'Princess' | Show off | Charming

OOC First Name
Jamie
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Hey guys,

Wow never thought I would be back to be honest. But sometimes you just have an feeling and have to follow it. And so that feeling led me back here! I have been gone for some time, can't remember how long. Feels too long. It's strange because I'm not even in the best place right now. I think the right word in English is that I'm overloaded with stuff especially work. My body and mind have brought me to an stop. But that also gives me time and choices were I put my energy in. And I felt like doing this, coming here.

I'm gonna join this community again but without too many things I need or have to do from myself. Like having lots of students at the same time and try to all use them and have to many things going on. I had a lot of peeps who I neglected and it feels strange and not to just 'use them again like nothing has happend' so I will start again. (sorry for the peeps who had something with them, Evelyn will be one that sticks and perhaps later on some who already graduated) Also feels too bad, because I enjoyed them. But I will sort one student the next upcoming one. And that gives me time to just be around here without needing to do too much directly.

I hope to speak to you and whenever the time is there plot and start over with someone new.

- Jamie

Happy to see you back Jamie!! Definitely take your time and do HNZ things at a pace & capacity that works for you so it won’t get overwhelming but will be a fun little distraction ❤

Welcome back Jamie! Take your time getting back into things. I hope the site can help to relieve some stress. ^_^

Welcome back, Jamie! It's smart to take it easy and not burn yourself out. :hug:

Hey, Jamie! Glad to have you back at whatever level you're comfortable with. Hope it's fun and relaxing to be writing with us again :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back