Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Sturdy Alder Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Plot ID : #87341​
Landon had been having a good year so far. He felt happier than he had in a very long time and could not think of any better place to be. However, there was one thing that had been on his mind for quite some time, and he had been meaning to find a particular student to talk about it, hoping that he could help her or at least offer her some kind words. With everything going on at Hogwarts, he didn't quite know when to find the right time, and as the semester was coming to an end, he figured he had to start dealing with the problem soon. It was going to be hard, but Landon just wanted his students to know that he would be there for them, and even though he couldn't ever imagine being in such position, he wanted to help as best as he could. As he sat in the Great Hall on a quiet morning sipping his cup of tea, he glanced down at the house tables as his eyes fell upon this person. He beamed slightly, before placing his cup down and slowly getting up from his seat as his eyes stayed on her. He made his way over to her, a smile forming on his face as he did so. "Good Morning Miss Davenport!" he exclaimed cheerfully. "How has your morning been? Enjoying breakfast?"

Last edited:
Lauren saw the semester flew by and she just wished it would last longer. Why was it just not possible to stay at the castle? It would be great fun. But if she would try and stay here, people would suspect things. And to be honest the blonde was way more scared of going home than ever. Now all eyes would be on her, there was no escape of letting her parents talk about how great Gabriella was. Because her older sister was not in their home anymore she lived in Sweden. Lauren had thought of walking away many times and she had done that when she was younger, but it just was no option. Where did she had to go? Lauren went to the Great Hall for some breakfast, food always made her happy so that was her highlight of the day. With Quidditch practice as well. But she wasn't satisfied about her first year as beater. That stupid Slytherin always. With her cousin Liam. Both her parents and Gabrielle were Slytherins, she was the odd one out. Her parents didn't even knew she played. And she wanted to keep it that way.

The blonde enjoyed her breakfast and was used to eat in silence. Only Aonghas was there sometimes to talk to her. And she was doubting to tell him about the situation. There was no adult she trusted, but she figured she did trust her friend. She took another bite of her chocolate croissant when suddenly someone called her. The person sounded too happy for a Styx, and when she looked to the persons face she noticed her head of house. Dammit! Lauren had already been lucky to avoid the man. She directly was suspicious. Styx must sure have spoken with him. Lauren was glad the man didn't spoken to her before, but now she could not avoid it anymore it seemed. What did he needed from her? Lauren than smiled shortly, she had to act normal. ''Hello Professor.'' The blonde than said shortly and took another bite of her croissant. Perhaps if she tried to eat he would go away. But that didn't seemed to help. '' Fine.'' She than answered. And looked at her croissant.
'' I always do.'' The blonde than responded at his second question.

Landon smiled as the girl spoke to him. He was happy that she was responding to him and glad that she did not try to walk away from him. It had been a bit since the situation Styx had explained to him, and Landon just hoped it hadn't gotten any worse since then. Even though she seemed okay, the man knew that she might not have been. He chuckled slightly at the girl's words. "I always do too! The house elves are just so great, aren't they? Sometimes I feel sorry for them, but they love their job and so the food is made with love, which makes it taste the best." he told her, before looking around slightly. "Eating alone isn't fun, although I've already eaten, but do you mind if I sit with you? You just look like you could use the company. Don't worry, you aren't in trouble! There's a bit of time before classes start if you wouldn't mind a chat?" Landon tried his best not to be too upfront, just wanting to be friendly towards her so she felt like she had someone nice around her. After all, the Great Hall was a public place, and so he wouldn't force her to talk about something that she didn't want to, which he hoped she realised.

Lauren hoped that her answers were just an reason to leave her alone. She wanted to be alone she had no intention of talking to her head of house. She wanted to avoid that and she didn't trust this nice talk. It was clear that Styx had spoken to him, he said he would if she didn't. The man spoke a lot but Lauren nodded slowly. She didn't agreed with the man, eating alone was fine. '' I'm fine by myself.'' The blonde than reacted at him. She looked like she could use company? Did she look that way? Was he keeping an eye at her or something? Not in trouble? So the fact she didn't followed any class but Divination didn't worried? But he wanted to chat with her. Lauren looked around to see how many people there were but she was almost the only one at the Hufflepuff table still. Whatever she would say the man wanted to talk to her so it had no point in walking away. '' If it's neccesary. Go ahead.'' The blonde than said a bit short. It wasn't like she had haste of going to the lessons, but she didn't knew if her head of house knew that. Sure professors must have not seen here in classes. But gladly no one ever talked about that to her. But she wanted to know why her head of house wanted to talk to her though. '' What is it about?'' The blonde than asked she wanted to get to the point.

Landon was a little bit disheartened when Miss Davenport said she was fine being alone, but quickly smiled as she changed her mind. "Excellent!" he exclaimed, taking a seat beside her. "I don't know about you, but I think being alone is terrible. It's always good to have someone to talk to, just because keeping things in isn't very good and can often lead to overthinking, which is why it's good to get someone else's opinion on things." As the girl was quick to ask what it was about, Landon made sure that he would keep the interaction as short and sweet as he could. After all, he wanted all of his students to like him and didn't want to annoy her. "I'm just here to tell you what I think you already know." Landon lowered his voice and spoke calmly as he continued. "As embarrassing as you may think it is, your performance during you Defence Against The Dark Arts lesson is something that shouldn't be brushed away or forgotten. I just wanted to let you know that I am here if things escalate, if you think you're alone, or if you think you can't take it anymore. I can help you get out of it, or at least I can try my best." Landon smiled warmly at the girl, hoping his words didn't take any offence to her. He was happy to leave it at that, but was happy to let the girl speak if she wanted to.

Lauren had ofcourse an idea what this was going about. She just knew it. That stupid Styx! He would ruin it all, why did she even went to that class. Trying to pretend she was a good student, she wasn't. She was not like her sister at all and she didn't liked to study. She was done pretending. Whatever she would do her parents would never be pleased. Lauren wanted to enjoy Hogwarts but on the other hand she would like for it to be over as well. When she was done here. she could find her own place. But still her father would always be there. to watch her. Gabriella lived in Sweden, but her father was there often for work. Lauren had no idea how Gabriella was doing, she didn't got any letter nothing! Not that she had expected something. Gabriella just thought of herself.

Lauren listend to her head of house and took another bite of her croissant. He was so happy why? He thought being alone was terrible, but that didn't ment someone else could. Keeping things in? What could he read her mind as well? What were these for people? '' I'm fine by myself. I like things to be quiet sometimes.'' Lauren than responded. She didn't need to talk to someone all the time. And than ofcourse getting to the point Lauren sighted shortly. Why did he talked to her about this here? Lauren looked around for a moment, but was glad to see the Great Hall was almost empty. Lauren was not gonna give Styx what he wanted. And her head of house never had spoken to her before, she didn't even knew him that well. So why would she give all her secrets and stuff. '' I'm bad at classes. I'm not embarrassed by that. It's just a fact.'' Lauren than replied while looking at her plate. She was going to play dumb. How could he try and help her get out of it? That were just words, but there seemed no ending to this story. It were kind words of the man and Lauren looked to him for a moment stone cold face. '' I'm fine but thanks for the offer. I keep it in mind.'' The girl than said and took another bite of her croissant. She was not gonna talk about it. It was too embarrassing and she didn't trust adults.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back