Professor Cyndi Kingsley

Gryffindor HoH | Mother of 3

OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
It's time for the final BWU for 2020! Can you believe it?! :o I'm finding it hard to believe myself, but alas it's true. So let's get to it, shall we?

Semester two is going strong!
The second semester of Y37 is well underway. Tomorrow brings us into week three, and there has been plenty going on already! I'm looking forward to seeing how the rest of the semester pans out. :woot:

Valentine's Dance! 💝
The dance began a few days ago, so if you haven't started your post or jumped into one, you should do it soon! There's a lot of romance and antics happening!

Dueling tournament
The dueling tournament officially begins! If you haven't checked out who you're up against, find out here! Best of luck to all of the participants! Any guesses on winners?

Quidditch!
The game between Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff has ended with Ravenclaw taking the win! See how the game played out here. The next game won't be until 2021, but until then feel free to chat quidditch here!

Secret Santa updates!
The :santa: s have been announced and the gift making is happening! I'm so very excited to see the lovely, creative gifts that you lovely santas dream up. Please don't forget that, in the event you need to drop out, the deadline for that is December 18th and gifts are due just a few days after that! :santa:

Nick squashed some bugs and fixed some things!
Nick fixed a bug that impacted iOS users in shouty. Hopefully, you've noticed that the bug is fixed, making your user experience a more pleasant one ^_^

As well, he's made it so that when articles are posted, your OOC name and user info appears in normal size.

Finally, he's worked on the alerts across the site so now places where you were receiving PMs you are now receiving alerts instead. This is still a work in progress, so please be patient.

Break time
Just another reminder that with it being December, it's often a busier month for people. Every year, the staff takes a bit of a break during this time, and this year is no exception. As I mentioned, this will be the last BWU. We'll be back in about a month!

Apps will also be closing on December 17th to account for this break. Finally, we ask that you exercise an extra bit of patience in awaiting replies when you send PMs to a member of site staff over this period of time.

Patience, patience, patience...

We also encourage you to all exercise patience with each other in awaiting replies to PMs and topics since this may be a busier time of year for folks. We discourage you from sending reminder posts in shouty as well to specific RPers.

Character spotlight: December!
Our final spotlight of the year belongs to Verity with Penny Wills! Join us in congratulating Verity and asking some questions here! 🎉🎉

Lovi *ahem* strongly encouraged you all to send in plot highlights and you delivered! :p

Sunny Day - Relive your 2009 dreams as your read this OSW style thread of a bunch of second years hanging out at the lake.

New Streets to Explore - Where two musically-inclined kids meet for the first time and start to play music together!

Two Opposites- Old rivals get into an argument again, and Eric vandalizes a table.

Blow It Up - Exploding toilets, that's all I'm saying.

Send in your plot highlights!

Secret Santa gift reveals! :santa:
Brightstone Weekend!
Elective Fair!
2021, thank goodness. Amirite?
More quidditch!

On behalf of the site staff, we want to wish you a happy and safe holiday season , if you celebrate, and a happy and safe December if you don't. ^_^ ❄️
We'll be back in 2021 with more BWUs and fun!

Be safe and well!

~Cyndi
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)[/hr]

Last edited:
Thanks for the update, Cyndi! :D

Thank you for the update, Cyndi!

Thanks for the update! 💕

Thanks for the update!

Good job Ravenclaw 🦅 🦅

Thanks Cyndi for the update, and thank you Nick for the fixes!

Loving the highlighted plots =))

Have a lovely December/Christmas all :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back