Werewolf: HNZ Birthday edition šŸŗ

I don't suspect you, which is the problem :p we've all been following your lead...

I think Mel is maybe less suspicious on that front because early on she made a point to let us know she was experienced and aware of Jesse's reputation, which I would find unlikely if she's a wolf?
Given my track record in werewolf, people probably shouldn't follow my leads regardless =))

See that always struck me as suspicious because it was trying toooo hard to look innocent and seemed like a double bluff

Planning on waiting for Marga to make my vote official.. but right now the people Iā€™m most suspicious of are: Annabelle, Verity, Claire and Soho. (Mightā€™ve missed someone there - typing on my phone). Although Claire did come up with the role claiming idea that benefited us, it also could have benefited the wolves as it narrows down roles.

Annabelle has really been flying under the radar though.. Like you said Claire, hardly anyone has mentioned her. Thatā€™s why sheā€™s my biggest suspect at the moment.

I really did think Zach was a wolf by the way towards the end.. especially when he started accusing people who were pretty much confirmed town. Surprised he came up as villager.

Edit: Also how is my revealing I have experience suspicious? I was being honest and it wouldā€™ve been more suspicious if I didnā€™t reveal as if I pretended to be new and someone else made the announcement? Therefore, I was trying to be helpful right from the very beginning.

Planning on waiting for Marga to make my vote official.. but right now the people Iā€™m most suspicious of are: Annabelle, Verity, Claire and Soho. (Mightā€™ve missed someone there - typing on my phone). Although Claire did come up with the role claiming idea that benefited us, it also could have benefited the wolves as it narrows down roles.

Annabelle has really been flying under the radar though.. Like you said Claire, hardly anyone has mentioned her. Thatā€™s why sheā€™s my biggest suspect at the moment.

I really did think Zach was a wolf by the way towards the end.. especially when he started accusing people who were pretty much confirmed town. Surprised he came up as villager.

Edit: Also how is my revealing I have experience suspicious? I was being honest and it wouldā€™ve been more suspicious if I didnā€™t reveal as if I pretended to be new and someone else made the announcement? Therefore, I was trying to be helpful right from the very beginning.
The only reason I have trouble suspecting Claire is that she had no way of knowing if the seer checked her yet.

Thatā€™s true (and a good point). However, even though sheā€™s on my list - sheā€™s not my #1 suspect at this time. That still remains Annabelle.

That's a fair point, you might have looked suspicious if you hadn't said it, I hear you

I'm now somehow less suspicious of you Mel xD But I agree with you about being most suspicious about Annabelle, mostly for inactivity. She's been active and then suddenly wasn't as active. And didn't vote? Though I'm also suspicious of Donna's posts at random times during the day phases.

Because I don't know how much time I'll have tomorrow I'm going to throw out a vote for Verity For now, based on...not a whole lot but a feeling atm

This is my thing about Claire though, is she's completely taken the lead and everyone is just following suit. What if she's the wolf though?
In previous posts I didn't vote because I didn't find anyone suspicious. Brian was the only one I did, and now Claire. So those have been my votes. It's been a confusing game and my brain legit doesn't have the capacity at the moment to follow what's happening.
Clara, I've been popping in every now and then when I can to post - I've posted an absence but know that inactivity is SuSpIcIoUs and also didn't want to sign up to a game and then not play. So I've been trying to have a say with my limited wonky brain :lol:
Anyways. Those are my thoughts. As for role claiming, I'm a villager, but does that remove suspicion? Not sure what else to tell you

I didnā€™t get to check anyone D: (Got super caught up at work yesterday and lost electricity because of the typhoon D: )

I didnā€™t get to check anyone D: (Got super caught up at work yesterday and lost electricity because of the typhoon D: )
argh that's such a shame D:

I also really do think its important not to lose track of the fact that we don't know Claire is not a wolf. It would have been a huuuuuuuuge risk as a wolf to start claiming, but it could also pay off big time. IDK!

