Myrtle Wand 15 1/2" Tail of Charmed Newt
</FONT>
Alexia Mckenna
tumblr_meth32N8hF1r992fd.gif

I can see what's happening
What?
And they don't have a clue

Name: Alexia Deidree Mckenna
First Name Meaning: Alexia \a-lexia\ as a girls' name is of Greek origin, and the meaning of Alexia is "man's defender". Alexia is a variant of Alexandra (Greek): Latinate feminine form of Alexander. Alexia is also a variant of Alexis (Greek): originally a boy's name, but now more commonly given to girls.
Middle Name Meaning: Deidree as a girls' name is of Irish and Gaelic origin, and the meaning of Deidrie is "broken-hearted, sorrowful". Deidrie is a variant of Deirdre (Irish, Gaelic): also possibly "fear" or "raging woman". Scarce as a name for babies.
Last Name Meaning: “Ascend”, from the Gaelic word "eirghe".
Last Name Origin: It is of Scottish and Gaelic origin.
Nickname?: Lexi, Alex, Mckenna</SIZE></SIZE></SIZE></SIZE></SIZE>
Who?
They'll fall in love and here's the bottom line
Our trio's down to two. </COLOR><i></i><i></i>
<SIZE size="150">

Color: Blue
Least favorite color: Yellow
Music: Alexia was really into pop music and playing instruments as a child, but was never allowed to do so and after a while, the interest dropped.
Food: Alexia especially likes Italian foods.
Literature: Manga, though she also likes reading classical magical books.
Form of entertainment: Alexia doesn’t get much leisure time, but likes to see a show with her husband or relax with her children.
Expressions: Alexia talks with her hands a lot and sometimes can be a little loud.
Mode of transportation: She prefers floo.
Most prized possession: Her first manga series. Her older brother, Damion, gave it to her and she has kept it with her always.
Flower: Alexia doesn’t much care for flowers, however if someone were to ask, she would default to Roses.
Oh.<i></i><i></i>
The sweet caress of twilight
There's magic everywhere </COLOR><i></i><i></i>
<SIZE size="150">

Date-Of-Birth: August 12th, 2004
Place Of Birth: Leighton, Australia
Current Area Of Residence: Obsidian Harbour, New Zealand
Birth Parents: Benjimin and Desiree Mckenna
Heritage: Scottish and French
And with all this romantic atmosphere <i></i><i></i>
Disaster's in the air
Can you feel the love tonight <i></i><i></i>

Height: Five ft Zero and Three quarters.
Weight: 49 kg (108 lb)
Dress Code: Alexia's style is unique in her family. She grew up on a farm so she is often seen donning a pair of jeans and a shirt. There are the rare occasions however where she wears skirts and dresses.
Sexual Orientation: Heteroflexible
Turn ons: Attentiveness, Playing with her hair, Light touches, Passion, Sense of Humour and Oranges.
Relationship Status: Married; Andrew Mckenna
First Kiss: When she was about twelve years old. The daughter of a squib her parents had hired to work on the farm. Her name was Delphine Griffin.
Innocence: Alexia lost her innocence to a boy she knew from town. They remain friends to this day. His name was Mark Taylor.
Skin Tone: She was once lightly tanned from her time on the farm, but is now a more fairer skin tone.
Skin Type: She has pretty good skin overall.
Hair Colour: Brown hair, with black low-lights and gold highlights.
Dyed?: Yes
Natural Colour: Brown with lighter highlights.
Hair Type: Wavy
Hair Length and Thinkness: Long and thin.
Eye Colour: Small greeny-gold eyes
Playby: Katie Holmes
Distinguishing Marks: Various scars and marks from her childhood and work as an auror.
Health Status: Currently Healthy
Allergy/s: None that she is aware of.
Suffers From: Nothing
Blood Status: Pureblood
Blood Type: AB negative
<SIZE size="50"><COLOR color="#36648B"> The peace the evening brings <i></i><i></i>
The world for once in perfect harmony
With all its living things <i></i><i></i>
<FONT font="Verdana">

<COLOR color="#000">Educated At: Beauxbatons
Wand: Myrtle Wand 15 1/2" Tail of Charmed Newt
Good Traits:[ul][li]Intelligent</LI>
[li]Loyal
[li]Kind
[li]Courageous
[li]Good Leader[/li][/ul]
Bad Traits:[ul][li]Self-righteous
[li]Close-minded
[li]Manipulative[/li][/ul]
Strengths:[ul][li]Appreciation of Beauty and Elegance
[li]Hope[/li][/ul]
Weaknesses:[ul][li]Judgemental
<LI>[li]Recklessly Impulsive[/li][/ul]
Interests and/or Hobbies: Alexia really likes manga and Anime. She is also really into reading other things as well. While she liked music as a child, her parents always refused to buy her any musical cds or dvds.
Additional Skills: Wandless and Wordless magic, animagus.
Graduation: 2022
Current Job: Auror
Beliefs: Life is a game to be played, not a problem to be fixed.
Boggart: Alexia's boggart would be the death of her children or Andrew, she has also discovered a fear of people using children for dark purposes.
Patronus Memory: Alexia’s patronus memory is her wedding day added to the births of her children.
Dementor: Alexia’s worst memory was the day she was thrown out of home by her parents and told never to return.
Veritiserum: “There is a part of me, very deep, that tries to dictate my views on blood status.”
Animagus: Black Lynx <SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50">Approved
Patronus: Alexia’s patronus is a cat.
Languages: English and French
Accent: Australian and Kiwi with flecks of French.
Piercings: Her ears.
Tattoos: None.

