Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
Leah Winters said:
This is where you write letters to people whether to rant or say something that you really want to say to them but can't.
Note, however, that there are some rules:
  • You may not reply to other's letters. They were just venting and it is unfair of you to attack them for that. If their letter offends you, I'm sure they meant no harm. If it's really that horrible: Report it!
  • You may not write letters about users on HNZ (providing that they are mean/negative in some way). People here aren't as dense as we may seem, and it's extremely hurtful to read something about yourself and know the other person didn't feel they could talk to you about it. If you have an issue with HNZ or one of its members, try to work something out with that person. If that doesn't work, contact a member of the site staff.
Any posts that do not conform to the above will be trashed.
Example Letter said:
Dear you,

I'm sorry we haven't talked in forever. It's my fault, I know, but I just can't really bring myself to speak to you... at all... ever. :(
I will try to summon up the courage to talk to you again soon. Failing that, I guess we'll just never speak again. :unsure:

~Forever Fearful

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Sleep,

I'm sorry I missed you last night. It's not that I don't like you, I really love you, especially when I can be all warm and comfy in my bed with socks on mah feet.

It's just that...I really like to stay up. Maybe I'll spend more time with you tonight, to make up for neglecting you.

Much :wub:
~Livvy

Dear Water,

Dude, you love to tease me. You come back, and now you have to vanish again? :cry:
I really want you water. I can't do the things I love without it. Plus, the kitchen looks awful because you are gone. :erm:
Please, come back? :wub:

Love,
Someone who loves to be clean (even if her room is a mess :r )

Dear Grandma,

I refuse to wear any of those ugly sweaters you keep sending me, and I'm running out of room in my closet to hide them. Please stop buying them...or send me some money for once..sheesh. xD

- Jessye //Who loves you regardless of your bad sense of fashion.//

Council said:
Dear Council,

It is NOT a drought when it has been raining for a week nonstop.

(in) sincerely,

Livi

Rain said:
Dear Rain,

Will you STOP STALKING ME!!! I miss the sun :cry: I don't know how you know where I live, but JUST STOP IT.

Livi :unsure:

Dear Snow,

NO!
Just NO.
I'm fed up with you now.
I keep getting trapped indoors.
Come back next year at Christmas.

.. Please?

- Beth

Dear Snow,
Don't listen to what other people say.
Come back.
And stay.
Forever.
Just... not in California in June.
But apart from that, yes.
Stay.
Be mine forever.
I still love you.

Faithfully,
Someone who was playing her Christmas playlist on full volume earlier today. :o

Dear Snow and Water,

Snow... I love you. But to be honest I've had enough. I don't want to be in school until Juna again and we've still got part of January and all of February left for you. I want some time off in Feb too. ^_^

Water... I love you. Don't you love us? You should really come back in. PLEASE D: Get us out on Friday so make it a Solid two weeks but come back in after the days been called out please ;-;

Sincerely,
Girl who wants a long summer.

Dear BFF,
Good lord are you moodswingy. I mean I thought it was bad when some of my friends got to that special week but I have never met a male who was more like a female. Whatever it is deal with it and stop harping in my ear about it. I don't care unless it's really bad.
Tuning out,
Me-me

Dear Children of the Youth Club

Please learn to count by next week. Thank you! :)

- The woman fed up counting for you

Dear O.A class,
Have you lost your ever loving mind? Just because it's getting close to a holiday does not mean you have to go buck wild crazy. We are here to learn and work and you are making it difficult. Straighten up, quiet down and stop giving our teacher a reason to keel us.
Truly yours,
Dedicated student

Dear Mom and Dad,

another holiday passed and I missed you.
I toasted to you both but it's not the same
I bought a small bottle of Youth Dew and another of Old Spice because I was afraid I'd forget what
you used to smell like but they seem to be only part of it.

I miss how you would have made a hot water bottle for me and tucked a blanket around it and placed it under my feet on really cold days because you knew how my feet always felt it first.
I could really have done with it the past few weeks.

I hope where you are in the grace of God you are both happy

I love you

Lin
xxx

Dear me,
Okay, you fail. Muchly. Over a year and a few months and you have told like... one person. Pick up the guts, girl! ^_^ Well, now all of HNZ knows, but I don't care. 'Cos, as I said to Rebecca, you guys are my wee family. :wub: Anyway, just DO IT! :o xD

(Very) Sincerely,
Me.

