Anonymous Compliments: Part V

Thank you so much to the people who sent me a compliment.

To the person who wants to be better friends. You know where to find me :p

All these compliments are beautiful :lovi: :lovi:

This is my first time experiencing this and I love it so much :cry: to the people that actually sent me compliments, thank you!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

:wub: :wub: :wub: Thank you so much ladies & Nick for putting this all together! I love reading everybody's compliments (and thank you so much for my own!). Happy Valentines Day, everyone! :hug:

CyndiCompliment1.png

CyndiCompliment2.png

CyndiCompliment3.png

CyndiCompliment4.png

CyndiCompliment5.png

CyndiCompliment6.png

CyndiCompliment7.png

All these compliments are so sweet :wub: :hug:

Thank you for all the compliments. I appreciate the compliments and you all so much. ^_^

To those of you who want to RP/plot with me, SKYPE or PM ME! :party:

Omg this is so sweet! I loved to participate for the first time. Thanks everyone and it was nice to be in that positive vibe :wub: If someone wants to RP with me you can always add me on skype (jamie_nkusjex)

Thank you so much y'all :hug: y'all just made my day and for that I bought something but I know it's a bummer that y'all can't have it (If I have the power to send it, I will). It's the thought that counts. Thank you again for the compliments.
2wg7gv4.jpg

:wub: These are all so lovely <3 People are great :hug:

Awhh, all the compliments are just so nice and lovely. They make my heart all gooey. :3

Awe thanks guys! I love knowing that no matter what's going on irl HNZ, and all it's awesome peeps will still be here :wub:

I got some amazing compliments, and unfortunately I didn't get to give any out (got caught up in moving house D:). This makes me feel guilty and grateful in equal measure. Therefore, I have started collecting some non anonymous compliments and will PM some special people to me, as well as people I don't know well who I'd like to. I'd like you all to know exactly how I feel about you, and to know it was from me. January 9th was my HNZ birthday of eight years. Eight years will all you special people. Thank you so much.

Most of these compliments made me cry! To all of you I say thank you so much for being so patient with me and to that one person who appreciates me being there for them, pretty sure I know who you are, just have to say "chin up, bud, I'll always be with you" I love you all!

The compliments I received were very pleasant. It made my day while I was curled up on the couch, too sick to move. xD
I wasn't able to send any this time around due to real life being a pain.

I'm so touched by all the compliments I got, they were sooooo sweet! I love you all so much you have no idea, thank you!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hey guys

I know I've not been around much over last couple of weeks. Just wanted to say though how much I appreciated reading your comments <3 You've made my evening! Xxx

Getting compliments is always lovely and the additional compliments in the PMs were a great surprise!
To whomever wants to be better friend, my door is always open for a chat.

And to whomever flipped my table, put it back :glare:

I got a few compliments from people saying they don't know me that well. You should all add me on skype: sammy.1224

pls be my friends xD :wub:

Thanks to the peeps who were nice enough to send in compliments for me, too.
You will be rewarded. :creep:

I honestly didn't expect more than one or two compliments in the PM ones, but the amount was overwhelming. Thank you to everyone, it's really heartwarming. I've never really participated in this event before, but it's definitely become one of my favourites. I don't think everyone knows how loved and appreciated they are, but this really works to show them that there's more than they might realise.
Big thank you to Cyndi for taking the time to get all of these out. :wub:

Gee whiz!! Everybody is so nice! I feel terrible admitting that I completely forgot about the anonymous compliments! Know that you all have my love <3

Anyone who said they wanted to plot with me should PM me!

I'm slow, but I love showing you guys how crazy I am. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back