Werewolf: HNZ Birthday edition šŸŗ

Fair enough, I just wanted to make sure of it. I believe you now, Marga.

I'm at work so can't remember exactly why and don't have time to check but I have reasons to be less suspicious of Verity. She's consistently made really logical points, such as pointing out yesterday the fact Zach might be innocent given that people were bandwagoning, defending Zennon on day 1 for similar reasons, and some other things I put in my notes

And you're right Verity and Donna are unlikely to be a team. Donna is a lot more sus to me right now. I voted for her because creating a tie forces wolves to act and break said ties to save their buddies and we can learn from them, but also because I just suspect her @-@

And you're right Verity and Donna are unlikely to be a team. Donna is a lot more sus to me right now. I voted for her because creating a tie forces wolves to act and break said ties to save their buddies and we can learn from them, but also because I just suspect her @-@
I still have a weird feeling about Donna but Iā€™m not convinced enough right now to change my vote to her yet, and yes Verity has made very logical points, but I can still see her making them as a wolf. I mean, if she were a wolf she might have slipped up by now but she could also just be really smart and tactical.

Edit: I donā€™t think we should forget about looking at people who are abstaining

Last edited:
Apologies for my inactivity this phase, I should be back on later. My Mam is getting surgery today (not super serious, a complicated wrist fracture) and Iā€™m trying to sort out her car insurance things today and have the house tidy for when she comes back. I will try to get on and figure out where my heads at this afternoon though.

Uh, I havenā€™t been active for the whole day, though I think I read up to the posts from lunch (in my timezone). Anyways my suspects stay the same from yesterday, which is Verity and Danny. So, because I donā€™t have a particular reason to vote for Danny I guess Iā€™m going to vote for Verity/Penny Willis, and the reason for me voting this a bit early is cuz Iā€™ve got exams to study for. I might check back in to read after I study though. Also I might post an absence for maybe 3 days, due to exams so Iā€™ll just post this here just in case I do. :)

Penny Wills 3
Monty Pendleton 1
Daisy Parker 3 *

If Verity is lynched tonight and sheā€™s innocent, Iā€˜m going to be way more sus of Soho who broke the tie between her and Donna. And that possibly Donna and Soho are a team.

*edited to add total votes

Last edited:
I apologise for my very quick vote.. but itā€™s just after midnight here, and when I wake up, weā€™ll officially be in ā€œnightā€ phase.

Iā€™ve tried to keep up with todayā€™s posts, but today was a very busy day - I apologise. Although suspicious of Verity, Iā€™m more suspicious of Donna. (Iā€™m still fairly suspicious of those I mentioned earlier however, and I find it interesting the points that were raised about those suspicious of Steven)...

Right now though, because I must choose, I vote to lynch Daisy Parker/Donna.

Okay, so the tie reasoning is making sense to me, so I'm gonna leave it as stands. I'll be keeping an eye out, but for once I'm pro-tie, so I shan't break it with a vote. I'm not overly suspicious of Claire, I udnerstand where people are coming from, but it would've made sense for a wolf to wait to suggest a role reveal until the numbers suited them better, and I don't think creating a third option for this tie will help us, it'll just add confusion. That said, Steven insisting on Marga explaining herself when she already had said that she was trying to hint at my innocence is suss to me, and I'm suspicious of Danny.

Nah that's not suspicious, that's just me not trusting anyone because this game makes me paranoid

You feel that way, I feel it is suspicious and trying to distract from the conversation at hand

I'm just gonna go ahead and vote to lynch Stanislaw Kurek since I'm most likely dying in the next night phase anyways.

Edit:

We're alright it isn't uncommon to lose power during the typhoon and it wasn't all the bad where I'm at. But thanks for asking guys!

Anyways, I was looking through who voted for Zach yesterday cause I'm pretty sure at least one of the wolves would have joined the bandwagon.

Three unconfirmed villagers (Claire, Steven, and Mel) have voted for Zach.

Two (Soho and Danny) abstained.

Verity voted for Donna.

Annabelle and Donna barely posted at all.

With Zach turning out to be a villager, my suspicion at the moment falls to Steven, Mel, Annabelle and the two that abstained. I will post more on this later. But for now I gotta work xD

Just a quick explanation on why it's those 5 I find suspicious before my death. Well, my suspicion with Steven has gone on for a few days. Mel is just basically because she was an experienced player that joined in with voting Zach. I really do feel that at least one of the wolves have joined in on the Zach bandwagon because it would be to eye-catching to not be. Claire I am a little less wary of because of the role reveal, that was a huge risk and real bold move that if she were a wolf that got away with it, round of applause.

Soho and Danny have been on and off, claiming confusion, stating suspicious people that it's beginning to seem like completely random pointing or bandwagoning - whichever may be the case - and not really elaborating on it much and then voting.

Annabelle has been largely inactive since Day 1 only popping in the previous day phase to agree to the role reveal and then today for called out inactivity.

