Professor Wren Louise
Professor Kalif Styx
Professor Cyndi Kingsley
Kate Moon-Archer
Patricia Styx (Ghost)
Professor Sloane Stark
Riley Sparkles (Villager)
Professor Justin Cliffeton
Samual Kaster
Professor Kida Frost
Stefan Archer
Olivia Havelock
Danyel Withsby

Roles:

Wolf
Wolf
Wolf
Seer
Guardian
Angel
Traitor
Ghost
Cupid
Fool
Villager
Villager
Villager
Villager
Villager
Villager
Villager
Villager
Villager

Just thought I'd lay it out, to help in my own head. I think it's a bit early in the day to suspect anyone, though. I will say, Pat voted for Kelsey Ruth yesterday, is now dead and KR started the voting immediately today, without any reasoning behind it.

I don't think it'd be wise to automatically jump right into lynching. Whilst Hemi did have more votes, being equal to Esme, they were based on guesses. I think it'd be better to wait for some more people to get on, start some conversation, and hopefully we could start trying to figure out who the wolves are, rather than blindly lynching everyone until we run out. xD

Didn't see your post there, Maia, thanks for the list! xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back