A Few Specific (Romance?) Plots

Ok so somehow my HNZ muse has been more active than it has been in a while, so I figured it might be fun to RP a bit with a few of my graduated characters (mostly). I figured a few could use a romance plot, but I'm also happy to do anything else. I wanted to ask for a bit more specific things in this PD, but if you have other ideas please let me know as well!

12067.jpg

Fleur van Houten - 30 - Dragonologist
Aesthetic -
Bio (outdated)
Fleur is one of my earlier students at HNZ, I think I made her in my third IC year here. She graduated from Hogwarts in 2051 and has been working at a dragonologist at the sanctuary ever since.

Fleur is a laid-back kind of girl, she was a Gryffindor at HNZ and tended to stay out of big conflicts. Fleur is pretty easy to get along with and tends to have a lot of friends. She's very driven about Care of Magical Creatures and can be very focused on it. She's adventurous and can be a bit of a daredevil.

Since her graduation I've neglected her a bit, so I figured I could see if anyone would like to plot with her.

She's open for romance, she hasn't had much of that yet. I imagine she's had a few flings but she has been too occupied with her work to really think of anything serious. She could use someone who also loves magical animals/dragons or someone who is as passionate as she is in some other field. Fleur is bisexual so could go for any gender.
11338.jpg

Emilia Manning - 28 - Portkey Regulations at the Ministry
Aesthetic -
Bio (outdated)
Emilia was a student at HNZ in the year after Fleur, she graduated in 2052 and was in Hufflepuff. After graduating she got a job at the ministry, one she doesn't love but is good enough.

Emilia is a dreamer and a romantic. As a student she was very, very shy and nervous. In her later years at Hogwarts she decided to reinvent herself and pretended to be confident, fake it til you make it style. It cost her her relationship (and he started dating her cousin after, which she was upset about for a long time), but it did somehow work. Emilia now comes across as confident and capable, even though she's hiding a lot of insecurity under it. She loves music and romantic books. She liked to write as well, but hasn't done much of that lately. She plays piano.

Emilia could use a romance plot, she hasn't really dated since Hogwarts and would love to meet someone. Emilia is straight, so only interested in men. Maybe a cute office romance could be a plot for her, with someone else in the Ministry? Or just whatever we can think of. I'd also love other ministry plots with her even if it wasn't romance, anything would be fun to RP.
13275.jpg

Emma van Houten - 24 - Party Planner
Aesthetic -
Bio (outdated)
Emma is the younger sister of Fleur. She was also in Gryffindor, a few years below her. She graduated in 2056 along with her twin sister.

Emma was a very loud and excited individual at school, not someone you could easily overlook. She loved parties and decided to make planning them for others her job, which she really enjoys. She likes music, dancing, singing, glitter and just having a lot of fun. She's very impulsive and can make stupid decisions that way.

For Emma I could also use romance plots if anyone has anyone fitting for her. Someone who is a bit like her would be fun, but so would a total opposite. She's someone who could easily butt heads with someone too, which could be fun. Unrelated to the romance idea: I also would just enjoy doing party planning stuff with her if anyone is looking for that or interested in it. For any potential romance, Emma is straight. I'd also be happy to do some sort of ill-fated fling with her, as I feel like her impulsive nature would make that very easy.
12726.jpg

Lucas Fletcher- 23 - Woolongong Warriors Seeker
Aesthetic -
Bio (outdated)
Lucas is a sweetheart even if he can hold a grudge and be incredibly stubborn. He's currently 23 and a big Quidditch player, as he's been playing seeker for the Woolongong Warriors since graduation. He's gotten used to the fame, but he can still be a bit overwhelmed by it all. At Hogwarts Lucas was a Hufflepuff, a prefect as well as head boy. Lucas graduated in 2057 He's muggleborn with two older muggle sisters.

Lucas is a social person. He can be a bit sensitive and can hold a grudge, but he's overall pretty easy to get along with. He's an energetic, active person with a big imagination.

Lucas had a few relationships in school but none of them ever panned out. I think after becoming a famous Quidditch player, he struggled to seriously date. He could use someone stable, though I also wouldn't be opposed to any sort of plot about anyone wanting to date him because he's well-known :r I'm open for any drama. Lucas is gay because it's illegal to use Troye Sivan as a PB and not make him gay.
16564.jpg

Louis Alcott - 20 - QQS assistant
Aesthetic - Bio
Louis only graduated a few years ago in 2060. He planned to become a big Quidditch player but I felt like it was too repetitive but he failed at it. Right now, he's kind of lost and adrift. He has been working at QQS as an assistant for a while and has recently gotten his own place after some news about his family made him very angry with his dad.

