Y33 Sorting Reactions!

Yesss, she’s a Ravenclaw :D

As I was writing the sorting form I thought she would be; though she does present quite Slytherin outwardly, she’s definitely a nerd at heart.

This also means that half of my students are in the same house as me

I really wasn't sure where Aisa would go. By the time I was done with her form I was thinking Ravenclaw but I can definitely see Gryffindor now.

Last time all of my firsties were in the same house was with Alice and Abian, both related to one of my current firsties xD

Hehehe as much as Molly wanted Hufflepuff I figured Slytherin was the best place for her, so I was super curious what would happen. Two Slytherins!! :frantics: :party:

I was totally expecting Samantha would be in Hufflepuff! So happy with the result! :)

I'm not going to say what house I want Jatin in until he is sorted. I am super nervous about what the Hat is going to do.

I'm not going to say what house I want Jatin in until he is sorted. I am super nervous about what the Hat is going to do.
Okay. I told myself I really did not want to sort Jatin because I was worried he was not going to be put into gryffindor. As I developed him outside the site, I realized how much of one he is. Like made him and KNEW what he was, but I know sometimes the Hat sees something different and has a different perspective. Overall, I’m super happy to have a gryffindor after a couple of years. Klaus Smile was my first ever Gryffindor, and he was a total throw up in the air that I was okay with anywhere.

Honestly wasn't too sure what house Xio would end up in! I was invested in writing up her backstory and just kinda hoped that would lead the way. I had a hunch she'd end up in Ravenclaw or Slytherin, maybe even Hufflepuff... Well, maybe not Gryffindor; she's kind of (read: definitely) a coward. I think she'll do well in Slytherin!

I had no idea where Hades would end up after I caved to the pressure and sorted. He didn’t seem like any of the houses so maybe that’s is why he is in Hufflepuff. Or his extreme, obsessive loyalty to his family. xD

I'm kind of hoping that Ig will be either a Gryffindor or Slytherin but I'm not bothered one way or another. :)

I wasn't sure whether Jai would end up in Slytherin or in Hufflepuff - he's happy about the result either way.. And so am I!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back