🌕 Halloween Werewolf 🐺

Yeah just checked, no doubles of both letters and colors.

shout out to Ruben the lone slytherin lol

Hmm well that's a lot of fun. And checking the list I couldn't see any double ups of user group and first letter being the same So perhaps we go off a system like:
X = no useful/notable* info received
Bolded letter = This user is a Villager
Strike through = This user is a Wolf

So for example, say Kiersten looks and see Cyndi was on team Villager she would just post "C"

That sounds pretty fool proof to me. Maybe @ her in the message so she sees it??

hang on. Seeing as the ghost was KILLED by the wolves on night one. there is very little reason that the ghost would be on the wolves side as it would be a really silly (or very smart but a huge potential to backfire) to kill one of their own night one.
the only other way the ghost could be on the wolf team would be if they attacked the silversmith. which would be a 1/15 chance (assuming there were 4 wolves and then intentionally didn't attack themselves) which would be unlikely.
seeing as Kiersten claims that she was a villager and there isn't a real reason you would lie about that unless you were a wolf leaves the chance that she is the wolf as 1/9. which (while I would buy a lotto ticket with those odds) seems unlikely.

the amount of time it took me to number crunch the thread had moved on. I started writing it after this post so we could get an idea of the numbers and chances.

@Ainsley Lynch can the ghost use numbers to communicate or is it exclusively letters? We could go off the order people signed up for the game, if Kiersten can use numbers. I guess we could also go alphabetically (eg. A is the first person to sign up, B is second, so on).

This is a fair point, just something to keep in mind.

Edit: to add in the quote of the post i was referring to.

It's a low chance, but it's still a chance so we can't completely ignore it.

Yeah, the thing is that people do win the lottery from time to time, and the most important thing about this game is considering every alternative, even if it's not a hardcore belief. We just have to be aware that theres always other possibilities, and they might seem more likely later down the line.

(I could have my math wrong here, but just some food for thought on the argument on lynching inactive users/forcing a vote every day. We have about, 7 days (6 now) to catch all four wolves, even less I think if we manage to miss every wolf the whole time. No pressure)

that does remind me i do have a lottery ticket i need to check. (I dont think i have won 20,000,000, but some of it would be nice)

anyways. I would trust her until there is any reason for suspicion. and i do like your method of letters and colours.

I still have no hunches or ideas as to who to vote for. sometimes day two is just as hard as day one. people start coming up with theories but it is hard to know who is making a mountain out of a molehill, who is barking under the wrong tree an who is on the right path.

I need to head to bed soon, and I don't want to end up voting too late tomorrow cause I think it's good to have a long discussion, so I'm going to vote for Zennon Baros due to their inactivity.

Ok I'm off to bed too (I might be able to get on tomorrow morning but don't want to make the same mistake like last time and not end up voting), so my vote goes to Lillith Montgomery (Soho) because I think that revealing the people who could potentially be the mayor was unwise and could have simply made the information more accessible to the wolves, (also if possible can we somehow use the remaining special roles to our advantage, knowing the wolves will likely target the three people named?) and if I'm not mistaken she also voted for Cyndi, who died the very next night. I know it could be a coincidence, but it's the best I've got. :)

revealing the people who could potentially be was unwise and could have simply made the information more accessible to the wolves,

I dont think this necessarily makes me sus, though it was definitely not a good choice to do. I should’ve thought more ahead before posting it, again sorry about that 😅 Why I don’t think it makes me suspicious is mostly because I think I would’ve probably kept this to myself and shared it only with the werewolves during the night phase if I were a wolf. Though of course this could be disputed.

and if I'm not mistaken she also voted for Cyndi, who died the very next night.

I’m guessing you mean Cyndi voting for me, yes? Again not much to say about that. I do think that if I survive today, the wolves may try to keep me alive as a suspect.

Other than that I still do have something, but I’m still not sure whether to say it or not.

This is tough because originally I didn't suspect Soho based on Cyndi's vote alone, then I thought your comment was like, potentially a way to communicate to the other wolves during the day phase (It's just something about the phrasing/very clear and obvious list of almost "targets" that got to me). But yeah, you could have just communicated that with your wolf buddies at night if you were one, unless you suspected you might be lynched during this day phase because of the discussion about Cyndi's vote against you, in which case it could be seen as like, a way to try and get information out before you go. Now your comment about the wolves keeping you alive as a suspect makes me wonder if that's a way to set up/explain away you not dying in future night phases, because as a wolf you can't be killed at night, so it's a point you can reference back to to explain your survival. I do also think that I'm overthinking a lot of this, but in case I die, I want to throw out any thoughts.

I want to lean more towards your earlier post being a blunder, but it came after Kris semi-clarified her comment, and I feel we made it obvious that it was something to keep vague about, so I don't really know. You also didn't have any votes against you yet as far as I know, so it's just speculation as to whether or not you panicked and tried to give out information sooner, because there was no immediate threat. EDIT: You had one vote nevermind

I'm heading to bed soonish so for now, I think I'll vote for Zennon Baros/Teigan as well, to tie the votes (Which I think atm would be Teigan x2 and Soho x2?)

If you have something else to add then just think about it and who it'll help

hy I don’t think it makes me suspicious is mostly because I think I would’ve probably kept this to myself and shared it only with the werewolves during the night phase if I were a wolf. Though of course this could be disputed.
Could be just a way to throw us off though? :erm:
Other than that I still do have something, but I’m still not sure whether to say it or not.
Hmm I'm not quite sure if you should just yet, as I think most of us are on the same page about whether we can or can't say stuff so as to avoid tipping off the wolves, but if Kris is right and we only have like 6 days left to figure out who the wolves are then surely any info that is valuable to the village should be said? Although, again, I don't know if that's a very smart move right now, as we haven't yet gotten a wolf, and it would definitely be a risk so...ahhh =)) Never been good at this game (or at explaining things).

