Y33 Sorting Reactions!

sorting's just too much fun xD

YAY TRES!

I’m so gonna stay with one student. Need to focus on other students too :lol: I’m curious where this guy will end up. “ You know nothing” indeed is happening right now and fits to the playby omg Jon Snow yes. Sorting is really happening!! Can’t believe how fast the time goes. Can’t wait to see all the new firstiess

I never even considered Slytherin for Jace, I thought he matched up way closer to all the other houses but I never thought he would get Slytherin xD Oh well, part of the adventure I guess :p

I knew when I filled out the form that Syd was way more Slytherin than I thought, but still wasn't sure till now. Pleasantly (but not too much) surprised!

Yeeeehaw another Gryffindor! I'm not surprised... I could have seen Shale winding up in Puff, but this felt far more likely as I was doing the form. Somehow I've wound up with an army of Gryffindors despite it being the house I have the least in common with myself xD I like to think of Kauri as my personal apology to Kingsley for saddling her with all these rule breakers :r

Well... That was unexpected. Got off work and my suspected puff was a Gryffindor. (I... I don't know how XD . Is it brave to be so lazy?) I figured the slacker artist would be a puff... As for Emily I half expected Ravenclaw. But I also saw a bit of Slyterin and Gryffindor there..

I’m not surprised to see Cyrus sporting the Hufflepuff colors. I was kind of hoping for it. He is definitely nothing like his Slytherin dad and Ravenclaw mom xD
Here’s to hoping I stick to my limit of one!

A lion! I kind of expected this after filling in Eric's form, and I'm happy about it! I thought he'd be either a Gryffndor or maybe a Slytherin, but I feel like Gryffindor suits him better.

This makes my first Gryffindor boy, and I've now had boys and girls in all the houses :party: Though he also makes me feel like I have to sort an apology to Kingsley :teehee: sorry

Mervyn is totally lovely

Also okay I did Lucky's sorting post now and I genuinely have no idea where he'll end up =)) I would love Hufflepuff but soomething tells me he'll be a Gryffindor or Slytherin

Very happy with Slytherin for Olivia. She takes after her dad and now i can use the images of her pb in Slytherin robes!

Here is a sweetie for Gryffindor!! I secretly hoped Gryffindor I think it is a good match. Really happy! Jon Snow the brave arrived. Can’t wait to use the beard gifs haha. Secretly crush for him :lol:

Yay, Hattie is a Ravenclaw :wub: This is my third Ravenclaw and I'm really happy with this :D

I really don't know if I should sort Jatin Tiwari.....

I am on the fence and I think its an electric one..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back