At Hogwarts, Louis was in Gryffindor. He was a Quidditch player and (co)captain for a while. He was a pretty popular kid at school and knew a lot of people. Louis is easy to get along with. He tends to roll with what other people want and knows how to turn on the charm when needed.

Louis is a big flirt, he loves romance and loves trying to woo people. He's not very good at actual relationships, as he's only truly been in love once and it hasn't worked out for him (yet?). So for now, he's happy to have flings. I mostly put him here to offer him as a fling/short term thing for any young adult characters. I'd be happy to add to any existing relationship drama as well, it would feel IC for Louis :r . Louis goes for any gender.
27604.jpg

Alicia Richelieu - 15 - Gryffindor Student
Aesthetic -
Bio

Alicia is still a student, but I had an idea for her so I figured I could just add her to this pile anyway. Alicia is currently a Gryffindor student at Hogwarts and in her fifth year, she transferred to Hogwarts at the start of the year.

Alicia is currently about to have a relationship and go to the yule ball with someone. But after some things happen things will be bad for a bit. I'm looking for a fling/short-term relationship for her in early s2. It would probably not end well for your character since Alicia will probably go back to the other relationship (though I'm open to see how things go!) so if you're up for drama for your character, this is your chance :p Alicia can date any gender.

Alicia is a chill and easygoing person. She loves Quidditch and being active in general, she can often be seen on the grounds doing some sort of physical activity. She'd probably climb the castle walls if she could.

Ok unrelated to this whole romance plot thing I also have an upcoming firstie I'd love to develop, so I'm dropping him in here too:
40589.jpg

Logan Asworth
Aesthetic - Bio
Logan is Hazel's younger brother. He's kind of the opposite of her, where she prides herself on being quirky and unique Logan just wants to be as normal and popular as possible. He's Quidditch obsessed and wants to make his house team asap when he comes to Hogwarts. Logan is confident, arrogant and can be pretty charming. I'd love for him to meet some other young kids his age and form some connections before school. He'll be sorted next year.​

Note: with romance plots I don't love planning 'finals' from the beginning, I prefer to see where things go and if they have an interesting dynamic. So I'll probably want to RP a bit and see how people get along before committing to anything.

Not to immediately reply but Louis and Valeria, both as friends and maybe as flirty thing?

Also for Logan, I have Henri Fontaine - Henri will be starting at the school, he's a pretty odd kid, he'll hyper focus on things for long periods of time. He's also super clumsy. I can't guarantee that they'd be friends, but they could be something

Not to immediately reply but Louis and Valeria, both as friends and maybe as flirty thing?

Also for Logan, I have Henri Fontaine - Henri will be starting at the school, he's a pretty odd kid, he'll hyper focus on things for long periods of time. He's also super clumsy. I can't guarantee that they'd be friends, but they could be something
I love you replying immediately

I'd love for Louis and Valeria to do a thread again! I loved them in school and I felt like they really understood each other, and I'd love a fling between them too as it makes sense :r

Logan and Henri might be friends... but I like your description of they could be something, lol. I think the dynamic might be closer to Logan bullying him a bit than anything else, but we can see how they react to each other.

Would you be down to do a thread for both of these?

Absolutely would be down for both.

I can start one if you do the other?

Absolutely would be down for both.

I can start one if you do the other?
Yes! I can start a topic for Logan and Henri if you want? Like hanging out in the park maybe?

Sounds good, I can do the Val and Louis one - maybe at the club?

Hii, ok so just putting this in here to see because why not. So I have an upcoming firstie Mania Athanasiou for next year, I would be down to figure something out for her and Logan because quite frankly I would like to develop and get to know her a bit before sorting starts so I'm not going in blind. :shy:

So Mania is much to her parents dismay the embodiment of chaos, shes the second born in the family and lacks any sense of self preservation, she's a do first think later type of girl. Very much a yapper too, only time you'll catch her being quiet is probably when she's asleep or finds something that she truly finds interesting, which so far hasn't happened much but I assume something in school might just grab her attention. Under all the chaos though she's still quite sensitive and also most of the chaos is her acting on pure emotions. Not sure what would happen with the two but would be fun to see if they can be friends or if they turn out to be enemies even before year starts. :cool:

ps. I haven't yet worked on her bio or put her aesthetic links up but I'm planning on working on those during the weekend tehehee (also forgive for the yap I am NERVOUS.)

