Dear [Whomever]

Dear Loser,

SHUT YO MOUTH FOOL!

sincerely the girl that gives two f*cks

Dear Important Papers,

Finally came today, what took you so long?

From the girl who's stuck right now

Dear Body,

Why must you be in pain?

Signed, I hate you.

Dear All Time Low hoodie,
You actually look good on me today. Eff yeah. Keep up the good work.
~Me.

Dear Husband,
You're my husband and I love you. We're meant to be, and you know it too. I was going to make this really long and heartfelt, but then I realised I could say everything I wanted to, in three simple words, I love you.
~Your wife.

Dear Body,
Get thin, now.
~Me.

Dear Turnitin.com,

F**k you.
No, really.
The first time I submit a paper through you? You claim my MLA information in the top-left is plagiarized. Alright. Whatever. You're an idiot, but whatever - I can forgive that.
The second time I submit a paper through you? You claim 16% of my paper is plagiarized.
That's a miracle, as I didn't even fully read anything on the topic and spouted most of it off the top of my head. You realize that you're claiming nearly 1 out of every 5 words I wrote wasn't mine, right?

I had to investigate your claims so I pulled up your little report dealio.
This is what I saw.

Legitimately?
This time I plagiarized my quotations. You do realized those little "" are me saying something isn't mine, right?
And that the (Author Page#) is a citation?
Or that "Works Cited" is standardized and it's tough to be original when you're accurately citing sources by MLA standards?

Seriously, what the hell.
You're a useless tool and should die a horrible death.

Once more, F**k you.

Most truly,

~Insulted.

Dear Rest and Muse,

Please come back. I've been starved of RPs, and I got some other work done.
What more will it take to make you come back?

Sincerely,
Stressed

Dear Applebees,

why did you not call me back? I called you and you said you would call me today and guess what no phone call. I was writing you to let you know I found another Job.... no it is not you its me! You see I am broke and so I needed a job, I just could not wait for ever so I had to do what I must to survive. If only you knew how great we would have been together maybe this would have had a a happier endingd but sadly this is not like those stories where everyone lives happily ever after.

A rejected hopeful

Dear Winter weight,

I hate you and as such have decided to do the unthinkable... I will rid the world of you mark my words.. you over!

Sincerely my thin jeans that do not fit!

Dear You,

Stop making the air awkward so I feel guilty, it is not nice, it is not fun and it is not fair, we were friends and you destroyed that, not me, you went at me and you are now suffering the concequences, I don't want to see your face again, ever, move away or something because I am not wasting my time with this friendship any longer because everything I say and do is wrong wrong wrong!

~ I give up on you!​

Dear Rainbow,

I seriously love you, you are the greatest friend anyone in the universe could ever have, you are funny and sometimes a little empty in the head, and sometimes cruel to others and a little insane, but you are my best friend and I will have your back, no matter what :)

~ Sunshine

Dear Lollipop,

I don't see you much anymore, but I'd love to, i miss our random rants and chats about life and the future how we should plot our next move in our mission to stay awesome :D I know I can be an idiot sometimes and I know I suck bad, but hopefully we'll still make this awesome duo continue till the end of time?

~ Sunshine​

Dear Panda

I have been stuck to you by the hip seemingly since birth and I have loved every minute of it, you are hilarious and I cant believe I have never been to your house, because sometimes you make me feel like we're related, you are great and I hope you know that, if not, then I might have to re-write this on a christmas card for you this year, or birthday, which ever you want. I got you a present, it isnt a panda, but it's close enough.
You know so much about me and still decide to say 'Hey dudes! That chicks my best bud!' even though I can be a total dork and a complete geek when i get onto certain subjects I enjoy, I hope we stay friends forever I couldnt imagine life without you, Panda :)

~The Ace
Dear you,

You are a horrible friend, you truely are, but I guess I am worse because the only person I have spoken to this about is the only guy friend I have that hates you just as much, other then his twin, but the reason why the three of us hate you so is because you are a horrible friend, truely, I dont know if it's just us, but it feels like it, why are you so horrible to me? I have always been suportive of you, even when we were supposed to be rivals, I helped you with your speech and encouraged you to go for it, 'the sky is the limit' I said and you seem to be angry at me because I won? I didnt even win, I came second, stop hitting me, stop making me feel like I'm the horrible friend, because your other best friends has even said that you suck, dont make me say all this to your face, I dont want to have to.