Last edited:
ok so some of the things I said here might be a little far-fetched, Iā€™m just speculating, possibly overthinking. the wolves could well be using reverse psychology on us. Or reverse reverse psychology

I agree with you Marga. I also find this odd:

Right now though, because I must choose, I vote to lynch Daisy Parker/Donna.
Why emphasise that she has to choose? Just so she wouldnā€™t look more suspicious? Maybe it would be risky for the wolves if she didnā€™t? This only makes a tie and I donā€™t really get why not simply leaving it to Verity having more votes unless sheā€™s trying to defend Verity because Mel & Verity are a team? If Donna does turn out to be a wolf, I wouldnā€™t suspect either of them as much, considering Donnaā€™s also on my suspects list. But it kind of feels like it might fall to an RNG between Donna and Verity if no one breaks the tie. Personally I donā€™t have much of a reason to and canā€™t think of one to do so. On another note, it could have simply been a little too obvious/drawing attention to herself to make the tie. (Then again it might not have been, hence the reverse psychology)

If Verity is a wolf, I can see a team between Verity/Mel/Soho. Edit: not Soho as she voted for Verity. I confused myself while typing this up.

And possibly Claire too (imagine if it is a feminine wolf group like Mia has mentioned before!) as it would make her look very sus considering she didnā€™t suspect Verity at all. Just because she started the role claiming, even if it was a very risky move for a wolf to have done, I wouldnā€™t be surprised if she got away with it. Considering only a really small number of players left find her suspicious. She made us trust her though, somehow, which would be more than convenient for a wolf. And Claire did subtly make ties ā€˜just to see what would happenā€™

Soho and Danny could still be a team and have just been pointing fingers at each other, to make it seem like they arenā€™t working together. I might be completely off about people teaming up though. Or maybe the wolves are being careful and not all defending each other if someone votes to lynch one of them. Iā€™m sticking with my vote.

Also has anyone noticed that Kadi has suddenly disappeared from the discussion?

Edit: I keep forgetting about Annabelleā€™s inactivity =))

Edit 2: itā€™s also weird that Verity voted for Donna in the past, buuut didnā€™t get eaten, whereas Ana voted for Donna and did get eaten. So that confuses me.

Edit 3 : on the note of Donna voting for Claire if Donna is innocent, I wouldnā€™t find her vote to lynch Claire all that suspicious. I think Claire voted for her before Donna voted for Claire - which was a strange moment for me to read. If both end up being wolves, then props to them for outsmarting us :lol:

...thank you for coming to my Ted Talk

Last edited:
Hello I'm back for whatever it's worth at this stage :lol:

I realise that my defending Verity would make me look very suspicious if she turns out to be a wolf. It's a risk I'm taking just because I genuinely don't suspect her as much as Donna. That said, I don't trust her, just because I don't find her as suspicious =))

Just some observationss:

When the votes were tied 2:2 Donna:Verity, Soho jumped in to vote for Verity. Soho could be protecting Donna.
Then Mel jumped in to vote for Donna and cause a tie again. Mel could be protecting Verity

I think this has already been said but typing it out helps me figure out my thoughts

The annoying thing is, we've got this divide, votes for Donna and votes for Verity. Chances are, one of them is a wolf, and that's why we've got this divide (unlike yesterday, note, when it was just everyone voting for Zach). This is why I wanted to create the tie - it forces wolves to panic-vote for someone else, and from that you can learn (and then I could later change my vote if I had learned something very valuable)

I don't feel like I've learned enough though because, although two clear sides have emerged in these votes, it's very hard to tell which side to pick. Especially when, right now, me changing my vote would sway things dramatically. Like, I'm half tempted to switch to Verity just so y'all don't think I'm trying to protect her. But then if she ends up being innocent I'm gonna be really mad, and you'll probably just suspect me for switching to her last second... I can't win :lol:

I'm gonna think some more

Edit: typos everywhere

I think the outcome will teach us which way to vote tomorrow, whether we get a wolf or an innocent, that likely will put us on the track of the other.

I think this has already been said but typing it out helps me figure out my thoughts
aye i said right before, we had the same thoughts.
I don't feel like I've learned enough though because, although two clear sides have emerged in these votes, it's very hard to tell which side to pick. Especially when, right now, me changing my vote would sway things dramatically. Like, I'm half tempted to switch to Verity just so y'all don't think I'm trying to protect her. But then if she ends up being innocent I'm gonna be really mad, and you'll probably just suspect me for switching to her last second... I can't win :lol:
well. that's why i am not changing mine. either way you turn out to be suspicious. although i guess it's slightly different considering i can be trusted... :p

I think the outcome will teach us which way to vote tomorrow, whether we get a wolf or an innocent, that likely will put us on the track of the other.

agreed, i think we are closer to getting a wolf even if we weren't yesterday.

It is a wasted vote, Marga.

I really don't have anything to add at the moment but my vote goes to Daisy Parker/Donna too.

Penny Wills 3
Monty Pendleton 1
Daisy Parker 4
Stanislaw Kurek 1

is this correct?

It was tough to know who trust and which side,
To figure out ploys and the covers of pride.
Daisy was sent to the lynch with remorse,
To see if the village could get back on course.

