Y35 Sorting Reactions!

Sorting Hat

Sorting is still a little away, but that doesn't mean we can't have some fun sorting chats here! Amirite? :D

We love to hear your thoughts and reactions as we work through the process of sorting and transfers. :party:

Are you having a character sorted or transferred this year? Maybe more than one? Ten? (You know who you are. :p )
Are you going to try for an exchange student? :o

Where do you think they'll end up? 🦁🐍 🦡🦡🦡🦡🦡 🐹 🦅 ✨

Do you think they'll be happy about it? How is it going to impact their first year or their entire schooling? Do you think the sorting hat will have a difficult time placing them?

If you've already been sorted: Did you get what you expected? Did the sorting hat say something funny to you? What'd you think of that? How nervous was your character to be sorted? How nervous were you?

Happy Sorting! ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, Sorting Hat!
It's so excited seen you there!

:wub:I'm a little nervos and i also don't know about where i want to be. But i also dreamed first on Slytherin and i don't know about Clara, where i can send here but i trust you!

I will be sending Thomas to shcool and hope he would be Ravenclaw house.:claire:

I'M SO EXCITED

I'm sorting two this year (unless I make any more spontaneously :r), Malachi Ryu and Blythe Levick

It's super hard to guess where they're going to end up! I hope that Malachi will be a Hufflepuff - he's fair, kind, and plays by the rules - but he also has a sneaky streak that makes me think he might be a Slytherin. Whatever happens, I feel like his development will be massively influenced by his friends and his house, so I can't wait!!

Blythe could really be anywhere. She has qualities from every house except Slytherin, I think. If I had to guess, I'd say Gryffindor, with Claw as a close second, but I'm probably wrong

*EXCITEMENT INTENSIFIES*

Where do you think they'll end up? 🦁🐍 🐹 🦅 ✨
Hahhaha-wait a second...

Last edited:
I know I said I wasn’t going to sort anyone but then this guy happened :r I’m really not sure at the moment where he’ll end up. I feel like he has traits in every house, so it will be interesting!

I also have a Elizabeth Addams, who I think might be a Gryffindor because she’s quite bossy =))

Either way, I’m hoping not to add to my Slytherpuff sandwich xD

I have two boys this year.

Lucas here I can really see in any house except I think maybe Slytherin. I think he's probably too earnest for that house. I could see him as a Hufflepuff, but he can really go in any direction.

Augustus Westwick is similar to his cousins in his curiosity and interests, just a lot nicer. I can see him being a Ravenclaw too, but I'm not really sure about either of them. I'm excited to see where they end up!

Yay sorting! :frantics:

I only have one and sticking to one. :r
Alison Young, I believe she will be in Ravenclaw. She a little conspiracy nut, methinks. If not Slytherin or Hufflepuff, it's up in the air with her.

I have one this year :o
Linden here will likely end up in Hufflepuff like his uncle and cousin or ✨ as I didn't know that was an option :p
he isnt as confident, outgoing or stubborn as his sister so i dont think Gryffindor will be right for him. although willow would be happy if he did end up there.

I have no idea where Milena might go. I think she's a happy, curious kid who's going to absorb everything she can, having come from a muggle family. I'm still developing her and I think whichever house she will go into will be a fun surprise!

Yaaay sorting! I briefly almost broke my own rule about decreasing my number of students, but I'm holding steady and only sorting one character this year. Finn Madison, Maria's youngest son. He's a weird artsy kid, so I'm thinking Ravenclaw seems the most likely, though I could also see him perhaps winding up in Hufflepuff? No idea. I can't wait to find out! :frantics:

Yay!! I’m so excited for sorting!!

I’m sorting one character this time around haha :D I think Alexander might fit in Ravenclaw, as he is intelligent and loves doing art I guess. But we’ll have to see what the sorting hat thinks :) it’s definitely an exciting time :D

Last edited:
🦡 🦡 🦡

I'm sorting Ryan this time round! The more I RP with him the more I get Ravenclaw or Gryffindor vibes, so I'm curious to see how that'll go. I don't think he'll end up with his sister in Slytherin at least.

I'm also hoping to transfer Elliot's cousin, Katy, and I heavily suspect a Gryff or Puff with her

Omg how fast did the time go. Love sorting time! I’m excited to sort one this year. Christina Holmgaard cousin of Evelyn and Emilia and sister of Athena. I have no clue where she will end up. But no suprise if she would be a gryffindor.

Ah yes, the ten houses, Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, Hufflepuff, Hufflepuff, Hufflepuff, Hufflepuff, Hamster, Ravenclaw, and Sparklypoo :r

Ah yes, the ten houses, Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, Hufflepuff, Hufflepuff, Hufflepuff, Hufflepuff, Hamster, Ravenclaw, and Sparklypoo :r
I hope I finally get someone in Hamster this year

You might belong in Hamster
If you've got big round cheeks
Fluffy friends galore in store
For those who say squeak squeak

🦡 🦡 🦡

I'm sorting Ryan this time round! The more I RP with him the more I get Ravenclaw or Gryffindor vibes, so I'm curious to see how that'll go. I don't think he'll end up with his sister in Slytherin at least.

I'm also hoping to transfer Elliot's cousin, Katy, and I heavily suspect a Gryff or Puff with her

Yay! Katy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back