~ I have already given hints, enough is enough.​

Dear You,

I hope you liked the poem I wrote for you, I know when you read it you had a huge smile on your face, it was nice to see you smile after I hadnt seen you in so long, I wrote a second one, put it up on facebook so computer screens everywhere would be able to show you it, just in case you didnt know.
I'm glad you were so awesome, I still remember your great mashed potato, I hated mashed potato, but you nearly killed me when I said I didnt want it, so I ate it anyway. It was the greatest mashed veggie ever, I enjoyed it so much, I went back for seconds! You remember? I do :)
I remember how mum tried to replicate it, but is wasnt as good, I dont know what you did, but you sir knew how to make good mashed potato, mummy doesnt...
I remember the dogs, all three of them, especially Elvis, named for the front of his curly head being as big as Elvis himself xD I remember how when I was over your house and I decided to help with getting the eggs... and dropped every single one of them that I touched, sorry about that...
But mostly I remember the day you died, it was my birthday... it didnt feel good at all... and when I think about it, it makes me cry all the time and I couldnt help but think that all was lost, but I'm better now, because I know that you are in a better place, probably telling God your secret mashed potato recipe, right? That would be something you'd do....
Could you tell him to put the magic of its creatioin in mum? Because I would love to try it again... just one more time...

~Tenile <3

Dear Grandpa,

I was so excited to hang out with you this weekend. I know you can't help feeling sick, but I really wish you wouldn't have canceled. I feel really scared that one minute you'll be gone and I'll regret not spending all the time with you I could. Please feel better, I don't think I know how to live without you.

Love,
Eightball #1 aka Jessye

Dear Butchy,

Hey, yeah, I know what you did. I mean, Im not saying you shouldn't be able to have some fun every once and a while but you should atleast tell your wife. Before, you decide to leave for the weekend. Now she's called me and asked if I can stay on Friday and help her watch the kids. Its not that I don't love those kids, because I do, but really Butch, shouldn't they be your responsibility. I know that you just want to go out with your mates and drink, or whatever you guys do, but its not fair on Sharon. Please try to work things out.

Sincerely,
annoyed cousin.

Husband,
You're my husband. Love you. Get out of that trap you're in, you will in a year or so. Which is why I'm here.
ily,
~Me.

Lifeline,
I know you're going through a lot, my other best friend is too, and I have supported you, left you alone when you wanted to be alone, been a shoulder to cry on when you needed a shoulder to cry on, I am that friend, to everybody who considers me a friend, now can I please just cry on your shoulder? You know we're pretty much stuck together like glue, and I love that, because you're amazing, but please, can it be about me for once?
Love,
~Me.

Them,
You know who you are, you're them. I don't exist according to you. Continue doing what you're doing and you'll all be fine. Don't look back, don't count your blessings while you can because lord knows you don't care.
~Me.

Dear Heart,

Are you as scared as I am? Yea I would think so. This can't be happening it doesn't seem like it should be real. Yet it is. I can feel you racing in my chest. My eyes are filling up with tears. Hands are shaking and my knees are weak. I don't think I can do this but yet at the same time I have this feeling that I can. Are you ready for this? I know that you don't feel like you are but you are I just know you are and I know I am as well.

Smile.

Dear You,

It's amazing how just one call from you can make my whole day better. I really hope it works out between us(even with all the little things you do that annoy me, and the probably thousands of things I do that annoy you). Remind me to thank Mrs. Anderson's universe jar for introducing us. Since I can't say this to you in person(cause I personally feel like if I expressed anymore emotions then you do it will creep you out) I'm writing it here.

Love,
Me

Dear You,

I know you are going through strife, really, I understand that life sucks for you right now, you're worried, you're scared, you're hurting and I know my two best friends hate you and tease you when you are near me, I get it.
But did you ever think that maybe my other friends hate you, because you are the problem? Have you ever thought that? For some reason, I think that might be a 'no', because you don't think about other peoples feelings, you just react and go for it, even if you have to tear everyone else down for your own happiness, you'd do it. I don't know why you are like this, I don't get why you are so greedy, and rude, and pig-headed, and complaining. You have no reason to be all that stuff, you were treated fine, until you slapped Him, then all this happened. You didn't even have a reason, you just decided that because Him was brothers with Other Him, that he deserved a slap too, it doesn't work like that Darling, that sort of behaviour causes friction. My friends don't like friction and nor do I, then you go off at me for 'being a bad friend', you don't realise just how much I stand up for you in your absence, my friends are pretty cruel people when you are the subject, and what do I do, you ask? I tell them to eat their words and back off a bit, do you acknowledge this effort? Nope.

I have given up on you, I have already stopped walking with you and holding full conversations with you, hopefully you'll get a clue.

~Me

Dear You,

I don't want to go that badly, thanks.