EDIT: ok yeah what Jesse said haha
EDIT 2: as far as I've read yeah the vote is tied between Teigs and Soho

shout out to Ruben the lone slytherin lol
The other Slytherins were too scared to play this game=))

Anyway, i'm not gonna quote more people or else this becomes a huge post but...Soho theory makes a lot of sense, yet I feel like we should give her a chance and lynch the inactive folk. The problem is...they might be wolves or villagers or even a special kind of villager (like a seer) and that wouldn't be good to lynch, but there's also a good chance that they are wolves and we kill someone so...I'm just gonna wait a bit longer before casting my vote

, unless you suspected you might be lynched during this day phase because of the discussion about Cyndi's vote against you, in which case it could be seen as like, a way to try and get information out before you go.

This, I have nothing to say to this. I would be quaking at my brain if I was a wolf because that's actually really smart.

I think It'd help both teams tbh.

Question for people, do you think it would be smart to do a role reveal if i think I'm dying? Also I don't feel good voting for Teigs to save myself as of now, so I think I'll not vote today.

I'm not convinced it's Soho at this point. I mean, I originally found her a bit suspicious and I still do, but not any more suspicious than I find most people here :p

I also don't know if it's wise to go for someone completely inactive at this point? This is just based on pure speculation about the complete lack of gifs in the game so far, but like I said earlier, there could be other reasons for this. It's not lost on me that there were a couple of people who were active the first day cycle but not now who could be wolves flying under the radar.

I was suspicious of Amy Rosemary last day cycle, and nothing this round has really swayed me much from that, so I'll just re-cast my vote for her. The "Cyndi was right about Dan so she must be right about Soho" reasoning just doesn't make sense to me (unless I'm misunderstanding that argument?) and could be a possible wolf attempt to twist an argument to find an obvious lynching target.

Also Soho's comment about the role reveal gives me pause. I kind of want to hear the thoughts of some of the more experienced players on this. My general thought is that if you're clearly about to die but you have info you think could help the village, then you should reveal your role? Like, if you were the Silversmith you should definitely announce that since they can only be killed by a lynching.

Hey im so busy in my work, but when all discussion I vote Lillith Montgomery (Soho), because cyndi voted her, in then cyndi is gone, that for my speculation for all of the story that i read now.

Last edited:
Hey guys,
So sorry about my INactivity... I so totally forgor about this and plus my exams are coming up pretty soon, so I'm studying like crazy.
I was suspicious of Amy Rosemary last day cycle, and nothing this round has really swayed me much from that, so I'll just re-cast my vote for her. The "Cyndi was right about Dan so she must be right about Soho" reasoning just doesn't make sense to me (unless I'm misunderstanding that argument?) and could be a possible wolf attempt to twist an argument to find an obvious lynching tar.

I still have to go back and read all of the discussions, but for now I like this

because oh what she doing for cyndi,

Just to clarify, I didn't vote for Cyndi. I'm assuming that you meant Cyndi voted for me but I just wanted to clarify it just in case.

Also Soho's comment about the role reveal gives me pause. I kind of want to hear the thoughts of some of the more experienced players on this. My general thought is that if you're clearly about to die but you have info you think could help the village, then you should reveal your role? Like, if you were the Silversmith you should definitely announce that since they can only be killed by a lynching.

Same, I'm going to wait for at least one more person to say something on this, because looking at votes right now I'll probably be gone?

IC NAMEOOCVote Day 1Vote Day 2Vote Day 3
Elliot BriarKrisAmy Rosemary (1)Zennon Baros (2)
Poppy PerkinsKadiJames Cade (3)
Lysander SummersJesseZennon Baros (2)
Cyndi KingsleyCyndiLilith Montgomery (1)XX
Adorah Zumwalt (G)KierstenXXX
Lily HarbourLauren
Harper AlstonAnaAmy Rosemary (2)Amy Rosemary (1)
Amber Chou WilsonDaphneJames Cade (1)
Bobbi BacuzziVerityPoppy Perkins
Selene Le FeyMiaLily Harbour (1)
Lillith MontgomerySoho
Amy JewelAnabelleAmy Rosemary (3)
Samuel PhillipsAnna
Ruben RightRubenJames Cade (2)
Amy RosemaryClaraLilith Montgomery (1)
Zennon BarosTeigs
Ronald LazaraoRonaldLily Harbour (2)Lilith Montgomery (3)
Skylar AndersonSamanthaLilith Montgomery (2)
James CadeDanXX

edit: i updated it

I’m off to bed now and it will e night before morning. so I had better cast a vote before I sleep.
no matter how I vote it is going to look suspicious. Jump on the bandwagon cause a tie or token vote for someone else. And I really have no clue. But I feel like soho can be trusted for now. And it sounds like she might know something useful so I am going to vote for teigs. Sorry zennon baros
Also soho are the colours of the names on your table to mean something? Obviously they are dead people but the colours don’t match up with the type of death.

Also soho are the colours of the names on your table to mean something? Obviously they are dead people but the colours don’t match up with the type of death

They’re for the roles.I should’ve probably put up a legend. Bold is for the dead. Green is for Villagers, Teal is for special roles. I’m basing it off the other table that I think Daphne also made? (The one for the roles)

edit: i’m just gonna add this here because I’m about to sleep and i’mvery sleepy and im nkt feeling like double posting. I was going to stay up another hour but it seems my energy has drained. I wont reveal my rol sinceat the moment it’s a tie at a tie.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back