Werewolf: HNZ Birthday edition šŸŗ

I love this =)) I donā€™t want it to fall to RNG so Iā€™m going to go ahead and vote to lynch Mel/Sarah Keith unless I can be convinced otherwise. She hasnā€™t been contributing much anyway so I donā€™t think it would make that much of a difference (unless she has an important role and in that case Iā€™m so sorry)

Edit: Iā€™m not 100% certain about my vote because I always end up second guessing myself so it might change, especially to prevent the tied votes

Okay so I take on board your comments Maia, I'm not overly suspicious that you've voted for the lynched person each time but I thought it needed to be noted. I'm going to vote to lynch Evangelia Seong/Adia
because I think it could help tell me know if my ideas are worth following up on or not.

IC nameOOC nameVote day 1Vote day 2Vote day 3Vote day 4Role
Zennon Baros TeigsXXXXVillager (lynched)
Jace BladeZachZennon Baros 11no voteLuxen Silverback 2
Luxen Silverback IIBrianZennon Baros 3Stanislaw Kurek 2Jace Blade 1XVillager (lynched)
Penny WillsVerityZennon Baros 5Professor Cyndi Kingsley 6Daisy Parker 1Evangelia Seong 1
Selene Le FeyMiaStefan Archer 1Professor Cyndi Kingsley 5Stefan Archer 1XVillager (eaten)
Zara WoodlockMargaEvangelia Seong 2no voteAmy Rosemary 2Kard Thomas 1
Professor Cyndi KingsleyCyndiEvangelia Seong 1Skylar Anderson 1XXVillager (lynched)
Lysander SummersJesseXXXXVillager (eaten)
Professor Monty PendletonClaireSara Moon 1no voteKard Thomas 1
Luxen Silverback 5
Evangelia SeongAdiaStefan Archer 2no voteno vote
Poppy PerkinsKadino voteno voteno vote
Amber Chou WilsonDaphneZennon Baros 1 no voteAmy Rosemary 1Sara Moon 1
Ainsley LynchRowanZennon Baros 2XXXSeer/fool (eaten)
Amy JewelAnnabelleZennon Baros 7no voteno vote
Daisy ParkerDonnaZennon Baros 9no voteLuxen Silverback 1
James CadeDanno voteno voteLuxen Silverback 3
Stanislaw KurekStevenLuxen Silverback II 1
no vote
Luxen Silverback 4Sara Moon 2
Stefan ArcherEmziesno voteno voteno vote
Amy RosemaryClarano voteProfessor Cyndi Kinsley 3no voteSarah Keith 1
Sara MoonMaiaZennon Baros 10Professor Cyndi Kinsgley 1Luxen Silverback 6Stefan Archer 1
Kard ThomasDannyno voteno voteno voteZara Woodlock 1
Skylar AndersonSamanthaZennon Baros 8Stanislaw Kurek 1XXVillager (eaten)
Saira LykimsSohoZennon Baros 6Professor Cyndi Kingsley 4Kard Thomas 2Stefan Archer 2
Harper AlstonAnaJace Blade 1Daisy Parker 1Amy Rosemary 3Evangelia Seong 2
Sarah KeithMelZennon Baros 4
Then changed to
Evangeline Seong 3
Professor Cyndi Kingsley 2no vote

1*Person to instigate vote
2,3,4 ect* people joining the bandwagon in order
X* No vote but doesn't matter anymore / didn't matter then

-
Updated to here
I love this =)) I donā€™t want it to fall to RNG so Iā€™m going to go ahead and vote to lynch Mel/Sarah Keith unless I can be convinced otherwise. She hasnā€™t been contributing much anyway so I donā€™t think it would make that much of a difference (unless she has an important role and in that case Iā€™m so sorry)

Edit: Iā€™m not 100% certain about my vote because I always end up second guessing myself so it might change, especially to prevent the tied votes

I updated my table and... did I miss something? I thought I was the only one who voted so far for Sara Moon so why are you talking about it going to RNG if you don't vote?

EDIT: I changed confirmed villagers in the table to green, this will make it easier to see voting patterns for villagers or wolves ...when we find any wolves (assuming someone takes over from me if/when I die. Pls make wolves red or a different color when updating this table in the future after I die)

EDIT 2: I made no vote purple so wolves can be red when we catch some :r

Last edited:
First, sorry for not being super active this round. I'll hopefully be more active next day cycle (assuming I'm still alive lol) once I've turned in some school assignments and caught up on regular RP posts.

