OOC First Name
Ana
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Straight 12.5'' Flexible Larch Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
There were a lot of things Harper would miss about Hogwarts next year. Writing letters was not one of them. She was looking forward to texts and calls and instant messages and even emails. Of course, she would continue writing letters to all her magical friends who didn't have cell phones, but she was hoping to eventually convince all the holdouts to get one. At the very least, she could get one of those magical mirrors or notepads that could transmit messages instantly.

But that day was still several months away. Harper was torn between feeling impatient and relieved. As much as she was ready to move on, the prospect of leaving Hogwarts still daunted her. School was easy; she knew what was expected of her. Life didn't come with similar guidelines. Thankfully she had friends and mentors who had gone through the same thing. Though some of these conversations were ones she would have rather had in-person, she supposed a letter wasn't a terrible substitute.

Chloë!

Help, they made me a seventh year. I'm ancient now. You weren't lying about this year being busier. The only thing the professors talk about these days is NEWTs. Please tell me they're not as bad as everyone is making them out to be.

How are things in Moutohora? I heard you guys got another Gryffindor. I still can't believe everything worked out so perfectly. And good thing it did because now I don't have to make two trips to visit you and Nikko. But seriously, it must be nice to have one of your old teammates on the team. Isn't most of the team HNZ alumni, now?

If you have time, I was actually hoping to get your advice on something. I've wanted to be an auror for a while, but now I'm wondering if I should take a break instead of applying right after graduation. I guess I'm not sure I want to jump right into living in the magical world after Hogwarts. How did you make the decision to play to Quidditch professionally? Do you think you'll still eventually apply to the auror programme?

Sorry, you probably thought you would be free of these questions once you graduated. Hope everything's good where you are, and good luck on your next match! Don't forget to write back. I need something to read that isn't a textbook or NEWT study guide.

-Harper

Users who are viewing this thread

Back