Open Y38 End Of Year Feast!

Lily was feeling melancholy. She was moving slowly, taking it all in one last time. She eventually made it down to the Great Hall. She smiled as she spotted Elliot and she moved to sit down beside him. "Hey, you," she murmured, sitting closer than necessary. She was going to miss him the most, she thought, him and Lars. Her thoughts drifted to Clifton and she glanced over to look for him. She was still unsure where they stood, but she hoped that it would go well. She was going to miss being at school. She would miss her friends and her dorm and the time she had spent her. @Elliot Briar @Clifton Ward @Lars van Houten

Emily was hardly phased by the end of year festivities. Lily was leaving, she and Ren would be going next. Arthur and Rose would be the last Lockwoods here. She was sure they would be fine. Emily hardly paid attention as the headmistress spoke, still thinking more about the current novel she was reading. She was relieved when all of the formalities ended and she could turn her attention to her food. She had just finished fixing her plate when Sydney sat next to her. She turned, smiling at her girlfriend. "Hey, you," she shifted to press her leg against Sydney's. "Bored of your table already?" she asked, picking up her drink. @Sydney Townsend

Charlie was sitting with Eugene, listening quietly and clapping less enthusiastically than his roommate for everyone and the accomplishments of the year. He had just turned to his food when Eugene spoke. Charlie glanced back over to Eugene, smiling. "I'm going back to New York, going to spend time with my dad," a fond expression passed over his features. "What about you, are you going to spend a lot of time with your cousin?" He asked. @Eugene Nestor

Arthur wasn't really surprised to find out the school had nominated him the quietest. It didn't bother him. He was late, having spent extra time packing, and had missed the headmistresses speech. He didn't mind. He walked over to the Ravenclaw table and sat down next to Kiara. "Hello, sunshine. I have something for you," he spoke to her in gentle french, still a bit slow with his words but getting more fluent. @Kiara Wood

It was the end of his first year of Hogwarts and Nolan honestly quite enjoyed his first year at Hogwarts. He had made a few friends as well as acquaintances and even joined a band, which was pretty cool. However, the Irish boy was NOT excited for the upcoming school year. His little sister was joining him in the next year, and he didn't want the girl to bother him. He had quite enjoyed the peace of not seeing her for most of the first year of Hogwarts. But now he was gonna see her practically every day like before Hogwarts.

The headmistress had announced the students with the most points and the winning house. Nolan was disappointed that their house didn't win the house cup this year. The rest of the headmistress' speech had sounded really boring and Nolan couldn't really be bothered with hearing the rest, so he had zoned out from the rest of the assembly. He felt like he had zoned out forever because it took a while until the food had finally arrived at their tables. The Hufflepuff took no time and immediately attacked the food, grabbing as much food as he possibly could.

In all honesty, Charlie didn't really see the point of the End of Year Feast. He had found it boring if he was being honest. However, the year had gone by fast and Charlie would tell you that he thought his first year of Hogwarts was pretty cool. Though he didn't get up to any pranks which kinda disappointed the boy, he had thought that his experience in Hogwarts so far was cool. He had made a few friends and even got to experience and see the forbidden forest.

The whole assembly was just soo slow and so boring, he wanted it to end. The boy would sigh once and a while to try and keep his boredom somewhat occupied. However, when the headmistress had announced that their house had won this year, Charlie cheered and clapped as loudly as he could, and jokingly poked his tongue towards his cousin who sat at the Hufflepuff table to show that Gryffindor was the best house and that she was in one of the losing houses. "Finally!" Charlie yelled out as the food had finally arrived, heading straight towards the food. The boring stuff was finally over!

Issac was somewhat happy that the year was finally over, but the boy had enjoyed the past year. The boy caught up with a few of his friends, as well as having a girlfriend had made Issac feel special. The boy honestly didn't really care about the End of Year feast, he kinda just found it boring. He either chuckle or shakes his head once in a while when he would hear his younger cousin, who was sitting next to him, would sigh out of boredom from time to time. Issac would also occasionally nudge the boy to shut up because the sighing would eventually annoy the elder boy. Issac clapped and cheered a little when the headmistress said who won and honestly Issac was quite impressed with the winning house cup streak they were having. The Gryffindor left out a content sigh when the food had eventually come out and been put onto the table, as he was absolutely starving.

