• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Ban The User Above You X.X

i ban donna because she likes ducks
 
I ban emzies because my assignment is hard and I need to find 1500 words before monday night, x_x
 
I ban Mia because she was HNZ instead of doing her work!
 
I ban Teigan because we don't have many plots yet which is very counter-productive
 
I ban Daph becuase we should absolutely rectify that!
 
I ban Teigs bc she sneaks in back to HNZ and brings awesomeness.
 
I ban Donna because dogs don't meow 👀 🐶
 
I ban Rowan bc I’m so excited
 
I ban Teiga because I feel like it.
 
I ban Dan bc he awesome but sloooooooooooow. :teehee:
 
I ban Arle because Cebu maybe?
 
I ban Teigs because Dan called her Teiga
 
I Ban Donna, BECAUSE HOW IS THAT MY FAULT
 
I ban Teigs because this weather is too weird :glare:
 
I ban Arle because she banned Daph for banning me :p
 
I ban Clara, because that was just bad
 
I BAN DONNA BECAUSE SHE ALWAYS MEAN TO ME AND EVERYONE THINKS SHES SO NICE LOOK YOU GUYS LOOK
 
Back
Top