Werewolf: HNZ Birthday edition šŸŗ

I don't think that any of the other wolves voted for Donna, though that's difficult to say because at least one of them would probably want to be seen as innocent. And I don't think it is Verity because voting for Donna two times(?) in a row would be too much of a risk, especially when some of us were already suspicious of Donna.

With Soho abstaining the day before yesterday and voting Verity yesterday, my guess is that she is a wolf, too, who tried to save Donna.

Also, I know that with losing Marga there's no way to check, but I am a villager.

Actually, I don't see my opinion swaying much between now and by the time the day is over, so I'm just going to vote already. I vote to lynch Saira too.

I just want to explain my wording from the previous day, when I said the word ā€˜mustā€™. I understand a few of you were a bit suspicious by that, and I think I didnā€™t word myself properly because I was quite tired, and I wanted to get my vote in quickly. However, I believe that the most important thing a villager/townie can do is vote, and that if they donā€™t vote - itā€™s a waste. Also, that if they donā€™t vote, theyā€™re allowing the evils to take advantage of the situation. (I hope that makes sense). I know I missed out on one dayā€™s votes, which I still kick myself for, but thatā€™s the reason I used the word ā€˜mustā€™.

At the moment, the people Iā€™m most suspicious of are Soho, Annabelle and Danny. Like others said, yesterdayā€™s vote created a divide - which I find interesting. So, I vote to lynch Saira/Soho.

Really hope the wolves didn't sacrifice Donna so they would never be picked .. :x it's unlikely but lets keep this possibility in mind if Soho is innocent.

Really hope the wolves didn't sacrifice Donna so they would never be picked .. :x it's unlikely but lets keep this possibility in mind if Soho is innocent.
I'm worried too. Donna was inactive anyways so they might have agreed it amongst themselves

Edit: not changing my vote for now though, Soho trying to save Donna yesterday by voting Verity is too sus

I'm worried too. Donna was inactive anyways so they might have agreed it amongst themselves

Edit: not changing my vote for now though, Soho trying to save Donna yesterday by voting Verity is too sus
That would put you back on the suspect list as well, if that was the case.

If Soho is innocent, Mel and Verity will go right back on my suspects list. But letā€™s hope that weā€™re right. I wonder if anyone will come to her defence or not though.

I'm afraid that even if she is a wolf they're unlikely to come to her defence now. I feel like this is the stage where wolves really have to misdirect because there's so few people left.

I vote to lynch Soho
I agree Daphne, I think this is our only real available action at the minute, and she's been suss for a while.

With Soho abstaining the day before yesterday and voting Verity yesterday, my guess is that she is a wolf, too, who tried to save Donna.
I agree with this, it has seemed like Soho has been protecting Donna. I vote to lynch Soho.

My vote goes to Soho

I agree that if Soho is a wolf, the others will likely not come to her defence, especially not with so many votes. ((they'll probably vote for Soho, too)) If she is a wolf, we might have to look for anyone defending her in the past.

I'm changing my vote from Saira to Amy Jewel

I do suspect that Soho is a wolf. But there's a very small list of people right now who I possibly think could be wolves, and Annabelle is also very high on that list. Her voting for Soho makes me think that she is either A) a wolf voting off an innocent or B ) a wolf voting off another wolf in order to look innocent (because Soho is gonna die now whatever anyway)

In either instance, Annabelle would be a wolf, whereas Soho would only be a wolf in 50% of those instances

Not sure if that makes any sense. Midnight logic :teehee:

I just thought of a better way to put it

Steven, Annabelle, and I have all voted for Soho. Given that there's only 7 suspects left and 3 wolves, there's a decent chance that (at least) one of us voting for Soho is a wolf. That's completely ignoring who's voted for who or defended who etc but you know what I mean

Edit: and I know what you guys mean about the fact nobody would jump to Soho's defence today even if she were a wolf, but this feels like the Zach bandwagon all over again

Edit edit: anyway I'm off to bed, if Soho turns out to be a wolf this'll make me look baaaad :lol: I suspect her too okay just Annabelle slightly more

I'm probably going to be lynched today by the looks of the votes. I don't really have the energy to defend myself on why I'm a villager, so I'll just leave that there. Anyways if I do get lynched today, this was a fun game and I hope the village wins. :) I'mma check this in like 7hrs probably, after school to see if I'm being lynched.

I am curious as to why Annabelle and Danny are suddenly flying under the radar (I havenā€™t checked when they last logged on). I also thought maybe Danny isnā€™t a wolf, and Soho is, and if Danny is a villager and Soho a wolf then their suspicion towards Soho from the start is understandable.

i'm sorry for not being active the other day :(( i was swamped with school work and therapy,,, i'll be more active soon tho!!

ill vote to lynch soho/saira too because we finally lynching her off (sorry bebs i love u)

That makes 4/7 suspects who've voted for Soho now... guys we gonna waste a day phase D: it is now more likely than not at least one wolf has voted for her

That makes 4/7 suspects who've voted for Soho now... guys we gonna waste a day phase D: it is now more likely than not at least one wolf has voted for her
Wait so are you saying you donā€™t think Soho is a wolf?

edit: Iā€™m going to change my vote to Amy Jewel too. I think I know what youā€™re getting at Claire.

Iā€™d like to change my vote to Annabelle/Amy Jewel as well please. I agree with your logic Claire.

Jeez, I nearly met the noose. Cheers guys who didn't vote for me! I'm so pleased that Donna turned out to be a wolf, I took a punt on the notion that at least one wolf has experience of the game. I'm relieved more than anything that I was onto the alpha wolf, whaaaat!! The problem is, I've been focused on voting for Donna that I haven't considered who the remaining wolves could be. If Donna had been a villager, my next suspect would have been Claire because of the experience. But Claire has given me another reason on top of all the others to say not wolf.

You all make a very good point about Soho, she is the only unconfirmed who voted for me when the wolves know who each other are. I'm also voting for Soho/Saira because she voted for me because she's probably a wolf. I agree with Claire, the wolves probably are voting for Soho too because it would be making the same mistake as Soho made in the last round of they don't vote for her now - assuming Soho is a wolf that is.

Edit: Just seen the changes in votes for Amy/Annabelle lol, it's really difficult to play on my phone. Does anyone know the voting tally?

Last edited:
I'm almost certain that one of the people who voted for Soho is a wolf, and I agree with Claire that this does feel like the Zach bandwagoning all over again, but the abstaining and then voting for Verity when the majority voted for Donna still seems a little suspicious to me.

I don't really know what to do here and if it's wise to divide our votes because, one way or the other, some will be possibly be seen as more suspicious come tomorrow (meaning that if either Soho or Annabelle is a werewolf, then people not voting for either of them might be seen as possible werewolves for defending that person).

It sucks that we don't have any solid leads.

Or Verity is really a wolf who has been voting for Donna in the past days to make her seem less suspicious because Donna was already seen as suspicious. Urgh, this game.

Or Verity is really a wolf who has been voting for Donna in the past days to make her seem less suspicious because Donna was already seen as suspicious. Urgh, this game.
I thought this too tbh. She could have voted for Donna in the past not to have any suspicion on her, since Donna had never had enough votes until yesterday to be lynched.

I thought this too tbh. She could have voted for Donna in the past not to have any suspicion on her, since Donna had never had enough votes until yesterday to be lynched.

Wait, let me get this straight. I've been suspicious of Donna for a few days and finally people agreed to vote for her too, turns out that she's a wolf and I'm now suspicious for being suspicious of a wolf. This game is annoying, isn't the whole point of the game to vote for the people who you think are wolves? I thought Donna was a wolf and therefore I voted for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back