I find... basically everyone suspicious? There isn't as much to go off of today.

I don't think the wolves' killings are random. I still think their main strategy is to take out more vocal players who are good at strategizing. I think they chose Samantha day 3 to throw us off. There was so much focus on lynching an experienced player, but after the wolves killed Samantha, that talk went away. So they went back to kill Mia. Similarly, all/most of the people who bandwagoned days 1 and 2 didn't do so yesterday, but those who had largely been quiet the first 2 rounds suddenly became active yesterday. So I'm assuming everyone (even the ones who don't seem to be as active) has been playing close attention to the discussion since people seem to be changing their behavior with every round.

The reemergence of Aida and Kadi today is kind of suspicious to me since it works with the wolves' strategy. It makes sense that they'd try to eliminate the most active/strategic first so that they can more easily guide the conversation. Eventually, the quieter wolves will have to participate since everyone else is also quiet. (I'm not sure if this made sense? It made more sense in my head, haha).

ok i give up ill vote to lynch zara woodlock/marga JDKVJFDJN

also yeah ^^ i feel like we should start lynching the inexperienced players instead but thats just me LMao

We are currently around 2 and a half hours / 3 hours from day ending and have 3 4 votes for different people.

Sara Moon
Sarah Keith
Zara Woodlock
Evangelia Seong

I'm noticing a name similarity in the first 3 xD

I encourage active people to vote so we don't end on a tie. If no one does or if it remains a tie I will try to change my vote before the day ends to avoid it.

I updated my table and... did I miss something? I thought I was the only one who voted so far for Sara Moon so why are you talking about it going to RNG if you don't vote?
I thought it would go to RNG if the votes were tied. But I might be wrong.
I encourage active people to vote so we don't end on a tie. If no one does or if it remains a tie I will try to change my vote before the day ends to avoid it.
Thatā€™s what I was trying to say. Also, you put my vote under Amy Jewel instead of Amy Rosemary xD

I thought it would go to RNG if the votes were tied. But I might be wrong.

Thatā€™s what I was trying to say. Also, you put my vote under Amy Jewel instead of Amy Rosemary xD
It does go to RNG but there was only one vote (mine), so by voting as well you're technically creating a tie and not breaking one xD

Also will fix :r sorry

ok i give up ill vote to lynch zara woodlock/marga JDKVJFDJN

also yeah ^^ i feel like we should start lynching the inexperienced players instead but thats just me LMao
I am convinced this is a random vote and I hope itā€™s not just to throw a different name to the ones already voted for :r

Edit: Iā€™m very tempted to change my vote to Sara Moon because I think we might learn something from her death (villager or wolf)? But Iā€™m not entirely sure yet

Okay, so Danny, Emzies and Kadi are the people I'm going to focus on. Mia was a better player than me (I don't think I'm like, awful but I do overthink.) I find Kadi reappearing suspicious, I know the "staying quiet would be safer" part, but if she had stayed quiet, likely we would've all been turning around asking what Mia had said to lead her to be killed; she pointed out that those three people have been lurking, some have been posting, and they haven't voted. I don't think not feeling strongly makes sense enough to me as a reason not to engage. I'm still a little suspicious of Clara, but I can't see any link between she and any of the people who've been killed by the wolves, but the fact that Clara has also only voted once is suspicious to me. Right now, I'm thinking I'll lean into what Mia was working toward, and I vote to lynch Stefan Archer.

I am convinced this is a random vote and I hope itā€™s not just to throw a different name to the ones already voted for :r
In their defence, they already said they were suspicious of Marga I think?

Ugh all the different votes.

I'm voting to lynch Kard Thomas.

Also, I'm aware I'm breaking my own rule about splitting a vote, but there's no front-runner at the minute, so if there starts to be danger of a tie, I'll move my vote too, I hate a tie.

Updated the table in my previous post, we now have votes for:

Sara Moon
Sarah Keith
Zara Woodlock
Evangelia Seong
Stefan Archer
Kard Thomas

EDIT: Since there's only single votes, all these people are in danger. I think looking back on this voting later will be important.