I know that I'm going to be a very easy person for wolves to point a finger at today so I am curious how this will turn out :p

I'm probably the most suspicious person who isn't a wolf so have made myself an easy lynch target for them. Edit: like, let's not forget that the wolves only have a very small handful of people they can point fingers at right now, since there's 4 of them and only 4 people who aren't confirmed innocents

Hopefully Marga did look at me last night. If she did and can confirm I'm a villager I'm pretty sus of Donna and Mel. They haven't been like 'I VOTE FOR CLAIRE' but they are doing some subtle steering which could be an attempt to make you start thinking about lynching me. Therefore you would end up doing the work for them

You could probably argue that I look like I've been doing high-key steering this whole time :lol: but my suspicions have all been based on the notes I've made by looking over people's voting habits and comments

Revealing roles has given the town a huge advantage. We've literally got a 50/50 chance of lynching a wolf tonight even if we made a random shot in the dark, and we have several people we know without a doubt we can trust. The wolves' chances were way better before I suggested this so I'd have been shooting myself in the foot if I were one =))

I won't be able to post much tomorrow but I will pop in a couple times if I can. I want to see how conversations and votes unfold now that Verity is going to die if nobody does anything

Edit: omg I overlooked Marga's post entirely I'm so sorry. Nooo :cry: I hope you're okay though :o

Edit 2: I never took the lead with lynching Zach btw. At first I voted for Danny instead. So Donna's argument up there is a lil odd to me for that reason as well.

Last edited:
They haven't been like 'I VOTE FOR CLAIRE' but they are doing some subtle steering
I mean I did straight up vote for you the other day and apparently that was suspicious too so I'm not sure what you're wanting from me here. To be voted for? Okay I'm voting to lunch Monty Pendleton

...What has this day phase come to xD and Marga that sounds intense I hope you're okay!!

I won't be able to post much tomorrow but I will pop in a couple times if I can. I want to see how conversations and votes unfold now that Verity is going to die if nobody does anything
I'm pretty sure people will vote tomorrow before the night phase :p

Donna, to me that last post just makes you even more suspicious xD

This convo has confused me even more so I'm not voting now. I'm finding it really odd that Donna is voting for Claire without much of a reason? Unless you have provided a reason and I missed it before.

And you guys Ana got eaten by the wolves after she voted to lynch Donna idk if that helps

Revealing roles has given the town a huge advantage. We've literally got a 50/50 chance of lynching a wolf tonight even if we made a random shot in the dark
you said this yesterday too pretty sure. Technically there is always a 50/50 chance :p The only people I trust in this very moment are Marga, Maia and Daphne. I swear if all the wolves are active right now... :glare:

Honestly, I'm surprised that I haven't been mentioned that much, considering I have been flying under the radar. I'm not sure why I should be suspected though, surely if I were a wolf, I'd do the opposite (be inactive at the start of the game, and more active now). It's a lot more obvious that I'm inactive now we have less people.

We're alright it isn't uncommon to lose power during the typhoon and it wasn't all the bad where I'm at. But thanks for asking guys!

Anyways, I was looking through who voted for Zach yesterday cause I'm pretty sure at least one of the wolves would have joined the bandwagon.

Three unconfirmed villagers (Claire, Steven, and Mel) have voted for Zach.
Two (Soho and Danny) abstained.
Verity voted for Donna.
Annabelle and Donna barely posted at all.

With Zach turning out to be a villager, my suspicion at the moment falls to Steven, Mel, Annabelle and the two that abstained. I will post more on this later. But for now I gotta work xD

you said this yesterday too pretty sure. Technically there is always a 50/50 chance :p The only people I trust in this very moment are Marga, Maia and Daphne. I swear if all the wolves are active right now... :glare:
Just reiterating cus it's true xD nah it wasn't a 50/50 chance before. If you have 20 players and 4 wolves then you have a 1/5 chance of lynching one. With 4 wolves and 4 other suspects it becomes 50/50

Otherwise you could say i have a 50/50 chance of winning the lottery today... either I do or I don't xD it doesn't work that way

So I genuinely did stack the odds against the wolves by suggesting the reveal

I would suggest Donna waa trying to protect Verity but she voted for me yesterday too when Zach had tons of votes already. Really don't know what to think any more. At this point I wonder if Donna legit just thinks I'm sus. But I'm sus of her coming back and being active all of a sudden now that the wolves are in danger. If she were a villager I don't see why she wouldhave become more invested now all if a sudden

Edit: OK so because I might not be able to come online again (hopefully though) I'm going to vote for Daisy Parker, make it a 3-way tie and see what happens :p

Last edited:
Honestly, I'm surprised that I haven't been mentioned that much, considering I have been flying under the radar. I'm not sure why I should be suspected though, surely if I were a wolf, I'd do the opposite (be inactive at the start of the game, and more active now). It's a lot more obvious that I'm inactive now we have less people.
That's not true, a wolf could easily remain inactive throughout the game if there were a lot of of inactive players and in a game such as this where we have established early on that active/experienced players are definitely among the four wolves, it's easy for inactive players to be overlooked. Two of our confirmed innocents yesterday haven't been very active players and right now, among the 8 suspects, 5 have barely been active during the game, including you. Same thing also happened last year, there were inactive players up until the end which made it hard to know who was the wolf. While wolves can be inactive during the day doesn't mean they're inactive during the night.

