Rowan
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Amber ) ( Pansexual
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Flexible Pine Wand with Fwooper Feather Core and 6'5" Sturdy Carved Walnut Staff With Phoenix Tail Feather Core
I should have posted this like.... two weeks ago but I kept thinking I was gonna get back on top of things and then I didn't and I'm not sure when things are gonna settle down now

I'm dealing with a bunch of mostly unexpected messy stuff irl (family stuff, financial stuff, prepping my syllabus/lesson plans for a grade I've never taught before, etc.) at the moment and HNZ has had to take a major back seat... It might be a while before I'm able to stay totally caught up with replies, but I'm going to do my best to drop in here and there, and focus on primarily keeping on top of posting lessons (which are a bit behind right now sorry yikes!!)

Sorry again to anyone I have plots with, I'm gonna do my best to drop in when I can and hopefully once I get back into a rhythm with irl classes it'll be easier but in the mean time I'm gonna be around as much as I can manage which probably won't be a lot :(

HNZ will be waiting for you when you're less busy and feeling better :hug: and I'll keep you company on Skype in the meantime ;) :hug: :wub:

Ah sorry to hear that Rowan! Do what you have to do and don't worry about the rest like plots here on HNZ :) .

Good luck with all of the RL stuff!

Best of luck with the RL stuff :hug:

Good luck! I hope everything calms down for you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back