Winter Werewolf

Damn, losing more villagers is exactly why I didn't want to vote last time, but it happened anyway :oy:

I'm still not sure who to vote for, since everyone has said or acted in a way that seems suspicious to me now, and it's difficult to narrow down the list of players and make a vote. I'd say I'm the most suspicious of Rowan but that's just from him being active in the game and I don't think that's enough of a reason to cast a vote (yet).

I just love Werewolf let me live ;_;

We're definitely at a point where there's not a lot to go on, but since not much has come out today, and I have to sleep fairly soon, I'm just going to back up Vee and vote for Claire, to reduce risk of someone tying the vote and cause I don't trust Claire not to have been a wolf hiding in plain sight.

Oh dang. I was fairly sure we've been able to figure out who the Mayor was by counting votes in previous games. Back to the drawing board I guess haha

EDIT: Well, we can still be sure it's not Mia, since her vote didn't tie with Claire and I.

does the mayor know that they are the mayor? and if the mayor gets killed will be we told or are they seen as a villager?
other than the ghost. are there any other characters who when they get killed don't have their true identity revieled?

I think we're too early in the game to be 100% sure the wolf is or isn't her (if any of that makes sense)

we can be 100% sure that she is or isnt a wolf (as the two are mutually exclusive). we just cant be sure if she is a wolf or not.

and am I correct in thinking that only two votes have been cast so far and both have been for Clare?

Villager - x3 Emzies, Donna, and unknown
#Werewolf - x2
#Seer - x1
#Fool - x1
Mayor - x1- not mia
Apprentice - x1
but could turn into a wolf
#Bodyguard - x1
#Sorceress - x1

Ghost - x1 - second role for person- Jesse

one other role has been removed but we dont know which, potentially seer/fool

does the mayor know that they are the mayor? and if the mayor gets killed will be we told or are they seen as a villager?
other than the ghost. are there any other characters who when they get killed don't have their true identity revieled?
Yes, the Mayor knows their role, and yes it would be revealed that they are the Mayor when they die.

The only other role where the true identity won't be revealed is the fool, they will show up as the seer in death.

As for votes. Yes, so far this is the total:

Professor Monty Pendleton: II

Last edited:
(Okay, not gonna lie, reading what I wrote last night this morning post-coffee, it barely makes sense to me, so apologies, my tired brain is a strange thing.) I'm a bit confused about the seer thing? If Jesse was saying he's the seer, then why was that not in his death notice post? Or, if the person is the ghost, does it not show up what their first role was?

Anyway, in terms of voting for today, I think I'm going to vote for Claire. I'd like to hear what she has to say also though.

(Okay, not gonna lie, reading what I wrote last night this morning post-coffee, it barely makes sense to me, so apologies, my tired brain is a strange thing.) I'm a bit confused about the seer thing? If Jesse was saying he's the seer, then why was that not in his death notice post? Or, if the person is the ghost, does it not show up what their first role was?
Yep
Ghost - The ghost is a special role, assumed by the first player killed. After dying, their role isn’t revealed. After becoming the ghost, said player may communicate with the living once per day, only one letter at a time. They can use this power to give advice the village or to sow distrust...

Okay so I have been holding off from posting my thoughts as they just seemed to make me look more suspicious =)) but I'm going to post them here now so that when I die and y'all see I'm innocent, they mean more to you:

I'm suspicious of how Rowan deflected suspicion off himself by saying it could have been a clever wolf tactic of Mia's to force people to vote by threatening a tie, or whatever. It seems like such a convoluted idea for a wolf plan that the fact Rowan thought of it made me feel like he was grasping at straws trying to come up with a way to look innocent. I know everyone is trying to save their own skin in this game, innocent or not, but it struck me as odd.

It also struck me as kinda strange how Rowan never mentioned Vee's name in the list of quiet people (in spite of Vee having the same number of posts as Lovi at that point, who was on the list). Maybe he just missed her but bear with me. Vee then jumped in and voted for me on intuition - right after suspicion was sorta lying on Rowan.

I don't wanna be like 'THESE GUYS ARE WOLF BUDDIES' because if they get lynched and turn out innocent I'll feel bad buahahaha but these are the thoughts I've had so far.

Therefore I'm gonna vote for Ainsley Lynch because I think that if he's a wolf, Vee could be too, and there's only one way to find out.

I'm innocent but there's not a lot I can say now that will save me from death soon anyways

Ah also I'm leaning towards trusting Mia because she's not jumping on the bandwagon to lynch me (obviously I only trust her because I know I'm innocent and I think a wolf would just be happy to get rid of me instead of holding back). That's my other thought ahaha

Where I am standing at the moment is that either Clare or rowan are a wolf. but not both of them.
I don't know if I should follow my idea from yesterday and pick rowan.
but I know that if he is innocent then I will look incredibly suspicious for following Clare.
but my gut says that a werewolf is unlikely to make the first vote on day 1.

I think I will vote to lynch Rowan and be ready to protect my own backside tomorrow.
Sorry, Rowan.

Edit: as a side note this will leave a tie. which means that if one of the two gets lynched we will know if one of us is the mayor. and as stated before it is not me.

Where
Edit: as a side note this will leave a tie. which means that if one of the two gets lynched we will know if one of us is the mayor. and as stated before it is not me.