Hii, ok so just putting this in here to see because why not. So I have an upcoming firstie Mania Athanasiou for next year, I would be down to figure something out for her and Logan because quite frankly I would like to develop and get to know her a bit before sorting starts so I'm not going in blind. :shy:

So Mania is much to her parents dismay the embodiment of chaos, shes the second born in the family and lacks any sense of self preservation, she's a do first think later type of girl. Very much a yapper too, only time you'll catch her being quiet is probably when she's asleep or finds something that she truly finds interesting, which so far hasn't happened much but I assume something in school might just grab her attention. Under all the chaos though she's still quite sensitive and also most of the chaos is her acting on pure emotions. Not sure what would happen with the two but would be fun to see if they can be friends or if they turn out to be enemies even before year starts. :cool:

ps. I haven't yet worked on her bio or put her aesthetic links up but I'm planning on working on those during the weekend tehehee (also forgive for the yap I am NERVOUS.)
Hii! Yay I'd love to plot with you.

Mania sounds adorable and honestly a lot like Logan, he also doesn't think before he acts. I can see them being friends or enemies honestly, so we can just see how it goes.

Also don't worry bout bio sand stuff! I've had characters who didn't have them until they were already sorted and halfway through their first year (or later, lol) so no worries. It's fun to just RP and see how they develop.

Would you like to start or should I? I don't mind either way.

Hii! Yay I'd love to plot with you.

Mania sounds adorable and honestly a lot like Logan, he also doesn't think before he acts. I can see them being friends or enemies honestly, so we can just see how it goes.

Also don't worry bout bio sand stuff! I've had characters who didn't have them until they were already sorted and halfway through their first year (or later, lol) so no worries. It's fun to just RP and see how they develop.

Would you like to start or should I? I don't mind either way.
yaya sounds good! This should be interesting and I can start tomorrow at the earliest, but if you want to start already tonight you can go ahead and I'll reply first thing tomorrow when I log on. <3 :cool:

yaya sounds good! This should be interesting and I can start tomorrow at the earliest, but if you want to start already tonight you can go ahead and I'll reply first thing tomorrow when I log on. <3 :cool:
I'm about to head to bed so if you don't mind starting tomorrow we can go on from there!

Hello Daph.
I dont have many romance options for you. but i have a couple of ideas.
for fleur i have a couple of friends. Willow who was one of her best friends in school (at least she was one of willows) and Linden who works with her.
for alicia i can offer hugo up as a post breakup rebound. she is quiet nerdy and loves books. he wants a relationship/girlfriend. but as he is learning during spin the bottle it is more in an academic way and doesnt actually want what goes with having one.

Hiya! No romance plots, but I have a boy called Hēmi for next IC year who would probably get along with Logan. I haven't created him yet but I can do that obviously xD Hēmi's a pretty chill kid so I can imagine they'd get along if you're interested?

Daaaaph hi

I don't have much to offer, but if nothing else comes up for Lucas I remember he and Connor DID wind up having (potentially ill-advised) flirty vibes again last time they saw each other - we could explore that more if you like. I still wouldn't call Connor stable, though therapy's helped a lot obviously, but he's at least definitely someone who's not in it for the fame :p The amount of drama it would cause in their social circle could be fun too sorry kas

[rolls in] Daph distract me from my life falling apart.

It's late so I'm just gonna throw out some name combinations that I'd be happy to discuss more.

For Fleur I have Simone who has also been pretty neglected over the years. I think I might have floated this idea by you before but I think they could have potential.

For Emilia I have the crazy idea and offer you Simon 🤔 He's a bit younger but I think I might be on to something.

For Lucas there is Caleb 👀 , and of course for Louis too lol.

I think you might have enough for Alicia but I do always have Santiago. He has enough complicated relationships with girls, but what's one more on the pile?!

Edit: Didn't check ages before I posted, and not to claim everyone but for Emma I'll throw out Micha? He's again a bit younger but we can talk lol.

I wouldn't say no to either Bailey or Veronica being Alicia's s2 rebound romance. Would depend which of their vibes you think she would go for.

Yay responses!

Hello Daph.
I dont have many romance options for you. but i have a couple of ideas.
for fleur i have a couple of friends. Willow who was one of her best friends in school (at least she was one of willows) and Linden who works with her.
for alicia i can offer hugo up as a post breakup rebound. she is quiet nerdy and loves books. he wants a relationship/girlfriend. but as he is learning during spin the bottle it is more in an academic way and doesnt actually want what goes with having one.
I'd love to have Fleur and Willow catch up honestly!

I'm not entirely sure if Hugo is Alicia's type, they seem very different, but we could throw them together and see how it goes?

