Open Y38 End Of Year Feast!

To Lars, this final feast was a bit overwhelming. He felt a bit like it was all passing by in a blur. He applauded for Minnie when she was named top point earner for this year, but also hoped she would be able to let go of her studies a bit later on. He knew it was a stressful thing for her. As he started to eat, Lars looked up when Sawyer spoke to him. He smiled a bit at the younger boy, then considered his answer. He then shrugged. "Try... to get tall?" He suggested weakly. It had certainly helped him.

@Sawyer Carnahan

It was sad to know this was Salem's last year at school with Tyler, but she was still excited for the year to be over so she could get back to her mums. Maybe she could convince everyone to go on a trip somewhere. She'd been itching to travel after being stuck in the same place all year, though she had heard that third years went on a lot of field trips, so maybe that would help.

She let out a whoop when Gryffindor was announced as the house champions again, laughing as the table began to celebrate. Her cheering was interrupted by some spaghetti landing on her arm and Salem had to glance up quizzically at the enchanted ceiling for a minute before realizing Bea was throwing around food with her friends. "Hey, you dropped this!" she called excitedly, flicking the spaghetti back towards them, though she mostly succeeded in flinging sauce as the noodles fell limply across the table. @Bea Sparkles

Anna shot an unsure look at another laugher and when the food seemed to hit her again, she couldn't help but break into a loud laugh and take the food of her to throw it back at the younger girl and Anna's classmate. She was pretty sure that she hit someone else too but she wasn't paying that much attention to other people, she was quite okay with this fight with just them three... already four. "Ha!" she loudly called out as she threw bigger fried chicken at all of them, hoping that it will hit them. "Now, let's team up and take them down!" she called out to Salem, she was Salem, right? She wasn't sure about the name but she was pretty sure that she had heard it before.

@Benedict Sparkles @Bea Sparkles @Salem Lee

Another thing Kiara wasn't expecting was something like this, she took the box but she was scared to open it. She held it in her hands and unsurely looked at Arthur with a prepared joke. "You said you aren't accepting proposals until the graduation so now you're going on and doing it yourself?" she put the box closer to her chest with an amused smile. Gave in to press a light peck on his cheek and was going to open the box but couldn't find the confidence. "What's in there? If it's anything expensive then I can already say that I can't accept it," she let out in a quiet, shaky voice. She had a few ideas on what to expect when she will open the box but she wasn't sure if she was able to accept it. Especially when she hadn't prepared anything for him.
@Arthurian Taylor

René craned his neck back, trying not to tilt too far into the aisle between the tables as he looked at the scarlet banners around the hall. It was sucky that Gryffindor had won the house cup, but at least Sully would be happy, he figured. René was just keen to have survived his first year. He couldn't wait to get home and tell his parents all about it, since he was strictly forbidden from telling his friends. At least they could still get to hang out. As cool and amazing as magical school was, René had missed a lot being away from home and he wanted to catch up even if a lot of his friends would still be at their own intermediate schools during the day. It was a little unfair he wasn't allowed to do magic at home either, spending months without it after being surrounded by it would be weird, René didn't know how Sully managed. Maybe he could come visit Brightstone and his brother while he was working to keep things interesting.

Arthur chuckled, shaking his head. "Just open it, sunshine. I promise you'll like it," he reassured her, rubbing her back gently. "Remember, one of them is for me." He winked, leaning in and pressing a kiss to her forehead. It was cute sometimes the way that she fussed over everything. She would certainly always going to keep him on his toes, that was for sure. @Kiara Wood

Adorah sat as attentively as she could as the Headmistresses awarded accolades to Gryffindor and the top point earners, Minnie unsurprisingly in the mix. While her grades hadn't quite been where she wanted them this year, she still was managing to keep up and knew she'd knock out her OWLs next year. Adorah grabbed a pudding as she kept an eye on a rowdy group of first years nearby.

Juniper had been rather surprised by the ending to her 5th year. Being a two-time dueling champion had its many perks, one of them guaranteeing her a spot as the Student Defense Association's other co-leader for the next school year. Trying to explain that to her parents would be difficult, as they already were concerned how obsessed she had been with dueling over the last break. And while Quidditch hadn't exactly panned out in Ravenclaw's favor, she was getting better at knocking folks out of the sky, which she enjoyed along with her design comissions. Donning her blue braids in a large bun on top of her head, Juniper sat beside her sister, snacking on some pretzels before digging into the feast after Alicastell's long announcements.

It felt weird that the year was already at an end. The fact that she managed to get top point earner was incredible. It didn't matter that much, but it felt good to have something for her all the hard work she had put in. Her succulent Edgar was in front of her and they had both done it together. She shot @Ana Sofia Burleigh a big smile and then started enjoying the feast.

Kiara chuckled and moved the gift's upper part but still not opening it exactly. "Are you sure?" she asked once more. Yes, he had shown her that he was all serious about them but she was scared, it was just part of Kiara, she was worried about everything. She didn't want to let anything go wrong. And then, she finally opened the box and smiled at the gift and then at Arthur. "Let me guess, I am the moon and you are the sun?" she knew the right answers but she let that out just for fun. Her moon was something that only Jenna called her, no one else knew it, so she was still pretty sure that he was the moon and she was the sun, weren't their personalities just like that? "But it's perfect," she hugged him again and said in his chest very unclear I love you, it sounded just as weird as it could sound but she still hadn't said that the way that he could understand it properly.
@Arthurian Taylor

The spaghetti smacked right into his arm and that of a few other students. Benedict chuckled as he picked up the noodle and ate them. There was no sense letting it go to waste when it had just been on his arm. He ducked and was happy the fried chicken sailed over his head. Benedict took a bite of his meal, wanting to do more than just food fight, and then he grabbed some more dinner rolls. He threw one at @Bea Sparkles and the others at @Annabeth Easterling @Salem Lee.

Eugene gave a little smile, "That would be fun, but I dunno if my cousin is ready for magical transportation," he told his friend. He tried to remember much about his mother's cooking but really it had been too long for him to remember any of it. "I live in Auckland, born and raised. Hadn't left until I came here," he told Charlie with a wide smile. He wouldn't want to go into more detail, since he could assume that Charlie didn't know Auckland well enough to know the differences in areas. "I bet the differences between Auckland and New York are vast!" he said between bites.
@Charlie Helkovaara

Liusaidh laughed loudly at Brooke's words. "Nae chance," she said to her. There was no way she would study, no way she'd accept help or do anything that would be any more work for her, she didn't need to do any more work, not at all. She didn't want to either. There would be no budging on that for her. "Maybe ye could help Rosenberg learn some manners though," Liusaidh said with a laughing tone, not sure she spotted the other girl in the slytherins.
@Brooke Townsend

Charlie pouted a little as the boy basically turned down the offer. "Well, maybe next year then," he offered instead, thinking it might be a better compromise. He was surprised as Eugene said he hadn't been outside of Auckland before school. "I bet," he commented, looking to Eugene with wide eyes. "Do you like Auckland?" He asked, curious about where Eugene came from. @Eugene Nestor

Bea squealed when Salem threw some spaghetti back at her, luckily it didn't quite reach her, but that just distracted her as Anna threw a fried chicken at her, which smacked her right in the face. Laughing, Bea grabbed a corn on the cob just in time and swung it at the dinner rolls Benedict had thrown at her. "You'll never take me alive!" Bea yelled back at Anna. She threw the corn at @Benedict Sparkles , grabbing a handful of peas in both hands, standing up and throwing one at @Annabeth Easterling and the other at @Salem Lee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back