With his apparition license in the bag and the ability to do magic outside of school, Sully was certain this year's holidays were going to be the best ever. It was all topped off by Professor Alicastell confirming Gryffindor were still the school's reigning champions. Sully let out a cheer, ruffling Eric's hair where he was sitting by next year before reaching over to try and give Chloë a celebratory kiss. He let out an extra hoot when little Ronald was announced at top points earner in the school. "Aye, go Ronald! Way to hustle!" Sully shouted down the table at their alt Keeper, giving him a big thumbs up. @Eric Holland @Chloe Thompson @Ronald Lazarao

Bern heard someone asking me and he sees his roommate Louis ask if I'm excited about vacation, Bern replies to his roommate that he is so excited for 1 year he misses his parents and his little sister and he said that this year I don't think I have a close friend is it's okay that next school year will have more bonding and it's okay that will become a close friend, Bern so shy to tell the truths about this year because his cousin is so busy to his acadamec, the top 1 earner for this year that is my cousin, I understand he so busy, Bern wait to Louis reply if he consents that will become a close for next year.

@Louis Alcott

Ronald see Sully and the other Gryffindor Quidditch team was so proud of my achievement, Ronald was so happy he said Thank you for Sully compliment and everyone at Gryffindor table was so energetic and happy and then, Ronald see his cousin and he waves his hand to him and he sees also his boyfriend and he stands up and walks to their area and he whispers to his ear "my Parents said that he trusts you and I have a consent to them that we going to Italy" Ronald was so pleasant and waiting what will be the expression and reply of his boyfriend.

@Lumio Skey @Solomon Tofilau @Bern Malakas @Chloe Thompson

Kiara was expecting maybe for her dormmates to show up, but not Arthur surely, as she was sure he would sit at his house table. However, when he sat next to her, she immediately put her head on his shoulder and hugged him. "Why am I not surprised anymore?" She lightly joked, looking up at him. She was also already getting used to the fact that he was speaking in French to her. "What is it?" She sounded way more excited then before. @Arthurian Taylor

Lumio was glad to see others were as supportive of his boyfriend as he was and he happily cheered along side them for him. He turned to Ronald as he spoke and then broke into a wide grin. "Wow, yes! This is gonna be so much fun!" Lumio assured him and he knew it would be. It would be nice to see him over the holidays and he'd get to meet part of his family and they be able to enjoy the hot southern italian sun. Lumio knew it would be great.
@Ronald Lazarao

Ben slapped a hand over his mouth to hold back a laugh as Annabeth, a girl in his year, got hit with some of the mashed potatoes Bea had tossed. It splattered around, some falling right beside his plate and in his hair though he didn't notice that it had done so. With his case of the giggles growing, Ben watched in delight as Annabeth threw some food back in his sister's direction. He sat back with a grin, taking his cup in hand but unable to drink because he couldn't stop laughing as he watched.
@Bea Sparkles @Annabeth Easterling

Eugene couldn't help but be a little in awe of his friend going back to New York, that in Eugene's mind was so cool, so far away. "Sounds like fun!" he said with a mouthful of food, he knew how close Charlie was with his dad and was glad he'd be able to spend time with him. "Probably, she'll be working so I'll probably catch up friends, go busking and cycle about," he said, he hoped to spend some time with his cousin but he wasn't sure what sort of hours she was working. He'd find out soon enough.
@Charlie Helkovaara

Her OWLs had ended but Nicole still had a lot on her mind. Her runes exam in particular had been very enlightening, and now that Nicole was free from all her school responsibilities for the year, she could really only think about one thing. She only half listened to Professor Alicastell as she went over the end of year speeches, her eyes trained on the Ravenclaw table as she tried to spot Ajax and see if she could psych herself up enough to go talk to him. The runes had been pretty clear. There was a big positive influence in her life that would make her happy, and she was sure it was Ajax. They'd been dancing around each other since their date after Valentine's and Nicole knew it was now or never to make a move. But as the feast started, she wasn't sure she was bold enough to get up, her feet still stuck to the floor at the Slytherin table. On the train then, Nicole assured herself. She'd talk to him on the train...

Arthur smiled, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a little box. He set it down in front of her, ready for her to open it. "One if for you, and the other is for me." He told her, reaching up to brush her hair back. "You can choose which one you like, and I'll wear the other." he chuckled, propping his chin in his hand. "I thought you might like it," he murmured. "I hope you might think of me if you wear this," He told her with a shy smile. @Kiara Wood

Bea clasped her hand over her mouth when it hit someone else, and not Ben. Luckily, the girl didn't seem toooooo angry, and only retaliated in the throwing back of food. Cackling with glee, Bea leaned forward and grabbed two handfuls of spaghetti, launching one at @Annabeth Easterling , and the other at @Benedict Sparkles .

if you're at the gryffindor table, please feel free to react/retaliate/get hit by said flying food!

