Werewolf: HNZ Birthday edition šŸŗ

Aight Iā€™m having doubts about whether Marga actually is the seer and not the fool? (Sorry if you have confirmed it already Marga!)

And at least now we know the doctor didnā€™t heal herself.
Marga claimed she saw Maia as the apprentice though?

Oh my god this is bad, but there are still enough of us left to beat the wolves in the end. Correct me if I'm wrong but 14 left now?

Penny Wills - villager
Zara Woodlock - seer
Monty Pendleton - villager
Poppy Perkins - ghost
Amber Chou Wilson - villager
Amy Jewel - villager
Daisy Parker - no claim
James Cade - drunk
Stanislaw Kurek - villager
Amy Rosemary - villager
Sara Moon - apprentice
Kard Thomas - villager
Saira Lykims - villager
Sarah Keith - villager

From your list @Penny Wills we can safely say that at least 6 of us are confirmed innocents. From what Marga has checked. I donā€™t really know which leads to follow except have a look at Claireā€™s notes from yesterday again.

4/14 players are wolves, and itā€™s too risky for them to have claimed any special roles. So weā€™re looking at 8 possible suspects I think.

I'm interested in people's votes from yesterday. Now's as good a time as any to explain why I voted for Kard

Yesterday I was reaaally convinced Zach was a wolf. So I threw out a vote for Danny, thinking that the other wolves might bandwagon as an easy way to protect Zach. In hindsight, the fact nobody did should probably have said something =))

I also said this:

I wonder if the wolves are abstaining because Zach has enough votes, and if he's a villager they will look innocent come tomorrow for not voting for him

At the time I put a strike through it because I didn't even mean to hit post, but now he actually turned out to be innocent... I'm wondering if it's worth thinking about

Donā€™t have time for a full post right now, but the fool can see both true and false roles, theyā€™re not always false so there is a chance sheā€™s the fool. A small chance, but still a chance. I think though somebody wouldā€™ve been wrong by now if th at makes sense

Donā€™t have time for a full post right now, but the fool can see both true and false roles, theyā€™re not always false so there is a chance sheā€™s the fool. A small chance, but still a chance. I think though somebody wouldā€™ve been wrong by now if th at makes sense
Marga saw quite a few people who have now died, too, and I'm assuming they all added up

Ahh yes, sorry am rushing slightly so didnā€™t think fully through but will be back on laptop later

In hindsight, the fact nobody did should probably have said something =))
Which is also what Verity said about her reasons for not voting for Zach if Iā€™m not mistaken xD
At the time I put a strike through it, but now he actually turned out to be innocent... I'm wondering if it's worth thinking about
Does anyone know if everyone voted for someone yesterday or if some people didnā€™t? I know there were 7 votes for Zach in total.

Edit: and in the end people only voted for him and no one else. I.e changed votes (like I did)

Can someone post a list of those not in the clear yet? Our potential wolves?! I think we can assume the apprentice seer and ghost claims are all true or there would be counter claims by now.

I'm on my phone rn so I can't but if no one can I'll do it later.

So I remember someone saying that Zach has the reputation of not being active much when he is a villager because he thinks it's a boring role. This is not me defending him but suggesting that, if that is true about Zach, then maybe not vote on him as it might be throwing away votes?
Steven said this yesterday. At this point in the game, it'd be too risky for a wolf to defend villagers (too likely that a change of vote would land on a wolf), so at this point I really trust Steven but YOU BETTER NOT BETRAY ME

I'll grab a list of suspects in a sec, still reading through yesterday as well

Penny Wills
Professor Monty Pendleton
Amy Jewel
Daisy Parker
Stanislaw Kurek
Kard Thomas
Saira Lykims
Sarah Keith

These are our suspects

Last edited:
I'm going to read through your notes Claire and see if I can find anything

I really hope Marga checked one of them...

Yesterday Me, Kadi, Clara, Maia, Daphne, Steven, Mel, and Marga voted for Zach (I make it 8 people... have I got someone wrong? Please correct me!)

Soho said she wasn't going to vote because the outcome would be the same
Verity voted for Daisy Parker
Daisy Parker voted for Monty Pendleton
Danny abstained because they were confused (or so they say)
Annabelle abstained and didn't say why, though early in the day before voting started she said that Donna might be our best bet, so they're probably not working together

I did think about just voting for him but I wasn't comfortable with there already being seven votes. I think that anyone who gets the majority of the votes must've been targeted by the wolves and they are trying to blend in. If I was a wolf then I wouldn't be making myself noticeable at this stage by voting differently.
As Clara mentioned, Verity made a very good point here, so like Steven I'm inclined to trust her at this second

Edit: A lot of confirmed innocents voted for Zach yesterday, so the wolves didn't really have to do any steering and could have either abstained, voted for someone else random, or gone along with the bandwagon

But that info is not really helpful because it doesn't narrow anyone down xD

What Ive noticed is that Annabelle and Donna are the most inactive now from that list, whereas at the beginning they both were a lot more active. I don't know if that's useful or tells us anything, but I find it odd. Especially after Donna yesterday agreed with revealing roles but didn't claim any. I know she posted an absence but it's fishy.