Maia voted for Claire, so it's now

Professor Monty Pendleton: III
Ainsley Lynch: II

Maia voted for Claire, so it's now

Professor Monty Pendleton: III
Ainsley Lynch: II
oh, i missed that. my vote still stands.
if it is a tie we know that Clare is the mayor.

Okay, so reading Claire's post, I'm inclined to believe her. I agree with Mia that it's either Rowan or Claire, and in my experience, when a wolf is targeted they're a lot more along the lines of "You guys are being stupid and you'll regret this," rather than what Claire is doing which is just saying what she thinks still, so I am changing my vote to Ainsley Lynch.

Votes so far:

Professor Monty Pendleton: II
Ainsley Lynch: III

Panic had struck the village, which wasn't strange. They knew they had wolves among them, and the number of innocents was shrinking fast. They were unwilling to wait passively, wishing to name another person to kill in case they were a wolf. The discussion went back and forth, and evening started to fall as the townsfolk quibbled. They finally pointed at Ainsley Lynch as a wolf, though agreeing on a decision hadn't been easy. As Ainsley died, it was revealed they killed the seer, not a wolf. Horrified, the townsfolk realized they had made another mistake. They retreated for the night, and prayed they would be safe from the wolves for a little longer, though things were not looking good for this little town.

IT IS NIGHT
All night roles have 24 hours to PM me with their actions.

A quiet fell over the village during the night. Not even a hooting owl could be heard in the darkness. When the sun started to rise and the birds started to chirp, that quiet persisted. But a scream pierced the morning, as another body was found. The villagers looked at each other in fear, as Sara Moon was the next victim of the wolves, in life she had been an innocent villager, and now she was the latest tragedy. The village was close to being outnumbered, what should they do next?

IT IS DAY
You now have 24 hours to decide who, if anyone, to lynch.

... I should not be allowed to play this game :lol: SORRY GUYS

Okay so since if I don't do this I'm gonna be lynched today anyways, I'm gonna claim my role, and I'm the mayor. I did have a thought, which is that there's only one of each role left now (besides the werewolves) so if we claimed our roles then technically we could weed out the wolves/sorceress buuutt at the same time, we're so close to being outnumbered that if the wolves lie (which they would) and we lynch the wrong person we probably don't have many days left before the village automatically loses (it's late so I'm not gonna count how many people are left but aye)

Anyone else have any other thoughts? D:

Never mind I'm gonna figure it out using Mia's very handy post earlier:

Villager - x3 Emzies, Donna, and Maia
#Werewolf - x2
#Seer - x1 - Rowan or Jesse (most likely)
#Fool - x1 - Rowan or Jesse (most likely)

Mayor - x1- Claire
Apprentice - x1 but could turn into a wolf
#Bodyguard - x1
#Sorceress - x1

If this means there's 2 wolves, a sorceress and 3 innocents then we're basically heckin screwed BUT I do have an extra vote today and the sorceress doesn't know who the wolves are, so maybe we can still do it? That is, if the apprentice didn't choose a wolf and doesn't turn into one when the wolf dies =))

Daph, in this game does the bodyguard die if they protect a wolf?

Oh no, more good roles down this is not going well :erm:

I'm concerned about claiming roles at this point, because you might still be a wolf Claire, and since there are so few good roles left, this could be a way for you to figure out who has these roles so you can choose what order you want to kill people in and avoid accidentally getting rid of the sorceress.

So, I'm going to cast my vote for Professor Monty Pendleton.

I'm sure saying this and not revealing my role probably makes me look suspicious, but there's not much I can do about that xD

Hmmm okay thanks Daph, I was hoping we could narrow it down further by asking who the bodyguard had protected cause they couldn't be wolves, RIP

Anna if you're truly innocent pleeasee think about it :lol: I'm going to die tonight anyway, I don't want my last day to be in vain :cry: I could prove I'm the mayor if we forced a tie (would've been good if there had been a tie yesterday but oh well), but idk how practical that would be since there's so few of us left. Seriously, though, does anybody else claim mayor? Why would I claim it when if I was lying the real mayor could so easily just call me out?

I vote to lynch Samuel Phillips

I think it's a good idea to reveal my role at this stage. Until last night I was the apprentice, I was rerolled as the Seer and checked my suspicions about Claire, her role came up as also Seer?!?! Now I reckon that means I'vs adopted the fool as I don't think Claire would say she wasn't the Seer if she really was. I also don't think she is lying about being the Major because it'll be easy to see she was lying as someone else would have the role.

On that note, Claire is off my suspicious list and I'm also going to vote to lynch Samuel Phillips.

Yay!! okay so :

Villager - x3 Emzies, Donna, and Maia
#Werewolf - x2
#Seer - x1 - Jesse
#Fool - x1 - Rowan
Mayor - x1- Claire
Apprentice - x1 - Vee (Fool)
#Bodyguard - x1
#Sorceress - x1

Unclaimed: Kaye, Anna, Mia, Lovi

3 of these peeps have a high chance of being a wolf/sorceress. I already thought Mia was probably not suspicious because she didn't jump on the bandwagon to lynch me off when as a wolf she would have gained something perhaps in doing so, so my suspicion is on Kaye, Anna and Lovi but I am interested to hear what everyone else says (if they see this in time :cry: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back