Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Demi (Alice)
Wand
10 1/2 Inch Alder Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Hi folks!

I'm Kris, and I'm brand spanking new to both HNZ and forum roleplay in general. I've always wanted to be involved with something like this since I was like 12 but never quite got up the courage, so this is a Big New Thing. I'm working very hard to not ghost or freak out about posting.

I'm based in the US, but grew up in NZ so this is a nice little fictional piece of home for me. I'm really looking forward to getting into some regular fictional writing, rp, and friend making.

(P.S I'm not super good at forum navigating or etiquette so please be a lil patient with me!)

Yaaaaaaay Kris welcome to HNZ! :hug: If you ever need any help (or just wanna plot) you can drop me a message any time :D Super glad you decided to join!

Yaaaaaaay Kris welcome to HNZ! :hug: If you ever need any help (or just wanna plot) you can drop me a message any time :D Super glad you decided to join!
Thank you for being an instigator and luring me over here :D

Hi Kris! I'm Jessica :) Pleasure to meet you! If you ever want to rp or talk, just drop me a message :) I hope to see you around the site!

Welcome to HNZ, Kris! I'm Cyndi, one of the admin. Let me know if you need any help.

Hi Kris, and welcome!! :party: :hug: Super glad you decided to take the plunge and join us!! Jumping into a new community can be kind of intimidating, hahah, but everybody here is really friendly. If I can do anything to help, just let me know!!

Also, if you're sorting Elliot then I have a couple first-years I can totally offer you for RPs :r

Hope you have a great time here!!

Hey Kris! Welcome to HNZ ^_^
I'm Donna, let me know if you have any questions or just want to RP!

Hey Kris!
Welcome to HNZ ^_^
That's kinda cool that you grew up in NZ!
I'm Madz, don't be afraid to start a topic and join in the fun. ^^
See you around the board!

Welcome :D

I'm Annaleise, it's nice to meet you Kris!

Welcome to HNZ! Good to have you with us!

Hi Kris! Welcome to HNZ :D Lovely to meet you!!

Hi Kris! i'm Jamie and around on this site for some time now. Super amazing that you decided to join! I hope you are feel welcoming here and whenever you have questions or want to plot for a roleplay contact me!

Hi Kris! Welcome to the site, we're happy to have you! I have 3 first years and am always up for roleplays!

Thanks, all!!

Daphne, I was just looking at your plotting thread and have since discovered the entire plotline dev board and oh wow this is a great idea to get things started.

Hey Kris, I'm Kaye!! I've seen you around on the board and so I just wanted to say hi. I have a first year if you want to roleplay with me! I hope you enjoy your time on the site :D It is very addictive ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back