A Lazy PD

Hey :hug:

I can offer my Gryffindor Sixth year Pascal Watties as a friend for Isaiah. Given they're in the same year and house and would be sharing a dorm it would make sense for them to at least know each other, but I imagine they can have a real chance to be friends now that Pascal is feeling up to socializing more. I think we could RP them in their dorm after returning from the most recent holidays or something.

Let me know what you think :D

Hey :hug:

I can offer my Gryffindor Sixth year Pascal Watties as a friend for Isaiah. Given they're in the same year and house and would be sharing a dorm it would make sense for them to at least know each other, but I imagine they can have a real chance to be friends now that Pascal is feeling up to socializing more. I think we could RP them in their dorm after returning from the most recent holidays or something.

Let me know what you think :D
Hiiiiiii!

Would definitely be up for that! I reckon putting them together in the dorm after the break would be a solid start.

Hiiiiiii!

Would definitely be up for that! I reckon putting them together in the dorm after the break would be a solid start.
Yay I am glad you think so too :D Did you want to start the RP or should I?

Hey!

I might have someone for Joseph to offer. But hope he doesn't dislike pink xD I've got Claire Beaumont. She was an Hogwarts Nurse (before I disappeared from here) but now I'd like her to work at the Ministry with exams stuff to have still a connection with Hogwarts. But she is 41 years old and an nice blonde youngwoman who once was married but lost her husband during illness. She doesn't got children of her own but does have two cousins who she very much spoils. Also she loves children and is an friendly youngwoman. Perhaps we can let them meet. I'd like to use her some more. Let me know what you think. Perhaps if they match something romantic could be there.

Hey!

I might have someone for Joseph to offer. But hope he doesn't dislike pink xD I've got Claire Beaumont. She was an Hogwarts Nurse (before I disappeared from here) but now I'd like her to work at the Ministry with exams stuff to have still a connection with Hogwarts. But she is 41 years old and an nice blonde youngwoman who once was married but lost her husband during illness. She doesn't got children of her own but does have two cousins who she very much spoils. Also she loves children and is an friendly youngwoman. Perhaps we can let them meet. I'd like to use her some more. Let me know what you think. Perhaps if they match something romantic could be there.

Hi! We could for sure let them meet, I reckon Joseph is in dire need of some adult connections lol and then we could always just see where it goes

Hi! We could for sure let them meet, I reckon Joseph is in dire need of some adult connections lol and then we could always just see where it goes
Great :) Where and when is good for them to meet? My girl lives in France, but she could go anywhere.

TOPIC CLOSED AND ARCHIVED

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back