Crack'a'lackin'

OOC First Name
Stache
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
12" Yew wood wand, with the core of a Troll Whisker
Hey guys and gals! :)

So I was supposed to post this days ago, but forgot got caught up with other things and ended up not doing so. xD

So anyway, Yo!

I'm Stache and I'm a new face around here! I'm twenty-three years old young and I'm looking well and truly forward to engaging with you all in and out of character!
This seems like a very kind and welcoming community which I can't wait to see more of!

I'm not overly interesting... I work in the field as a Telecommunications Inspector/Tech and am currently preparing Melbourne, Victoria (Australia) for the NBN (National Broadband Network).

The other two things I have going for me is I have a Pug puppy and a Kelpie (not so puppy anymore) for pets at home and they're my children. I love them xD

Alas, I thought I best fire off some facts about me in a short and sweet g'day, so that I'm not just some creepy bugger who's appeared out of nowhere.

Thanks!
- Stache.

All the complains about NBN you must get, lol.

Hey! Fellow Aussie over here, name's Teigan, pleased to meet you. Look forward to all the new faces we see around here. Good to see you getting down and dirty with the rest of us. I look forward to rping with you!

Hey there Stache!

I noticed your characters around! They seem very interesting and I really enjoy seeing them around the board. Welcome! ^_^

Hello!

It's good to see another fellow Australian on the board, and I'm sure you'll enjoy the site. If you ever would like to plot with me, please don't hesitate because I'm always up for some RPing :D I hope you enjoy your time here :hug:

Hey Stache!

Nice to meet you! I'm Clara, and I hope you enjoy the community as much as we all do. Your characters seem well-developed already and they're all interesting! Hope to RP with you sometime if you're up for it ^_^
<i></i>

I can't do a big welcome message since I am limited on my phone.

I'm Kaitlyn, one of the global moderators around the site. If you have any questions or want to RP send me a PM.

Australians Assemble :r

I'm Jesse, from NSW. Still waiting on NBN in my area, so... :)
Joking aside, welcome to the board!

Not going to lie, when you said you had a pet kelpie, my first thought went to this and I was very confused =))

You have a pug?! I love those dogs.

Welcome to the site, Stache. I'm Cyndi, one of the admin, snd you'll see me around. PM me if you need any help.

Hey Stache!
Welcome to HNZ. :) I was wondering who you were while I was making your sig. xD
I'm Madz! Pleasure having you here. ^_^

Welcome to the site, Stache!! :party: :hug: I've seen you around a bit, but it's nice to be able to welcome you properly!

Hope you enjoy your time here! :D

Welcome! I'm Annaleise :D

I already replied to your plot development and I should probably reply to that again so we can roleplay!

Thank you all for your kind words and welcomes!

And in regards to the complaints about the NBN, you're spot on xD (I'm one of those people complaining, believe it or not haha)

I'll be sure to take you all up on those roleplaying opportunities at some point soon hopefully! :)

Once again, thank-you all! :)

Welcome Stache! I hope you will have a great time here :D

</FONT>
TZz4Zs1.gif
<FONT font="Times New Roman">
Welcome to the site! xD I can't wait to see more of ^that guy around the site :p
Lemme know if you ever want to rp :r

Users who are viewing this thread

Back