Edit: also donna's vote for Claire is really random (my lord this iPad is slow)

Penny Wills
Amy Jewel
Daisy Parker
Stanislaw Kurek
Kard Thomas
Saira Lykims
Sarah Keith

These are our suspects

Before we start coming up with more theories and start accusing people, I think we should wait for Marga to tell us who she checked on last night. I assume it would've been any of the above given that this is the same list as yesterday? (minus Zach of course because we lynched him ((sorry))).

What Ive noticed is that Annabelle and Donna are the most inactive now from that list, whereas at the beginning they both were a lot more active. I don't know if that's useful or tells us anything, but I find it odd. Especially after Donna yesterday agreed with revealing roles but didn't claim any. I know she posted an absence but it's fishy.
With Donna, for me, it's hard to tell... I think someone pointed out that she probably wouldn't have popped up to throw in a vote for me when Zach already had like 7 if she were a wolf, since it's just drawing unnecessary attention to herself? Especially since Zach turned out to be a villager.

That makes Annabelle fishy in my eyes again, since she said we should vote for Donna

Before we start coming up with more theories and start accusing people, I think we should wait for Marga to tell us who she checked on last night. I assume it would've been any of the above given that this is the same list as yesterday? (minus Zach of course because we lynched him ((sorry))).
I'd agree but I can't post much tomorrow.. like at all D: so I gotta theorise now. But Marga's info will be helpful for sure, whoever she looked at

Edit: another thing I've noticed about Annabelle is that literally nobody mentions her. I feel like I'm the only one who does xD and then it just gets ignored. Danny, Soho, Mel, etc have thrown out various suspicions but nobody has mentioned Annabelle as far as I can remember. I don't trust that @-@

I second this. Though she's probably asleep right now?

With Donna, for me, it's hard to tell... I think someone pointed out that she probably wouldn't have popped up to throw in a vote for me when Zach already had like 7 if she were a wolf, since it's just drawing unnecessary attention to herself? Especially since Zach turned out to be a villager.

That makes Annabelle fishy in my eyes again, since she said we should vote for Donna
That's true, but I'm still thinking it could be a reverse psychology thing :r

I'm sorry for the double posts my phone is dead so I have to resort to this 6-year old iPad that I haven't used in months so is very slow

I swear if Claire is a wolf ...

I'm kind of at a loss I won't lie. Soho and Verity are still suspicious to me. But I know I keep bringing this up but the way Jesse died day one is still suspicious too. It feels too weird to be a coincidence, and I feel that while new people may read old werewolf games, they wouldn't necessarily pick up on Jesse's reputation?

I swear if Claire is a wolf ...

I'm kind of at a loss I won't lie. Soho and Verity are still suspicious to me. But I know I keep bringing this up but the way Jesse died day one is still suspicious too. It feels too weird to be a coincidence, and I feel that while new people may read old werewolf games, they wouldn't necessarily pick up on Jesse's reputation?
I really hope Marga checked me.. xD
I always get way too into werewolf and make myself look guilty

I also should stop saying I trust so-and-so because that has definitely bitten me in previous games

Yeah I've been thinking about that, too. I mean it's pretty much me, Mel, and Donna who could've known from past games, maybe Steven

Penny Wills
Amy Jewel
Daisy Parker
Stanislaw Kurek
Kard Thomas
Saira Lykims
Sarah Keith

These are our suspects
Ratio of experienced to inexperienced is 3 : 5 (not counting Steven as experienced because he's newish?) so I really think it's between Donna and Mel, possibly Claire, but I've been suspicious of Mel and Donna for a while now. Considering there's only really three experienced left from that list, I highly doubt the wolves are all experienced so it would have to be a mix. But I also don't think it's 3 inexperienced wolves. I mean it could be, but Rowan was also eaten day 2 so I don't know. Maybe the one experienced wolf has been leading the hunts. It could be 2:2 or 1:3 or 3 : 1 and I need to rethink all this xD

I really hope Marga checked me.. xD
I always get way too into werewolf and make myself look guilty

I also should stop saying I trust so-and-so because that has definitely bitten me in previous games

Yeah I've been thinking about that, too. I mean it's pretty much me, Mel, and Donna who could've known from past games, maybe Steven
I don't suspect you, which is the problem :p we've all been following your lead...

I think Mel is maybe less suspicious on that front because early on she made a point to let us know she was experienced and aware of Jesse's reputation, which I would find unlikely if she's a wolf?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back