~Still not interested.

Dear Lollipop,

I love you, but your sense of timing causes me to want to slap you right now, seriously? Come on! Maybe next time, call before you randomly show up at my house? It might not be so awkward if I know that you're coming in advance.

~Sunshine.

Dear Granddad

It was so nice to see you. It was a dream come true, and I know mom really appreciate it.
It's so hard knowing that I may not see you again. It's not fair. You are the sweetest man I know, and you've done so so much for the people around you. Everyone loves you Granddaddy. I know its hard for you to not be able to do things for yourself any more, and that you always thought you'd be the one looking out for everyone else, but please take it easy. You were so healthy and no one could have seen this coming.
My family has already lost someone to cancer, please pull through Granddaddy. Don't listen to the doctors worst case scenario. If you look after yourself, I know you'll be fine. You still have ages of your life left to live, you still need to see me sing and meet your great grandchildren. Granny will be devastated without you. So will mom. So will I.
I miss you so so much already.

Dear Work and Study,

Can't you just do yourself?

&

Dear Maths exam,

Please let me pass-please!!!!

Sincerely,

~Maia

Dear You,

I don't know how you do it. Seriously. I try to hate you, I try to never talk to you again, you have ben trouble ffor me for mmonths now, but then you spoke to me today with your sad eyes and I broke, I freaking hugged you! twice. I have tried to give up on you, but I care about you as a friend too much, and I hate that.
Stop whatever it is you're doing, I don't want to be your friend, no matter how nice I am, it will not last much longer.

-Tenile.

Dear Maths,

Solve your own problems.

- I'm not your psychiatrist!

Dear You,

For Gods sake, keep your gigantic nose out of my business please, I don't go bombarding your life with questions, why do you find mine sso iinteresting? It is annoying when I'm trying to write or do some other form of work and you're all in my face asking me boring questions and telling me your life story, you're new to school, I get it, but that doesn't mean you can follow me like a lost puppy, annoy the bajebies out of me and ask me half a million questions that have nothing to do with school, just my life, it's weird. I don't even know your name. Quit it.

Dear lessons,

Do yourself.

Sincerely,
Overworked and wants to vote.

Dear emotions,

Get it together. For what's left of your sanity.
Everything always turns out fine in the end. Besides, what you are doing isn't normal.
Get a grip!

Sincerely,
Brain.

Dear me,

Why is it that you are wide awake at 1 in the morning? You do realize you have be up in a couple of hours, right? I better not hear any complaints from you in the morning.

-Not so sleepyhead

Dear May,

Please come more quickly. I'm tired of being boggled down with so much work and studying. I'm ready to get out of here. I'm ready to stop focusing on getting good grades and just focus on getting my Nursing Degree. I'm just ready to have a little bit more freedom then I've had in the longest time. So please hurry. I only have so much sanity left.

Sincerely,
The patient student.
Dear Disney,

Please go back to making those wonderful movies you did when I was younger. Your new stuff just doesn't cut it anymore.

Love,
Once a Fan

Dear last portafolio essay,

You're not going to kick my butt. I'm going to kick yours.

:DE:

Amanda

Dear You,

Don't worry hun, I know you're scared and worried about what the doctors will say, but as your only loyal friend, I am making it my duty to be your entertainment, don't you worry, I will make you laugh and help you stay happy. I'm known for that ^_^ and it's working, I'm so glad.

-Miss Giggles.

#$%&

Dear You,

It's on like Donkey Kong. :shifty:

-I will win.

#$%&

Dear You,

You are horrible, someday you will realize that if you keep up your act, you'll lose all your friends, in fact, no one likes you. Even I don't like you, you are mean and back stabbing, you always do things for your own advantage, so you an get what you want. He worked hard for that, and you are trying to take it from him. It's not right, clean up your act.

-Grow up.

Dear Teachers and Classmates;
I don't know how many times I need to say "I'm okay" for you to get the message that I don't want to talk about it.
And I certainly don't know how you can all stand to be so painfully loud.
- Liv

Dear Cellular Device,

I hate you. I had the best post ever going on for Jessica, but you had to go ahead and shut sown. I am very angry with you. You are so lucky that I cannot throw you against the wall right now. Then I would have to get another new phone. I am very very angry with you. I feel like I am going to die because the person I am RPing with will never see that awesome post that you just made disappear. I went all into that post too. If you ever do this again I will not regret breaking you.

Your Very Angry Owner,
Lovi

Dear short story,

I like writing you, but please write yourself this time around. I'm a busy woman.

<3
Amanda

Users who are viewing this thread

Back