Hiya! No romance plots, but I have a boy called Hēmi for next IC year who would probably get along with Logan. I haven't created him yet but I can do that obviously xD Hēmi's a pretty chill kid so I can imagine they'd get along if you're interested?
Always! I'm weirdly inspired for Logan so I'd love to RP them :D

Daaaaph hi

I don't have much to offer, but if nothing else comes up for Lucas I remember he and Connor DID wind up having (potentially ill-advised) flirty vibes again last time they saw each other - we could explore that more if you like. I still wouldn't call Connor stable, though therapy's helped a lot obviously, but he's at least definitely someone who's not in it for the fame :p The amount of drama it would cause in their social circle could be fun too sorry kas
Am down for a bad-idea-you're-my-ex-and-close-friend fling :p

[rolls in] Daph distract me from my life falling apart.

It's late so I'm just gonna throw out some name combinations that I'd be happy to discuss more.

For Fleur I have Simone who has also been pretty neglected over the years. I think I might have floated this idea by you before but I think they could have potential.

For Emilia I have the crazy idea and offer you Simon 🤔 He's a bit younger but I think I might be on to something.

For Lucas there is Caleb 👀 , and of course for Louis too lol.

I think you might have enough for Alicia but I do always have Santiago. He has enough complicated relationships with girls, but what's one more on the pile?!

Edit: Didn't check ages before I posted, and not to claim everyone but for Emma I'll throw out Micha? He's again a bit younger but we can talk lol.
Kadi snatching up all my kids. I feel like they're out on the marriage mart for the season or something

Fleur and Simone sounds fun, I think they'd be a good match. We def talked about it before and I think she and Fleur could be really good.

I am intrigued by Simon and Emilia, I think it could be really cute?? But also potentially a disaster which is honestly my favorite. How do you think they could meet?

I'm also intrigued by Caleb and Lucas 👀 I basically like all your ideas lol.

Maybe Alicia's just going to have to kiss a few people :p her and Santiago do sound fun

And Micha also sounds cute for Emma, I haven't used Emma in ages so I'm pretty keen to try RPing her again.

SO many ideas lmao, should we pick one or two to start with? Maybe three :r

I wouldn't say no to either Bailey or Veronica being Alicia's s2 rebound romance. Would depend which of their vibes you think she would go for.
Honestly Dan I was thinking of PMing you first because I thought Bailey might be a good fit, they already know each other and have a thread to talk already and I think are getting along, so I feel like she might be a good fling / romance, if you don't mind her potentially getting hurt

Always! I'm weirdly inspired for Logan so I'd love to RP them :D
Yay! Shall we just throw them into a thread and see what happens? And do you want to start or shall I?

I am barely able to write and dropped a lot of plots so feel free to ignore this but (points at Aine) I have a dumb idea for a fling/awkward date for Louis...

Honestly Dan I was thinking of PMing you first because I thought Bailey might be a good fit, they already know each other and have a thread to talk already and I think are getting along, so I feel like she might be a good fling / romance, if you don't mind her potentially getting hurt
Getting hurt would be good character development for her so I'm down.

Kadi snatching up all my kids. I feel like they're out on the marriage mart for the season or something

Fleur and Simone sounds fun, I think they'd be a good match. We def talked about it before and I think she and Fleur could be really good.

I am intrigued by Simon and Emilia, I think it could be really cute?? But also potentially a disaster which is honestly my favorite. How do you think they could meet?

I'm also intrigued by Caleb and Lucas 👀 I basically like all your ideas lol.

Maybe Alicia's just going to have to kiss a few people :p her and Santiago do sound fun

And Micha also sounds cute for Emma, I haven't used Emma in ages so I'm pretty keen to try RPing her again.

SO many ideas lmao, should we pick one or two to start with? Maybe three :r
Always ready and willing to play match maker lol

So we've talked about a few of these, I'd be happy to start with Simone x Fleur, Simon x Emillia, and Emma x Micha. I don't really have any preference on which to start but I'm sure we can split them up.

Yay! Shall we just throw them into a thread and see what happens? And do you want to start or shall I?
Yes, that sounds great! Would you mind starting?

I am barely able to write and dropped a lot of plots so feel free to ignore this but (points at Aine) I have a dumb idea for a fling/awkward date for Louis...
I'm definitely not ignoring this because it sounds hilarious, though I feel like Aine would see through Louis in 2 seconds flat :p

Aww yissssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Can put this on my to start list if u want?
pls

Getting hurt would be good character development for her so I'm down.
Muhahaha, I'll let you know when we can throw them together!

TY

Always ready and willing to play match maker lol

So we've talked about a few of these, I'd be happy to start with Simone x Fleur, Simon x Emillia, and Emma x Micha. I don't really have any preference on which to start but I'm sure we can split them up.
Those sound good!

I'll message you to discuss ideas of where to set these / how they run into each other and we can figure out who starts what :r

https://hogwarts.nz/threads/bored.122935/ For Henri! Feel free to just have him do whatever he does and Logan can go bother him / be rude :r

Users who are viewing this thread

Back