Dear H,
Okay, please, stop being a b**** towards me. I know I haven't been the nicest to you as of late, but I am just trying to get across the fact that: I don't like you. It's like it was last year with Kim, yeah? Just... you know... let it be. I gave you guys a chance, I wanted to be friends with you, but I couldn't. We just didn't... 'gel'. To bring back a personal joke of the past. I was cool with hanging out with you guys, but it was like, when I was with you, I couldn't really be with anyone else. And you were like, mature and immature at the same time? If you know what I mean. I just wanted to have a bit of fun, yet not act like kids. And you two were the exact opposite.

So I just went off with other people. I wasn't too mean to you. I didn't spend all lunch and break and walk home with you like I used to, but that's because I didn't want to. You had stopped making it fun. And I realised - however mean it sounds - that there were other people who I WANTED to be good friends with, yet I couldn't, because I was friends with you. So, H and K, I don't care how ******* subtle this is. I've given it long enough. I've given you enough chances. You've broken them all. Just... have some fun. I feel like I can't trust you with anything. I can't tell you anything. So much for best friends, eh? I hate you.

And I shouldn't have done it, I know I shouldn't have done it, but I found a conversation you were having 'in private' with someone who is supposedly one of my good friends? To quote, "She just to be my best friend... But know i kinda hate her". And then you made up about a billion lies about how I was 'lying'. We were just all having a bit of fun. It's called 'parabole'. Exaggeration for effect. I don't care how 'smart' you pretend to be, you obviously haven't heard of that.

Just - seriously - get out of my life. If it wasn't for the fact that I was lonered with you in almost all my classses I would probably just tell you right here and now to STFU, but - unfortunately - I can't. But, just so you know, I really, really don't like you. Get it? Now get lost and stop telling stupid lies to try and break the friendships I'm trying to bring back after you killed them all and just generally doing stupid, annoying s***. :mad:

Your Ex-Best Friend.

((Apologise for the 'spamming' of this friend. I need to vent, I've got a lot on my mind. :mad: xD ))

Dear you,

Yeah, I was civil to you today. This does NOT mean that you and I are friends again. I still hate you for all of the drama and pain you caused her, all she wanted to do was be happy for a while. You say you know her better than me so you should know how upset she has been lately. So, for one week she's been happy, her and him are good together and so you decide to try and get them to split? What's wrong with you?

Making up lies that are obviously a load of bull is not a good idea. But trying to have a go at me because of it? I fully support them dating, that's why I put up with their problems and get them to talk out their problems. You can't pin something like that on me. You won't ruin our friend ship again. over ten years we have been friends, you can't get rid of that by a few small lies. You've known us for two years, we're stronger than that.

So when you come crying with the puppy dog eyes saying how you miss us and you miss your best friend you should really think about apologising and meaning it. I'll be civil, sure, I'm civil to most people unless they REALLY annoy me at tat moment in time, but you are not my friend and you are not her friend. To be honest, I doubt you will be again. Everyone's fed up of you'r sh1t£ so take it else where.

An annoyed ex-friend.

Dear you,

What's up with you? WE were mega close. Like MEGA close. So why are you like this now? So we grew apart slightly, I made some other friends and so did you. That doesn't mean we can't be awesome friends still, does it? I mean, you talk to him more than you talk to me and you were annoyed at him all throughout the holidays, saying you hated him.

I don't care that your new friends pointed you towards some bad choices, if I have to hang in the 'druggy' park to talk to you I will but I need to know you wont ignore me again. I can deal with you only talking to me in swimming, I just cant deal with the nastiness I get from you the rest of the time. Seriously.

Me

Allison and Claire,
Stop being such idiots! Just because my friends and I are better than you (no contest) does not give you the right to treat us like dirt! I don't care what you think. "Weird" isn't an insult geniuses, I'm proud of being weird! Plus, Julia is weird and you like her. Face it, next year, your friendship with her is going to go kablooey. And then what? More spreading rumors? Nobody is going to believe you, you can only be friends with each other. You had one chance for another friendship, and what did you do? That's right, you ruined it. I heard you spreading rumors about Bonnie. I know you hate her now. Why don't you go to the Bermuda Triangle and never come back? Nobody wanted you here, so you shouldn't be.The earth should not have to suffer the pain of having you step on it all day. The world hates you. You guys expect Julia to like you just because you imitate me? Nobody can ever be me. NEVER. And you've only known her for a few years, that isn't going to wreck a friendship that's existed since I was 2.

