Fancy Werewolf

Also, two people will die tonight anyway, since Pat was the ghost.

I didn't get voted for because everyone loves me... :r

Sara Moon said:
I will say, Pat voted for Kelsey Ruth yesterday, is now dead and KR started the voting immediately today, without any reasoning behind it.
Oh damn, that is suspect as hell! I can't stop laughing =))

All I can say is that while I'm not exactly the brightest crayon in the box, even I wouldn't be thick enough to kill the only person voting for me in a line up of ten other possible lynchees.

And your modesty, don't forget your modesty Emzies :lol:
It may be possible that wolves are trying to frame KR also, like lynching someone and then putting the blame on the person they voted for is a common tactic.

Stefan Archer said:
I didn't get voted for because everyone loves me... :r
So tempted to change my vote just for that, Emzies :drat:

No but y'all are right, I guess it's too early to start throwing votes around, but I stand by my statement that we're still no better off than before. Worse, actually, because unless the Guardian pulls a miracle off, three more people will be in the grave by tomorrow:
- Ghost gets to kill someone
- We have to lynch someone
- Wolf may get someone (Go Guardian, go!)

Anyway, I retract my vote for Hemi Te Rua.
Sorry Ru, I love you! I will still love you if you revenge vote xD

That's why I am holding off on my vote for a bit. It is way too early for me to get a good read on people.

I mean in saying in all that, yeah it's difficult to get a read on someone, but at this point in the game you just have to make a decision about it. No one wants to be the person who casts the first vote. And not involving oneself in the discussion...

In the same way that what Maia says is right that it is a common tactic, to frame someone, thus we should disregard it, might be wrong, a double bluff. Choosing the most likely path because people might ignore it, since it is very obvious. But you could go round in circles about this fact.

Very true. Ideally, the seer might be able to give us some insight, but we also have a fool. So, we couldn't take that as gospel either.

Sara Moon said:
Also, two people will die tonight anyway, since Pat was the ghost.
Pat doesn't have to kill anyone tonight. :r

Also, did any people not vote yesterday? I think it'd be pretty smart to just let us go crazy and stay quiet day one. So, my money is on (at least) one wolf being in that group of folks.

I do have to admit to being suspicious and considering voting for Hemi Te Rua, but I'm not voting yet.
Zach, Dan, and Ash didn't vote (I think). I'll probably be voting for one of them today.

Stefan -Hemi
Cyndi -Madeleine
Kalif -Esme
Patricia -Wren
Hemi -Esme
Samual- Justin
Wren -Hemi
Danyel -Sara
Charlotte -Kate
James- Kalif
Madeleine- Samual
Sara- Olivia

These were the votes yesterday. First day, so most people pick randomly so it means little.

These are the people who didn't vote yesterday.

Professor Sloane Stark
Kate Moon-Archer
Professor Justin Cliffeton
Professor Kida Frost
Olivia Havelock

Ooh, way more than I thought.

Cyndi has a good point, but if any of them were actively on the board, and not voting, then her theory would work. Any idea on which was active?

Well, if we go by the board, they were all on in the last 24 hours.

I vote to lynch Dan (Olivia Havelock) for now.

We can't really go on much considering it's not that far into the game yet so I'm kind of confused why everyone is saying Hemi could be the wolf because we really don't know that for sure. My suspicions are heading towards Wren because why is he so intent on lynching Hemi? But I'm not willing to vote just yet :shifty:

I would like to say I didn't vote because I'm still getting my head around how this game is played so I'm very offended. Anyway, I didn't even notice I was voted for in the previous day phase, but I will cast my first vote.

I vote to lynch Madeline Walden (and no it is not a personal vendetta)

Someone's defensive... :r

Me? Defensive? Never :r

I was away for the day and I literally just missed the voting time :unsure: I don't think anyone is being suspicious yet , in my opinion so I'll give it a little while longer.

I honestly don't know who to vote for, it's all slightly confusing, but we're going to have to lynch someone today or we'll all be screwed over later. Wren's been acting very strangely, I vote to lynch Wren Louise. Please do try to persuade me why I shouldn't though, I'll see the posts before night phase comes along :)

Charlotte Owens said:
We can't really go on much considering it's not that far into the game yet so I'm kind of confused why everyone is saying Hemi could be the wolf because we really don't know that for sure. My suspicions are heading towards Wren because why is he so intent on lynching Hemi? But I'm not willing to vote just yet :shifty:
I don't think everyone is saying Hemi. I voted for Dan and am keeping my vote. :p

We don't know that anyone is the wolf, for sure. Right now, the only roles we can be sure of are the people who have been killed and our own. :r I'm mostly suspicious of people who didn't participate in the discussion at all yesterday. It's one thing to not vote, quite another to not be part of the discussion, I think.

Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
Charlotte Owens said:
I don't think everyone is saying Hemi. I voted for Dan and am keeping my vote. :p

We don't know that anyone is the wolf, for sure. Right now, the only roles we can be sure of are the people who have been killed and our own. :r I'm mostly suspicious of people who didn't participate in the discussion at all yesterday. It's one thing to not vote, quite another to not be part of the discussion, I think.
Some of us have lives :p :r

Not me... but I'm sure some of us do.

At risk of moving the general consensus to me, I'd like to make light of me not voting because I only have access to HNZ via my phone :(

I'm sort of following in Cyndi's way of thinking, and I also feel he's being very defensive without anyone accusing him of anything, so I vote to lynch Olivia Havelock. (Also, apologies for kind of ducking out of the discussion for a while, I was on the bus back to college.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back