</FONT>
tumblr_m6td55QSjP1qlad2ko2_500.gif

So many things to tell her
But how to make her see
The truth about my past, impossible
</SIZE></SIZE></SIZE>
<FONT font="verdana"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50">Optimist or pessimist? Optimist.
Introvert or extrovert?: Extrovert
Daredevil or cautious?: Daredevil
Logical or emotional?: Emotional mostly
Disorderly and messy or methodical and neat?: Alexia tends to be pretty disorderly, but gets very neat when she is stressed about something.
Prefers working or relaxing?: Working
Confident or unsure?: Confident
Animal lover?: Definitely
Personality: Alexia is a smart and talented young lady. She never backs down from a fight, but she endeavours not to start them either. She is a really likeable person, once people get past her height and the fact that she is a tough little kitty. She does have problems with speaking about her family or her past and is likely to clam up immediately upon mention of them. Unless she is talking about her partner and kids. Lex is very persuasive when she wants to be and tends to spend as much time as she can in her animagus form. She is intelligent and kind and likes to help people whenever she can. Alexia gets very defensive when she is told that she is wrong and will often challenge someone in the heat of the moment. She is rather quick to judge, but tries not to let that interfere with her personal life or her work. She is dedicated and hard working and knows how to work people.
Family: Father: Benjiman Mckenna | February 19th, 1976
Mother: Desiree Mckenna | March 1st, 1977
Older Sister: Michaela Dragonslayer | March 25th, 1998
Brother-in-law: Nikator Dragonslayer | July 7, 1986
Nephew: Phaidros Dragonslayer | 2020
Nephew: Nomiki Dragonslayer | 2025
Older Brother: George Mckenna | June 29th, 2000
Older Brother: Damion Mckenna | April 23rd, 2002
Partner: Andrew Jaymes | July 29th, 1998
Daughter: Wynter Mckenna | May 13th, 2031
Son: Oliver Mckenna | May 13th, 2031
Son: Roxas Ansem Mckenna | January 11th, 2039
Son: Riku Xemnas Mckenna | January 11th, 2039
Son: Rai Xehanort Mckenna | January 11th, 2039
<i></i>

</FONT>
tumblr_m7gn8gzzuT1qzkrxho1_r1_500.gif

She'd turn away from me
He's holding back, he's hiding
But what, I can't decide
<FONT font="verdana">

Starsign: Leo
Element: Fire
Ruling Planet/s: The Sun
Symbol: The Lion
Stone: Peridot
Life Pursuit: To lead the way
Vibration: Radiant Energy
Secret Desire: To be a star
About Starsign: Love triumphs over all for this sign, which is ruled by the heart and operates from this dimension too. Leo's are born fortunate. Charismatic and positive-thinking they attract not only an abundance of friends and opportunities, but manage to survive life's stormy times with style and good humour.

Once a Lion is committed to a relationship, they are totally devoted and faithful. Should their heart or trust be broken they never forgive or forget. When a relationship breaks down (even a long standing one) they can disappear into the sunset without a backward look. Leos can cut ties, and leave others heartbroken, but usually there is a good reason why they have broken a tryst. For a Leo, when a relationship is over, really over, it is over for good.

There are three levels of soul-evolution of the Leos. The highest is represented by the Sphinx; wise beyond their years and great teachers to others. The second is the Lion, King of the Jungle, ruled by ego but always protective and sustaining of those they love. The last is the Lion Cub, immature and undeveloped, frightened by anything new. These Leos cling to others (in the mode of the child not wanting to leave its mother's side).) They can't bear to be alone.

No matter what level they have attained, all Leos are trendsetters, leaders and adventurers. Their weakness is their pride. This is one sign where the saying "flattery will get you everything" applies, but be warned criticism will slam the relationship door right in your face.

If you were born on the first or last day of a Sun sign, in astrological terms you were born on a cusp. If that's the case, you will probably benefit from reading your own Sun sign and the Sun sign that ends or begins right before or after your date of birth. For example, if your birth date is 22 December, your Sun sign is Capricorn, but you probably have some Sagittarian traits as well.
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Lucky Numbers: 1, 7, 8
Element: Metal
Colour: white, gold, blue
Yin/Yang: Yang
Direction: north, northwest, west

Users who are viewing this thread

Back