Ilana

P.S. You smell disgusting. Oh, and watch your back. You never know who that friendly girl sitting across from you at lunch is....
Angela,
Stop attempting to make other people feel bad, for your sake. Everybody has learned not to care what others think, and you'll end up looking like some person who can't even spell the word error. That's what you are, an error. An error that shouldn't exist. An error that can be fixed. You say I'm a horrible singer, but you are. You say I'm bad at acting, you're horrible. You don't even have any true friends! Nobody likes you, maybe if you were nice, they would. And people don't become friends because of what the other person has. We don't want to hear that you have 12 cell phones, 7 iPods, and so on. Do you know who you should be in the Willy Wonka play? Veruca Salt. Because you don't even have to act! You already are her. Just add a bit of bullying, and that's you.

Ilana

Dear Pop Tart,

you know I love you
you knew full well you were the last one in the entireeeee house
so why did you have to let yourself get stuck inside the toaster?
why did you not try to call out to me to rescue you in time?
I would have come - I am a good rescuer - honest
but it's too late
now your all blackened and stuck to the inside of the elements and there's a horrible smell in my little kitchen.
peace be with you strawberry pop tart
I will miss you
:cry:

now extremely hungry
xxx

Dear Jobcops,
Why is life so hard with in your walls? There are many here that don't need the tears any more yet you cause them. I see my friends crumble around me while I can still stand but for how long? I can almost feel their pain as my own. I feel like crying. Stop this all of you.

Truly yours,
Heartbroken bystander

Dear Tom,

Stop torturing me and making me feel bad! You never warn me when you show, so just leave now. I don't wanna end up crying again, or just being in a bad mood because of you.

Sincerely,
The Victim.

P.S.: I think I talk for a lot of people for this. :tut:

Dear School,

I hate you. I hate you for making me have to go to school on a Saturday. It's a Saturday.
And don't say at least you don't have to uniform, I wouldn't have anyway and would've gladly been turned away.
And for that fact, I will wear whatever jumper I want, the school is COLD. Okay?
I will wear my nice thick non school colours jumper, because I'm cold.
If you have a problem, talk to the weather and actually get the heaters to work.
And I don't care if we got a good report in the stupid inspection, that was all just one big massive show, don't get big headed.

Also, my biology teacher of half the week, I had the working almost completely correct. I had done the first half of it all you needed to do was say that I had missed out one little bit instead of making a massive deal out of it, in front of the entire class. I know you hate me, but seriously? I don't even care about your class, or you. And for your information, I had a sore throat. So the reason I was speaking quietly was so I wouldn't lose it. I will be so glad when this year is over, and I will never have to see you ever again. EVER.

From
Angry 5th Year Student.

Dear T-M,

Corn dogs aren't for fat kitties, why can't you just eat the food we buy just for especially you, I promise your not missing out on anything if you don't eat them, I doubt they taste any better than my third pair of headphones you knawed through. :cool:

Love
- The owner of that corn dog.

Dear Jello Mousse cup,

Thank you for being so rich and chocolatey today. It was just what I needed to lift my spirits just a bit on a day that is overwhelmingly emotional to start with. You are the perfect little distraction from my emotions. So much so, I might just make your friend join you in my big ol' tummy. Yes, I do believe your friend Creamy Caramel will join you, Chocolate Decadance. Yay for momentary distractions from reality!

Love,
Julie

Dear Angela,
What happened to the nice person I used to know? You're just being mean, now, and I don't find it funny. I find it plain rude. You immediately hated Rhea, and you're jealous because she's one of my best friends. Well, she isn't so bad, get used to it! She does stuff for a reason. If you want to stay my best friend, then just change the way you're acting. It's really selfish. I'm allowed to have more than one best friend, and if you're not okay with that, then just don't be my friend. Simple as that. Hope this gets you thinking.

Sincerely,
Ilana
Dear MLK,
Did anybody ever tell you that you rocked? Because you did. I am very thankful for what you did. My family is Jewish, and what you did made our lives better than they would have been without you. You made a real difference. Your speech gives me chills, I am really grateful. :hug: I thank you for bringing everyone in our country together. You are one of the best people that has ever lived (at least in my opinion).

Sincerely,
Ilana Pike

Dear 'The Princess'

Thanks for running off a perfectly wonderful instructor. One that we would actually learn the crap that we need to pass this semester without having to teach ourselves. Stuff that we are going to HAVE to know to pass our state boards. In other words...thanks for screwing us all over.

Sincerely,
One Ticked Off Future Nurse

Dear Warm Weather,

Oh how I miss you everyday. Please return to me in full force as soon as you possibly can...I'm finding my days miserable without you to spend them with.

Sincerely,
Frozen Toes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back