Dear [Whomever]

Dear you,

are you for real? Are you actually trying that one on me? We've been together for a lot longer than most, and your lies are just laying there, out in the open for everyone to see what a manipulator you are. I was foolish enough to care about you. I'm surprised I haven't just dropped you, already. I thought you were genuine, but you're just like her. You're both liars and manipulators who want your own way, and who expect everyone to just back down and let you trample over them. I've let you do that for far too long. I'm not going to let someone like you bully and manipulate me. I didn't suffer all those years at school to come out the other end and get kicked in by you. Don't like the confident, strong me? Tough. You start getting out of my way, for a change.

Sincerely,
Beth.

Dear E4

You are a great T.V. Channell, I love almost all of the programmes you show, but why? WHY?? Why did you stop showing "friends" I love it so much, I've watched the series at least three times through, and now it's gone. GONE I TELL YOU!!

ah well, at least you replaced it with "scrubs"....

~Maia

P.S: I'm not even that bothered, because I don't watch T.V. much, but I liked coming home and watching an empisode of "friends" before doing my homework.. it was at the perfect time too....

December,

As much as I'm loving how awesome November is, please hurry up! I'm excited for the snow and the Holiday's to start.

Love,
The Winter Lover

Dear Allergies,

Go to Hell and leave me aloooooone!

Sincerely,
~ Sniffles

Dear Love,
Everything you have given me has eventually outweighed the way the others make me feel.
I know I tell you all the time how you have helped me, but now I can eat a meal without throwing up.
You have given me the strength to stand up for myself.
I'm not afraid to climb sky-scrappers, or win races. I'm not afraid of the dark, or of what they have done to me.
Because of you, I became closer to God, because I wanted to be able to lead you to the cross.
Because of you, the diamond on my finger get's lost sometimes, making me cry.
But most of all, because of you...
I am Free.

Sincerely,
Soon to be Mrs. Nichole Bogart.

Dear Family,

Why must you been a naggy as you have all been lately? I have been so busy with school and looking for a job that will work with my school schedule. I don't need everyone else in my ear telling me what I should do or what needs to be done. I am focused on Graduating this year and going off to get my Nursing degree. Please just let me get through this year stress free?

Love,
Stressed.

Dear Hermione, wherever you are,

Do you think you could grab some Polyjuice potion, become me, and sit my exams for me (and do well)? Please? I'll love you forever and ever and ever!

Please?

A desperate student

Dear exams,

Seeing as Hermione doesn't seem to be coming through for me, do you think you could just write yourselves at 'E' level? Plskthnx.

A girl who really should be studying...but the internet is so much more fun.

Dear big bro,

I miss you, and can't wait to see you this weekend - it's been a long couple of months, but I'm coming! I do wish you'd visit more, though...or move back here.

Love, your WLS who misses you :(

Dear Cat,

How is it even possible for you to butt dial people on my cellphone? Why would you even lay on my cellphone?! We need to establish some ground rules apparently. Also, it is not acceptable to wake my up my knocking things off my dresser and onto me, thank you very much.

Love,
Jessye

Dear the Black Caps

I love you boys. Lots and lots. What you did against the Aussies filled me with great joy. Keep up the good work, I know this team will go very very far.

Now I just need to find some Aussies to make fun of for a week or two....maybe three.

<3 Your Devoted Fan

Dear Reader,

You are in a city that is in a country that is on a continent that shifts around on the surface of a
planet that hurtles around a burning ball of gas we call our sun, and that sun hurtles around a black
hole with the mass of a hundred thousand of our suns that keeps our milky way in tact, and that galaxy
swirls around with it's cluster of other galaxies all with their own stars and planets and that cluster of
galaxies resides in a universe so large.. So.. Magnifically large that it is beyond comprehension.

Everything that makes up you, was born in the begining of the universe, every element in your body,
created in an instant with the most beautiful nebulas, most radiant stars. You were born from all of it,
You as as beautiful as a nebula... You are as radiant as a star. You are as important as our universe.

Wake up to the feeling of the sun showering you with rays of light that has travelled so far
to reach you at that moment, walk on dirt that over billions of years has been crushed and
shaped by collisions and molten lava..just for you to walk on.

Say hello to someone, who, like you.. Shares this wonderful, beautiful experience of life,
share the knowledge that what makes their being was created at the same time as you, in the same way.
Remember that you are not alone. Ever.

