Nihal Saiph

OOC First Name
Mik
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Apple wood, thirteen inches, flexible
Hello :)
I'm Mik, from the UK. I don't write much (in any way) but I would like to improve my skill. I like reading but haven't done so in a while. So I'm hoping this is the chance to really get into all that. :) Um, yeah.. I'm a little bit shy at times so I'm sorry if I come across rude. It will be nice to meet everybody when it happens!

Hey Mik ^_^ Wonderful to have you here!

There's actually a number of us from the UK, from Scotland to the South of England (the better part :r ) and even across in Ireland, so you'll fit right in here :p And don't you go worrying about not writing well, we've all improved a lot just by being here for a short time, so it'll be fine :) .

I know a few of us who are pretty shy too (myself included) and HNZ is a place to really open up (for me at least) without the pressure of 'the real world'. If it helps, I'm always open for a chat or roleplay requests, either on Skype, here, or any other medium I might have access to :p If you want I can drop you a PM about possible plots.

I know someone will be along with the actual, useful links that I've not included, so welcome once again :)

James

Welcome to HNZ, Mik! I'm Cyndi, one of the admin.
If you have any questions as you're looking around, feel free to PM me. :)

I hope you enjoy your time here! ^_^

Welcome Mik! Nice to meet you. I'm Jamie I'm from The Netherlands, HNZ is really fun and I'm enjoying it more and more and I'm sure you fit in perfectly. Have a lot of fun at here :D

Nice to meet you! I'm also a UK baby so it's nice to see you joining our ranks! :D

Like Dan said just from being here many of us have improved our writing styles so it shouldn't be too difficult! I'm also open for rp requests so just PM me at any time :D

-Aaron

Did I hear something about useful links? :r

Welcome, Mik! You can call me Tenilee (or any possible alternative), and it's lovely to meet you. Believe it or not, I'm quite shy myself, so I don't doubt that once you're comfortable, you'll fit right in here. As for writing... I definitely reckon you will improve. The board has done that for a lot of us (dare I say, all of us), the trick is to just keep going!

Now to those useful links! xD Here are the Site Docs so you can take a little peak if you haven't already. It's seriously useful, you've got your application pages, site plot, graduation date, etc. Over here is the Portal for all those important links you might need to lurk about and see who's doing what! it'll also link you to all the important things, like the news and I think admins - I'm on my phone so I can't triple check that. If you need any help getting started, you can always contact the Site Staff! as they're all very friendly and happy to help, or you can PM me if you like, and I'll do my best, or anyone else you feel like!

@James- Thank you :) It's very nice to meet you and I hope we can roleplay soon! (I've just gotta work out a little about my character first) :D

@Cyndi- Hello! Nice to meet you! ^_^ Are you one of the scary admins? I'm joking. ALL admins are scary lol

@Jamie- I look forward to really getting into the site. You have a really cool banner!

@Aaron- Woo! More potential roleplays! I like this place already ^_^

@Tenilee- Wow- lot of info- thank you! :) I hope this doesn't come across rude but I haven't the foggiest idea how to pronounce your name. Really cool name, though. Is it ten-il-ee? or ten-i-lee? or something else? Thank you for all the links I will have to explore it all and work out which way I'm meant to go haha

Hey Mik, Dan here, fellow Brit. No bucket loads of information from me, I just want to say welcome to the site and feel free to contact me if you feel like roleplaying. :D

Hey Mik! Welcome to the site :woot: I'm not from the UK, but I am a sort of country-neighbour from Ireland! Feel free to PM me if you're looking for rps :)

Hey, I'm Lauren, welcome to the site Mik! I am also from the UK :D Feel free to Skype me or PM me if you ever want to roleplay.
You'll have a lot of fun here ^_^

Hiya Mik~ I'm Tee, welcome to HNZ :) I'm nowhere near the UK but I hear lots are, as you can probably see by now ^_^ Not much info to offer but if you're up for a roleplay just pop me a PM. The site is tons of fun so I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

Hello Mik!
I'm Emzies, I'm from Scotland (aka the best part of the U.K.)! Welcome to HNZ!
Very good to have you with us! Hopefully we can RP some time!

Welcome Mik! Again! :party:

It seems most has been said for me but again you are more than welcome to shoot me a PM if you need a hand with anything. I can't wait to see you around/RP with you! :woot: :hug:

Welcome to the site!

Can't wait to see you around/rp with you! Enjoy HNZ!

Wow! So many warm welcomes! Such lovely people! :D <3 It's so very nice to meet you all- And so many people from the UK! I can't wait to roleplay. I'm really excited now. This site is so friendly! :woot:

Welcome to HNZ, I'm Alex and I'm suppose to be just lurking but I can't resist to welcome you. People here are awesome, nice, sweet and sometimes they peer pressure you to making more firsties once sorting is on going :D Again, welcome. Can't wait to rp with you

Hey Mik :D

I'm Annaleise! Welcome to the site, I hope we can roleplay in the future!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back