The holidays didn't usually excite Kas as much as most people, but he was more than keen to get away from school for awhile after this year. Enough that he'd agreed to follow Lysander out into the wilderness for a trip he was sure he was going to regret, but if it meant he'd be less likely to run into Michael at The Menagerie for awhile, Kas wasn't going to question it. He listened idly as the house cup and top points were announced, poking at his food for a fork quietly and making faces at Connor and Lucas making eyes at each other. "If you two start kissing I'm going to drown myself in my pumpkin juice," he said, nudging Freya so they could share a proper eyeroll. Connor and Lucas' new 'relationship' was harmless enough, even if Kas found it kind of gross and weird, but nothing was going to stop him from making fun of them for it. @Lucas Fletcher @Connor Holland

Charlie smiled, sipping his drink. "You guys could come over for dinner," he hinted, stabbing a fork into his own food. "My dad's cooking is the best," he gushed, biting the food without really looking to see what he was eating. He was curious about Eugene though, and looked to his friend as he chewed. He swallowed before posing a few questions of his own. "Where do you live, Eugene?" He asked, picking up his drink. @Eugene Nestor

As much as Ryan liked being at school for all its cool passageways and statues and books, he did't particularly mind when it ended for the year. He was happy to get back home to see his dad and catch up on everything he'd been working on while he was at Hogwarts. He was also a little curious about his upcoming OWL classes next year. Nicole kept talking about how stressful and important they were all year, but she'd managed fine in the end so Ryan figured it was probably mostly in her head. But maybe he'd get to learn some cool magic and actually enjoy class next year. Right now he was easily distracted by whatever book or project he was working on himself and class felt more like an obstacle than something interesting.

Poking at his food, Ryan glanced over curious at the commotion at the Gryffindor table as he started to eat, noting a few of them were clearly very happy to have won the cup this year.

Sawyer was always happy to see the end of year feast. It was hard being away from his family so long and he had a feeling Dad struggled with it too. Especially next year when Felix would be at school with them too. He spent a moment trying to imagine Felix sitting at one of the tables with them and shook his head with amusement, zoning back in at the Headmistress announced the house cup and top points. He clapped loudly for Minnie, unsurprised to hear she was top for Ravenclaw. It was funny to think her last year was next year too. Or that Lars was leaving this year. He hadn't expected Quidditch or the Ravenclaw team to mean so much to him, but they really had over the past two years. "Hey, Lars, any super special Keeper tips to share before you go? Now's the time," he said down the table, giving Lars a small smile. @Lars van Houten

Brooke had been working hard all semester, throwing herself into her classes in some vague hope to make up for her rather pathetic social life. She’d always thought making friends and acing tests would come naturally to her, but it’d all been a rather lot of work. She just hoped that her parents appreciated her good grades.

She sat up straight when Professor Alicastell began to announce the top points, unsurprised to hear Ronald had managed the overall winner, clapping for him even if she didn’t want to. Hearing her name next made Brooke beam, and she glanced around as subtly as she could to see who’d taken notice. “I like doing well,” she said simply to Liusaidh, still feeling very proud of her achievement. “Just a shame we still couldn’t get the house cup again. Maybe if we all study next year. I'd be happy to help you if you like,” she said, giving Liusaidh an innocent smile. @Liusaidh Fergusson

Chloë wasn't a huge fan of how quickly her years at hogwarts seemed to be flying by, yet at the same time now more than ever she was glad the year was over and done with. OWLs had been a lot of work and even though she was proud of how well she had managed them she was more than ready to kick back and relax for a little bit during the break. She cheered loudly when their headmistress announced they had won the house cup again though, happily meeting Sully's kiss before clapping even louder at the amount of points their alternate keeper had managed to rake in, which was just insane. Once things settled down a bit Chloë was keen to get some food on her plate, almost physically feeling the pressure she had felt the last few weeks slipping off her shoulders. @Solomon Tofilau

Isaiah was stoked the year was over, readily looking forward to the break even though he knew his dads wouldn't be too keen on how he had done. Especially not after he had already promised them to do better last year. He had done better though, just not a whole lot. Nevertheless, he was sure he could talk himself out of being lectured about his grades again. Even more so when he was so close to having his siblings at school with him. Zay let out a loud whoop when gryffindor was announced to have won the cup, although he was sure he hadn't done much to help them do so.

Ana Sofia had been excited for her little sister to join her at school this year, yet now that the year was over she realized she hadn't seen a lot of her. Maybe it was her own fault for not seeking the girl out more, or maybe her sister just wanted to start her own life at the school first. Either way, she would have plenty of time to hang out with her during the break, hear what she had thought of her first year at the school. Perhaps carefully inquire if she wanted any of her notes for the next, even though they probably both knew that Ivelisse's notes would be way better than Ana's own. She politely clapped when the house cup was announced, almost jumping up when Rose was mentioned as Hufflepuff's top points earner which didn't surprise her in the slightest. She grinned when she sat down again, happily nudging her friend with her shoulder as she did. @Rosemarie Chatwin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back