Always,
Someone like you

Dear Year,

You have been amazing, and things have happened, Grandad dying, and not being able to study, but that's okay, because I have amazing friends, a supportive family, and I've learned that being yourself is more important than anything, and that people who can't deal with it don't matter.
I'm loving school, and for the first time in a long time, I'm completely happy. I'm pretty proud of myself at the moment, and happy in who I am-which is great. Most of all thank you for people like "Max" "The girl who likes Nerimon." and "X's g." for being wonderful and amazing, I love them all and I didn't realise how much they mean to me until this year.

I love happy endings,

M

Dear Jerk Face,

When we first met I thought you where different from all the others. Guess what I found out? Your just like them. As a matter of fact your worse. I am so very glad that I found this out before I did something stupid. It's all good I never let you get close to my heart. You got no where close. I told all my friends all about you and guess what? There laughing at you. You now have song its blasting and I must admit we are also singing along. As for my tattoo you know the one you hate? It gets finished tomorrow and I'm getting another one next week! By next week I will have my snake bites back. As for my religion I don't have to change it. To think I was going to give up who I was for you. Your a joke! I hope that you enjoy your shallow life. For the first time in months I am smiling. Yes you read that right I am smiling! Alright I'm done with this.

I'm out,

The girl who was always way to good for you

dear me
you really need to get a hobby, or do something useful other than spending all day every day plugged into your computer.
thank you me
P.S. i know that you still won't do anything regardless of what i say but i am hopeing that maybe it is in writing (or typing at least) you will be more inclined to act on it.
dear you, you know who you are
guess what i saw on facebook today? yes thats right, you are getting married today. you are the first person from school do get married. which is rather exiting. but where was my invitation? I know we werent the closest of friends, you had all of your friends from SA who you spoke Africaans with for that, but we were still friends, you were probably one of the closest friends i had at school bar S, C and A and i swear that you said many times that we would get invites to your wedding. its not like too much time has passed, only a year.
anyway. I am not turning bitter, it was just a shock. I hope that you have a magical day, and a great life, and you and M get your fairytale ending.
All the best
the girl who sat next to you in bio at high school and was in your Chem class
p.s. I know you will never read this as you find harry potter against your religion, but you should ry it, plus this is a good place to write down what you think

Dear Mom,

You wake me up to go to the grocery store, and don't give me a list or anything for an hour.
I could have had everything done by now, just so you know. But no, you have to be so slow.

Sincerely,
~ Tired and Impatient

Dear Daddy,

I know you love me alot and everything you do is to make me happy.Trust me I appreciate it and I love you for being so selfless.
BUT please stop suggesting that we should give my cats away.I love them alot.Sometimes they are my only ally in the house and they are like my babies. :(
I know it costs alot to maintain four fat healthy cats and You have to cut up meat for them everyday despite the fact that we are vegetarians.
I know my grandma doesn't like it if they sit on the sofas because they eat meat and she thinks that they will polute her house.
But PLEASE I beg of you to stop suggesting that we give them away to the owner of the italian pizza place where i have never been but you apparently think he will accept our cats.
The cats have already lost their mom at a young age and please dont separate them from me because it will be like loosing their mom all over again.
Even though you pretend to be keeping them just for my sake I KNOW you love them alot.
Cats Have Feelings.Dont Hurt Them.Dont Hurt Me. :cry:

Yours Sincerely,
Loving Daughter and Loving Mother of Four very pretty Cats

Dear Frost Troll,

Please stop killing me.

- Katniss the Bosmer

Dear You,

I'm sorry that I made the biggest liar out of myself. I'm sorry that, in the end, I wasn't good enough for you. I'm sorry that, the whole time, I wasn't anything near the person that I should have been for you. I'm sorry that I hurt you. I'm sorry that I can't let you go. I'm sorry that you're still going too be stuck with me, and I'll do anything too prove myself too you. I'm sorry for all the times I've ever hurt, doubted, or lied to you.

Love, Jelly.

Dear _____,

I'm not exactly sure that the positives outweigh the negatives.
In fact, I'm fairly sure that they don't.
It is getting to the point that anything would be better than this.

Signed,
The person who sighs more than she'd like

Dear PS3,

Why you make that noise? D:

Dear body,

Warm the f*ck up. I got stuffs to do!

Sincerely,
My mind (the only part not frozen)

Dear Self,

Relax. You'll do fine. It's only a class....not the end of the world.

Love,
Scared to death

Users who are viewing this thread

Back