I find it interesting that everyone that suspected Steven early on in the game (yes, I read back) has died (Rowan, Samantha, and Luxen). A coincidence or a ploy? Maybe either. But Steven was an experienced player (or so I read something about 2017) and even if he hadn't played for a long time, most of the experienced player had been playing before as well and it's easy to read up on who comes up with theories during the game, just find the one who posts long stuff =)) (I would know, I used nearly the exact same tactic last year despite not playing for almost 4 years xD ). Rowan and Samantha suspected Steven early on in the game and got eaten, probably too obvious but hey look, Steven is still with us so maybe not that far off. What about Luxen? He didn't get eaten. There really was no need. With the amount of control that Luxen was getting in the conversation and his too many pointing getting rid of him was inevitable during the voting in the day. Of course, conveniently, Mia's death took off the suspicion from you (I recall Claire suspecting you as well), so everyone's attention veered off to Emzies and Maia - one of which you were adamant to be killed (which you were deeming as a way of being cautious) Add all that up along with my own suspicions of Steven definitely makes him my #1 suspect right now.

Iā€™m still lost as to who to vote for. Thereā€™s 3 votes for 3 different people. Since Daphne is a confirmed innocent Iā€™m not really suspicious of her having voted for Verity. Donna voting to lynch Claire seems off to me but so is Claire lynching to vote voting to lynch (lol) Donna afterwards.

I didnā€™t think that about Steven which is interesting. Iā€™m going to go back and have a quick look before voting.

most of the experienced player had been playing before as well and it's easy to read up on who comes up with theories during the game, just find the one who posts long stuff =))

Iā€™m starting to think Claire is a wolf xD

Edit: Iā€™m not sure how many times Iā€™ll be able to check the thread today and I might change my vote but for now Iā€™m voting to lynch Penny Wills as well.

Last edited:
I'm assuming that the wolves plan is to kill off the seer tonight because they killed the doctor last night? Then it'll just be a rat race to the finish line.

Are we 100% certain beyond doubt that everyone ticked off as innocent is in fact innocent? I ask because if one of the wolves is ticked off as proven innocent then we're fooked! The wolves aren't going to tell us if there is a mistake after all.

The concern I have is that we miss another wolf tonight and are left with four wolves picking us off one by one for the nextā€¦ 5 days?! Until either everyone is dead or gets bored and stops playing. Therefore I am not going to budge from my vote for Donna/Daisy. I've voted for her twice already and I'm sticking with it.

Gah! Wrong character again, happens when I'm on my phone!!! Sorry going to repost as Penny

I'm assuming that the wolves plan is to kill off the seer tonight because they killed the doctor last night? Then it'll just be a rat race to the finish line.

Are we 100% certain beyond doubt that everyone ticked off as innocent is in fact innocent? I ask because if one of the wolves is ticked off as proven innocent then we're fooked! The wolves aren't going to tell us if there is a mistake after all.

The concern I have is that we miss another wolf tonight and are left with four wolves picking us off one by one for the nextā€¦ 5 days?! Until either everyone is dead or gets bored and stops playing. Therefore I am not going to budge from my vote for Donna/Daisy. I've voted for her twice already and I'm sticking with it.

I find it interesting that everyone that suspected Steven early on in the game (yes, I read back) has died (Rowan, Samantha, and Luxen). A coincidence or a ploy? Maybe either. But Steven was an experienced player (or so I read something about 2017) and even if he hadn't played for a long time, most of the experienced player had been playing before as well and it's easy to read up on who comes up with theories during the game, just find the one who posts long stuff =)) (I would know, I used nearly the exact same tactic last year despite not playing for almost 4 years xD ). Rowan and Samantha suspected Steven early on in the game and got eaten, probably too obvious but hey look, Steven is still with us so maybe not that far off. What about Luxen? He didn't get eaten. There really was no need. With the amount of control that Luxen was getting in the conversation and his too many pointing getting rid of him was inevitable during the voting in the day. Of course, conveniently, Mia's death took off the suspicion from you (I recall Claire suspecting you as well), so everyone's attention veered off to Emzies and Maia - one of which you were adamant to be killed (which you were deeming as a way of being cautious) Add all that up along with my own suspicions of Steven definitely makes him my #1 suspect right now.

I didn't think Rowan truly suspected me. She put me down as an experienced player, which I countered because this is literally my second game of werewolves on HNZ. And If you think that I have the time to read back previously played games of werewolves, you're horribly wrong, because I don't. I wish I had, it would probably help me in who to trust and who not to trust, but I really don't, school is kicking my butt.