It had taken a while but they were finally there,
A team sheā€™d been leading but now plucked from her lair.
With any luck the others would flourish,
But the Alpha Wolf hung and now she had vanished.

IT IS NIGHT

Last edited:
Was this success? The town wasn't sure,
For there were still wolves about, doing the tour.
This time twas Zara who came to her fate,
Gobbled up fast as the wolves cleaned their slate.

They couldn't have a seer spreading the word,
So they killed her most quickly, or so I heard.
But the town they weren't blind as they had a lead,
Twas just whether they used it before the wolves next feed.

IT IS DAY

I'm glad we got one at least! Though I'm sad we lost the seer :(

My first suspicions go to Soho now for tying the vote when Donna was in danger, but I think I'll read back a bit more for more potential connections between Donna and any of the unconfirmed people.

Iā€™ll likely be on later with my thoughts but yay we got a wolf!

Yay for our first wolf! But damn I knew they were going after Marga D:

I was going to say that too, Soho is definitely higher on my suspects list now. She voted for Verity after Verity voted for Donna. Mel is not really suspicious to me anymore since she voted for Donna too.

Iā€™m also still suspicious of Annabelle and Danny but I donā€™t have enough theories for those two.

Confirmed innocents
Unconfirmed
Unsure

• Amy Rosemary - villager
  • Amber Chou Wilson - villager
  • James Cade - drunk
  • Sara Moon - apprentice
  • Saira Lykims - villager
  • Amy Jewel - villager
  • Monty Pendleton - villager *
  • Kard Thomas - villager
  • Penny Wills - villager *
  • Sarah Keith - villager *
  • Poppy Perkins - ghost
  • Stanislaw Kurek - villager *
* voted for Donna so Iā€™m not as suspicious of them

Yaaaaas how glad am I that I didn't switch =))

I think it's unlikely that anyone who voted for Donna is a wolf. I mean, I was first to vote for her, I know I'm innocent anyways but I hope that says something to you guys. I almost switched to Verity very late in the day just because you guys were suspecting me of protecting her, but I stuck with Donna because I suspected her more.

Mel was second to vote and she broke a tie between me and Daisy, so it's unlikely she's a wolf (unless the wolves are being very tactical)

Verity and Donna are probably not working together, I'd have to read my notes to remember why I think this but I've said it multiple times now, it just wouldn't add up. Verity has voted for Donna 3 times this game xD

And Steven's vote for Donna broke a tie between Donna and Verity. I wasn't that sus of Steven before anyway for multiple reasons but now I'm like, yeah, a wolf would have just voted for Verity or done nothing and hoped RNG took out Verity

The ONLY way that would be not true is if Donna, Verity, and Steven were all wolves and he voted for one of them because one was going to die anyway and he could make himself look innocent. But because of the huge likelihood Donna and Verity weren't working together, and the fact both Verity and Steven have said a lot of things that a wolf probably wouldn't, I really don't believe that

The divide was so clear yesterday. With Zach everyone just bandwagoned but here the votes were totally split. Whoever voted for Verity is very likely to be a wolf. Soho is the only unconfirmed innocent who voted Verity, and she voted to break a tie between Verity and Donna, so she's my next #1 suspect

Based on everything I've just said, I think the wolves are Soho, Annabelle, and Danny

Edit: though I did also say at some point I didn't think Soho and Danny were working together. So maybe the wolves ARE being tactical x_x

Last edited:
Based on everything I've just said, I think the wolves are Soho, Annabelle, and Danny

Edit: though I did also say at some point I didn't think Soho and Danny were working together. So maybe the wolves ARE being tactical x_x
Aye I thought they werenā€™t a team either but see that could have been just to throw us off so we wouldnā€™t suspect them anymore and thatā€™s why I mentioned it a while back. Right now though Soho stands out to me the most. Especially as I think she hasnā€™t voted for a while until yesterday when she voted for Verity right? I havenā€™t read back.

It also wouldnā€™t make sense to me, if Verity and Mel are both wolves, for 2 wolves to vote for another wolf, when the votes were so close. So to me theyā€™re both cancelled as wolves (for now). UNLESS theyā€™re being so tactical and smarter than us that Steven, Mel and Verity are the other three wolves and they all strategically voted for Donna as they knew either Verity or Donna woud die...but again thatā€™s so far-fetched that I donā€™t think itā€™s the case.

I am curious as to why Annabelle and Danny are suddenly flying under the radar (I havenā€™t checked when they last logged on). I also thought maybe Danny isnā€™t a wolf, and Soho is, and if Danny is a villager and Soho a wolf then their suspicion towards Soho from the start is understandable.

I really hope we manage to get another wolf tonight hehe.

edit: another way to check if Soho stands out a little more as a wolf is to go back and see which days she voted, in particular the days closer to yesterday (as we managed to get a wolf); and to see if the days she didnā€™t vote or jumped on a bandwagon, a villager was lynched. Because a wolf could clearly not vote and let the villagers lynch each other. I hope Iā€™ve expressed myself well enough

I'm going to go ahead and vote for Soho/Saira now, just because she seems the likeliest suspect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back