Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
12 and a half inches willow with unicorn hair
Hi folks! Apologies for the delay with this week's BWU, I am as my mother would say, a "gombeen."

Graduation!
Graduation is underway, and any gruaduates, invited guests, staff, professors or prefects can reply to the appropriate topic here!

Quidditch
Slytherin and Beauxbatons went head to head, resulting a Beauxbatons win, but things got a little heated on the pitch. Check it out! A big thank you to all the Captains for your hard work during this semester, and to our wonderful referee for keeping everyone on the straight and narrow.

Exams
Exams are coming up folks, so be ready. Professors, please make sure you're up to date with all your grading as we approach exam time. While OWL and NEWT exams officially start on Monday, feel free to post early in order to give students more time.

Daily Prophet
A new article interviewing Briar Rowen-Cullen has been published by the Daily Prophet, written by Aaliyah Olaf. You can read it over here.

Duelling
The duelling tournament has begun! You can keep up to date with all of the matches by taking a lurk in the Duelling Chamber. A big thank you to Mia and Donna for organising, and to Jesse, Kaitlyn and Pheebs for helping out!

Y35 Pride
HNZ's Pride event is underway, so make sure to bop along and show your support! Thank you to Pheebs for organising! Remember, you can always submit for an event, whether club-affiliated or not by filling out this application.

April's Character Spotlight!
A big congratulations to Mia who roleplays Willow Cullen, these month's spotlighted character! You can take a look at her interview and why not go ahead and ask Mia a couple of questions yourself in our Character Spotlight shouty!

Applications
Applications close this Wednesday, so make sure to get them in on time! We're coming up to a busy time of year for admin, so we appreciate your patience.

Rule Reminder
During this busy time and as we come up to sorting, can we just take this moment to remind everyone about the site rules which can be found here. Primarily let's all remember to be nice to each other, that content should be family friendly, and of course to be honest about who you are to all of the other members on the site. Take a moment to read through those if you haven't in a while. It's always good to have the rules fresh in your mind.

Hugs for Everyone!
giphy.gif

This is a difficult time for a lot of people, so let's all try to remain positive, and lift each other up. We have more binding us together we know.

• Wolves in the news: After the Daily Prophet announced that it was a Werewolf that killed Olive Layton, a group of students find they have different ways of dealing with the news over breakfast.
  • A Secret Cry For Help: Lauren is opening up to her best friend about being a victim of child abuse. Other roleplays in this plotline: The First Step
  • Hide (From Responsibilities) And Seek: It doesn't take long before a group study session turns into a floor wide game. Thanks, Emma.
  • Stabbed In The Back: After the yule ball, Blake and Tyler have a confrontation that ends in a very surprising way.

• End of Year Feast
  • Summer Holidays
  • Sorting
  • Lots of HNZ fun!

And that's all for now, I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe.

~Maia :maia:
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the update! I can't believe grad's already posted and sorting is so soon aaaa

Thanks for the update!! Ahhh nuuu graduation ;-;

Crazy, I actually completed a year on HNZ! Great update as always! And Yay to all those graduating... Off to double check rules again to make sure I'm not accidentally breaking any lol

thanks for the update! Wow, ic year is almost over! thats crazy! :o

Thanks for the update!

Sooooorting!

Thanks for the updates, Maia!

Thanks for the update!

Folks, apps are now closed. You may still be able to access them and you may still be able to submit them but any received from now onwards will not be processed until apps reopen. Of course group change apps remains open.

Archived

It's time for some new news, so we're archiving this to get it out of the way.

Please make sure to check out the news and updates section for the most up to date site news. If you have any questions about this piece of news, please reach out to an administrator.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back