I agree, I think this is probably the only day that we'll have quite a bit to go on going forward. I'm going back over the table Daphne put up to see if there are any patterns to be spotted.

Ok, I'll break the tie (also hopefully after voting, I'll be able to concentrate on the paper I'm supposed to be writing >.>)

I vote to lynch Evangelia Seong. Partially because I'm suspicious of her and partially because I currently trust Verity the most (I know that's not what I said yesterday, but something about the tone of her big analysis post makes me trust her?)

Not sure if I'll be back during the day phase, but I could be convinced to vote for Maia or Mel. I think what Claire said a couple of pages ago about a potential alliance between someone in the Steven/Maia/Mel/Clara/Soho/Verity group is interesting and could be worth exploring. But am currently not voting for Maia (it seems a bit too obvious that she would vote for all three villagers) or Mel (I'm very suspicious of Clara).

What happens if there is a tie?

In addition, when its this close I feel like wolves might try not voting just so their votes can't be scrutinized later. So I'll be keeping an eye on people who are around but not voting too. Right now I see Steven, Zach, Soho, and Dan have looked at the thread recently. I'm not saying they're all suspicious because they haven't voted (yet), as I had the same thing day 2 and quickly checking the thread on your phone or in between doing stuff doesn't mean you know exactly what is going on and feel confident voting, but I still feel like it should be mentioned who is hanging back right now.

EDIT: crossed out Steven and Soho's names.

Last edited:
Umm. I'm not really sure who to vote but for the sake of voting someone among the people, Iā€™ll vote for Stephan Archer. This is mainly because Emzies has been really quiet and she hasnā€™t really voted for anyone so far. She may also be a wolf just playing the quiet tactic, but honestly I think maybe sheā€™s just inactive. I know thatā€™s probably not a good reason to vote for someone but Iā€™m not too suspicious on anyone so far. Also I was writing this 3 posts ago.

edit: i was originally going to vote for evie seong because she hasnā€™t voted for 2 cycles but I noticed Emzies hasnā€™t voted at all so thatā€™s how i came to my decision

Update:

Sara Moon I
Sarah Keith I
Zara Woodlock I
Evangelia Seong II
Stefan Archer II
Kard Thomas I

Back to a tie for now.

I think we might learn something from her death (villager or wolf)? But Iā€™m not entirely sure yet

Okay, I know that I said this too yesterday, but this really counts for anyone
Not sure if I'll be back during the day phase, but I could be convinced to vote for Maia or Mel. I think what Claire said a couple of pages ago about a potential alliance between someone in the Steven/Maia/Mel/Clara/Soho/Verity group is interesting and could be worth exploring. But am currently not voting for Maia (it seems a bit too obvious that she would vote for all three villagers) or Mel (I'm very suspicious of Clara).

I love how this has apparently become a thing when I had nothing to do with it. None of them were on me when Maia started the vote for Cyndi so I really don't see why my name has been included.

My vote goes to Sara Moon/Maia for now.

P.S. Yes, I was here but I reading back older posts.

Update:

Sara Moon II
Sarah Keith I
Zara Woodlock I
Evangelia Seong II
Stefan Archer II
Kard Thomas I

Updated the table as well, and I'll cross out your name in the post I made earlier about people who looked but haven't voted Steven in case it is used later. Soho too.

Okay, so Danny, Emzies and Kadi are the people I'm going to focus on. Mia was a better player than me (I don't think I'm like, awful but I do overthink.) I find Kadi reappearing suspicious, I know the "staying quiet would be safer" part, but if she had stayed quiet, likely we would've all been turning around asking what Mia had said to lead her to be killed; she pointed out that those three people have been lurking, some have been posting, and they haven't voted. I don't think not feeling strongly makes sense enough to me as a reason not to engage. I'm still a little suspicious of Clara, but I can't see any link between she and any of the people who've been killed by the wolves, but the fact that Clara has also only voted once is suspicious to me. Right now, I'm thinking I'll lean into what Mia was working toward, and I vote to lynch Stefan Archer.

k but why u suspecting me

In their defence, they already said they were suspicious of Marga I think?

ye i did

Ugh all the different votes.

I'm voting to lynch Kard Thomas.

nice šŸ‘šŸ¼

Users who are viewing this thread

Back