I don't know why either Samantha or Brian was suspicious of me, but with Brian having been suspicious of literally all of us at some point, I don't think it really counts.

Hey, I'm just as surprised as you that I'm still alive. As someone who has been juggling between active and inactive, I figured I would've been killed sooner. Also, I think I was clear on my reasoning to lynch Brian but I'll happily tell you again: Brian was at that time our main source of confusion and with him gone things would without a doubt clear up a little since he was pointing all of his ten fingers at different people all at once, which didn't really help clear things up or make it less confusing on who we should trust or not because he was one of our most vocal players.

I personally don't see why Mia being eaten is convenient for me? And then the Maia/Emzies thing. I really don't think you can blame me for being cautious when she claimed that role. It's a game of lies and deception and at that point, we didn't know that you were the seer.

Also, the only reason why I still have huge doubts about you being the actual seer is this:

Friday. Note that this was said 13 minutes before Maia claimed her role as the apprentice
I might regret it but then again I might not. =)) Maia Imma be mad if you're a wolf like legit. =))

Sunday
I am Marga? =)) Teigs, Emzies, Brian all match up as well as Maiaā€™s claim of apprentice. Iā€™d already scanned her before she claimed the role.
If you had indeed already scanned her, like you claim in the quote above, then why say you would get mad if Maia would turn out to be a wolf?

The only thing that doesn't add up, however, is that no one else has claimed the apprentice role.

Itā€™s a good question, but it would be risky for Marga not to be the seer (she could be the fool but I think thatā€™s a very slim chance considering she proved innocent me, Maia and Daphne and I donā€™t have reason to counter that as I know for sure Iā€™m a villager).

no one else has claimed the apprentice role Iā€™d say because Maia is the apprentice.

Also, the only reason why I still have huge doubts about you being the actual seer is this:

Friday
Note that this was said 13 minutes before Maia claimed her role as the apprentice

Sunday
If you had indeed already scanned her, like you claim in the quote above, then why say you would get mad if Maia would turn out to be a wolf?
I was being absolutely blatant in supporting Maia before she revealed her role and that had risks. Lots of risks. It isn't only the village that are trying to find the seer, the wolves were surely waiting as well. The Friday post of me "being mad" was a last ditch effort of throwing the wolves off my scent had there not been a role reveal that went on. In case you didn't notice I didn't reveal my role as well until well after the majority agreed to reveal their role. Had the majority not agreed I would only be revealing my role if I was in danger of getting lynched or if I found a wolf.

I tried to hint at Brian the previous day but with the amount of votes against him that was hard to do. That and its easily overshadowed of course but I was leaving it just in case it would be looked back on posthumously.
Even with that though, I don't think you're the wolf and am still keen to believe that you're an excited player that joins in on the discussion lots which is a totally good thing if only it were less confusing.

Placed this as well just in case I was killed by the wolves. Tried to put all my scans there at the time except Brian (Teigan, Emzies and Maia).
I DID! =)) Thanks!

I admit that my suspicion on Maia and Emzies right now is little, mostly it's overshadowed by my suspicion of other people, mainly Kard, Danny and you.

And yes, I was playing last year xD This year I am definitely not the wolf which makes me a little bit more relaxed (I find it less stressful to not be a wolf =)) )

I have already stated my reasons for not voting for Teigs and at the time I believed they were valid even if it would have counted me suspicious. I did turn out right in trusting Teigs. Just not sure if I was right in voting for Aida. Also hopefully I'm right in sort of believing Emzies (because even though I called her out on inactivity she stubbornly continues to be inactive and it was the same last game) and Maia (because it'd be too obvious and I doubt that she's the wolf). Of course I can be proven wrong easily but I'd rather not risk my vote there right now. Right now the only one I really trust is Dan. =))

Edit:
This is literally the level of blatantness I put out just in case the wolf put out. I am just short of announcing I am the seer.
I'm getting the Maia/Clara being a team vibes too, adding Marga to that as well.
Marga and pooosssibly Verity?

I'm reading back and Maia mentioned not being suspicious of Emzies, but then later she was suspicious of Emzies

I'm just looking for voting patterns, I'm on page 10 xD
Well if you're making a list, make sure to add I'm not suspicious of Emzies too? xD

Just putting this here so we can keep track of the votes

Penny Wills 2
Monty Pendleton 1
Daisy Parker 2

i might change my vote if no one else breaks the tie before the day is over

edit: honestly I donā€™t think Verity and Donna are a team seeing as Verity voted for Donna twice so either theyā€™re both villagers or one of them is a wolf, but either way at this stage of the game we should have some leads from either death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back