Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Curved 14 Inch Whippy Dogwood Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Hester was on the Lawn to enjoy the sun shine. It was a bright and sunny day and she liked being out in the sunshine.She had brought her toad Big Douglas outside with her so he could enjoy the sunshine also and she put him on her shoulder like a parrot as she walked around, wondering if toads liked the sunshine as much as she did.

Tilly walked across the lawn. She noticed Hester, one of her classmates, who played a sick bagpipe. “Nice toad,” she said, waving at the Gryffindor girl. Tilly had no pets of her own. She would need to change that.

HEster was happy to see her classmate Tilly. She wondered what it would be like to be so tall, it had to be pretty cool. "Thanks! She said when Tilly complimented her toad. "His name is Big Douglas" Hester said and took him off her shoulder to show Tilly.

"Hi Big Douglas." What a cute name, and he was a pretty adorable toad. "Can I hold him?" Tilly held out her large hands, determined to be gentle.

hester knew some girls got squeamish when they saw a frog or toad, and she was glad Tilly wasn't like that. "Sure!" She said and held Big Douglas out, carefully putting him in Tilly's hands. "He likes being held.... I think."

Tilly started a little at the coolness of the toad's skin. However, she settled quickly, and stroked his lumpy back. "Why did you call him Big Douglas?" she asked, curious.

hester shrugged. "He was the biggest toad they had, and he just looked like a Douglas." She smiled.

Tilly held Big Douglas for a few more minutes before handing him back to Hester. "Have you ever visited the Borely Mansion?" she asked. Tilly was happy to be SO RANDOM.

hester took big Douglas back and shook her head. "What is that?" Hester asked because she was a muggle born and didn't know things about the magic world.

"It's a scary house in Brighstone. It's supposed to be haunted."

HEster looked at Tilly confused. "But hogwarts is Haunted too, there are ghosts in the castle! What makes it different?"

"really? I haven't met a ghost," Tilly said. "Except that poltergeist, but I don't think he counts." She wished Vex would stop ruining their feasts

"why doesn't the poltergeist count? Its a kind of ghost right?"

"Hmm, maybe we should ask him," Tilly suggested, knowing very well that talking to Vex at all was not a smart idea.

hester nodded. "Do you knwo how to find him?" a ghost hunt sounded like a good idea and she was excited to do it

"I have no idea," Tilly sighed. She wondered if anyone else would know...

hEster shrugged. "theres a girl in my dorm who does ghost hunting i think? Hildagard?" She said, thinking about it. There were so many girls in Hesters dorm she sometimes got peoples names wrong but she was pretty sure she was right. "We could ask her?"

"Let's do it," Tilly said. Except she couldn't exactly go up to the Gryffindor House.

Hester nodded. "i can ask her if she could help us tonight?" she asked because tilly coudln't go up into her common room

"Sounds good to me." Suddenly feeling hungry, Tilly reached into her robes and grabbed a pouch of Sherbert Lemons. She popped one in her mouth and offered the package to Hester. "Want some?" she said with the candy in her mouth.

Seraphina was mad and didn't want to be in the castle. She stomped out to the grounds and saw Tilly. She didn't like Tilly. "Don't share candy with a troll!" she shouted at her roommate.

"Oh shut up, you pixie," Tilly said, handing the bag to Seraphina. "Try one. Troll candy is the best."

Hester always had liked sour lollies so she nodded happily when Tilly offered her one. She was surprised when she heard Serafina and frowned at the other girl. "Don't be mean!" she yelled back at her roommate, then took one of the sherbert lemons and ate it.

Seraphina frowned and stopped in front of the troll. "It probably has boogies all over it so no thx" She looked at Hester and titled her head. "I guess you deserve to be friends with a troll since you keep making sounds with that sack."

Tilly thought it was nice to have someone else defend her for once. She smiled at Hester. Then, frowning at Seraphina, she threw a Sherbet Lemon at her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back