Y46 Dueling Tournament Sign Ups!

Hey guys!

I am going to be hosting the dueling tournament this year! I will be hands on with it, of course, the entire way. The tournament will begin officially on June 3rd! People in and out of SDA can sign up, so if your character wants to sign up, then by all means! If your student wins their year, they will get a fancy button made from yours truly!

The duels are held in the Dueling chamber, so please look over the rules, points system, rules and previous duels to refresh your memory.

So, who can sign up?
There is a bit of an addition. It is still 2nd year and up, and for all students and Hogwarts staff. While Hogwarts staff won't earn house points for participating, they will have bragging rights, and perhaps a special button/banner from me too.

How long do the matches last?
They last 6 days. They will go from Monday to Saturday (EST), unless a winner is declared beforehand. If the duel is still ongoing, then on Saturday, the winner will be chosen by RNG. You will also have 24 hours from the start date of your round, or from your opponent, or else you will time out and forfeit the match. So, be sure to post within 24 hours of the last post in your duel!

What you can win!
Other than the button, you can get house points for your house just by participating! You will get 5 points if you lose a round, 25 points if you win a round, and the final winner of their year will get 50 points!

Last notes
Sign ups will close on June 2nd for me to put everything together and have the duels posted on the 3rd. If you have any other questions for me, let me know by PMing me on Monday, or my GM account, Professor Killian Borisyuk!
So, what are you waiting for? Let's gooo!
You'll find out soon why Monday himself is not participating this year.
Second YearsThird YearsFourth YearsFifth YearsSixth YearsSeventh YearsHogwarts Staff
Morrie AyreAudrey BeauchampOswald BrambleheartDorian FitzwilliamYuelia RossingolNgawaiata MartinPercival Zephyrmoon
Aroha BlenheimTeddy PirripSantiago TorresLeah ThorneTodd CobblerAurora ArcherAngel Castillo
Apolline FontaineMilo FroggJune DavenportAnisha KhatriEmmanuel OkoyeCyndi Kingsley
Oskar StromBailey Walden-CadeSavannah WaltersRory StyxKahurangi Josephs
Enoch GoldewynNoel Waldgrave
Veronica Walden-CadeJames Cade
Plot ID #120290

Eyyyyyyyyy

- Audrey Beauchamp (Ravenclaw 3rd)
- Oswald Brambleheart (Hufflepuff 4th)
- Yuelia Rossingol (Slytherin 6th)

I'll throw Aine in if we need to even the numbers in 7th. Happy to throw Gabrielle in as a proctor again, if you need.

Morrie Ayre - second year
Teddy Pirrip - third year
Todd Cobbler - sixth year
Professor Percival Zephyrmoon - Hogwarts staff

Milo Frogg - Gryffindor Third Year
Dorian Fitzwilliam - Ravenclaw Fifth Year
Professor Angel Castillo - Staff

Professor Cyndi Kingsley

Ngawaiata Martin - 7th Year
Professor Kahurangi Josephs - Staff

Leah Thorne - 5th year
Santiago Torres - 4th year
Oskar Strom - 3rd year

Aroha Blenheim - Second Year

Aurora Archer - 7th
Emmanuel Okoye - 6th
Savannah Walters - 5th
Enoch Goldewyn - 3rd
Apolline fontaine - 2nd

Oh yeahhh

June Davenport - 4th Year

And If needed Professor Noel Waldgrave

James Cade - Staff

Rory Styx - Sixth Year
Bailey Walden-Cade - Fourth Year
Veronica Walden-Cade - Third Year

All duels should be wrapping up within 24 hours!

The rest of round 2 should be wrapping up within 24 hours (I'm a day late I'm sorry)
So the final rounds can be posted by Monday!

Final rounds should wrap up within 24 hours! Then, I'll be posting the results!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back