Werewolf: HNZ Birthday edition šŸŗ

That is true!
I think I phrased that badly, targeting multiple individuals without any connection to anyone else if that makes any sense? When weā€™re each day offering five different ā€œPossibilitiesā€ and one turns it to be wrong we canā€™t say ā€œoh the people who voted for that other possibility maybe are trustworthyā€ or ā€œthat person who tipped the scales last minute is suspectā€ because thereā€™s no real either/or aspect does that make any sense?

I think we do need to target multiple people, just not the same people every day, cus we're not learning anything that way. The more people we accuse, the more likely we are to accuse a wolf, and eventually work out who is defending who

Correct me if Iā€™m wrong but surely this could also backfire? We could end up targeting/lynching just villagers.

Correct me if Iā€™m wrong but surely this could also backfire? We could end up targeting/lunching just villagers.
Talking of lunching villagers... WOLF!!!1!!

Kidding, kidding, xD

I think I get what Claire means, but its going against my feelings a bit because I'm already overwhelmed by all the things going on. I get that we need information to make connections but if anything I'm getting the feeling that there is TOO MUCH information atm already, most of which is irrelevant.

The only thing we have to go on in this game, especially if the real seer died (let's hope not) is daytime conversation, because we can't really work anything out from night kills, it's all conjecture

Brian undoubtedly has caused a bunch of confusion. But, later on, if we manage to kill a wolf, we can go back and re-read and see who defended the wolf or tried to take suspicion off them when Brian was throwing accusations

Not accusing people is just going to get everybody killed because we'll have nothing to read back on that might give us clues

It'd be like letting it fall to RNG. Even if we got a wolf, it'd do nothing to help us find another one.

It's super overwhelming and I should say I neither trust nor distrust Brian :lol: but I agree that ruffling feathers will help the town a LOT later down the line

The problem there though I think is that so far Brianā€™s accusations havenā€™t been jumped into much, other accusations took the lead and so there hasnā€™t been much need for people to defend, though I suppose we could look at people who brought forward new candidates, like me with Cyndi.

I do agree though we need to pressure them and the only way to do that is to widen our net

The problem there though I think is that so far Brianā€™s accusations havenā€™t been jumped into much, other accusations took the lead and so there hasnā€™t been much need for people to defend, though I suppose we could look at people who brought forward new candidates, like me with Cyndi.
I still feel like people bringing up new candidates likely aren't wolves, just because that's a risky move for a wolf to do on the first two days. I am still fairly certain they either didn't vote or jumped on someone else's vote. Something which after today will be harder to look at because they'll likely change that tactic if it was true.

Do we think that one of the werewolves might be someone who has been awfully quiet? I know that it might not be of much help if it turns out that that person was a villager, but we're really not making any progress with just pointing our fingers at someone at the moment.

Correct me if Iā€™m wrong but surely this could also backfire? We could end up targeting/lynching just villagers.
I think that's a risk no matter who you vote for :lol: but if you target a villager and a group of 5 people all bandwagon on it and agree with you... but then you target someone else and the same group all disagrees or goes quiet, it still teaches you something

But yeah I think all the accusations came a bit quickly. Only time will tell if it helped

Do we think that one of the werewolves might be someone who has been awfully quiet? I know that it might not be of much help if it turns out that that person was a villager, but we're really not making any progress with just pointing our fingers at someone at the moment.
Likely at least one is quiet.

At the end of the daaay I think the idea is to force people to talk more, because that's how we'll end up working it out

Throwing a lot of accusations helps xD

Yeah, my vote for Kard was pretty baseless this morning but I was curious to see other people's responses to it, basically!!

I still feel like people bringing up new candidates likely aren't wolves, just because that's a risky move for a wolf to do on the first two days. I am still fairly certain they either didn't vote or jumped on someone else's vote. Something which after today will be harder to look at because they'll likely change that tactic if it was true.

Thats why I try not to mention their tactics unless I have to, it could make it more difficult for us.

im not saying much about this because thereā€™s not really a base, but I noticed Donna just jump in quickly without saying anything actually relevant to the game (sorry Donna love you Donna) but then again a similar thing was said about Cyndi (I think?) and she turned out to be innocent...

I finally understand Claire :lol: I guess accusing more people will most likely make them attempt to defend themselves and talk more

I keep editing cuz thereā€™s so much going on itā€™s a bit difficult to keep up. Are we going to focus on the people we havenā€™t suspected yet then or what?

I finally understand Claire :lol: I guess accusing more people will most likely make them attempt to defend themselves and talk more
Yaas!
Thats why I try not to mention their tactics unless I have to, it could make it more difficult for us.
But this is true oops
im not saying much about this because thereā€™s not really a base, but I noticed Donna just jump in quickly without saying anything actually relevant to the game (sorry Donna love you Donna) but then again a similar thing was said about Cyndi (I think?) and she turned out to be innocent...
Aye I noticed that. I didn't want to start throwing accusations everywhere without reason myself =)) but actually when I put that random vote out for Kard, originally it was for Donna and I changed it last second. Her token post with no real contribution yesterday made me a bit sus. But that's true enough about Cyndi too

Edit: I have to go to sleep soon D: I can post a bit more in the morning but not much. I think it'd be good if we could all agree on someone to lynch. Someone whose death would give us info regardless of whether they turn out to be innocent or a wolf. I'm sensing a few units forming, the Mel/Soho/Steven/Maia/Clara one sticks out to me and I'd personally be pretty interested in voting for Steven but would like to hear everyone else's thoughts!

Right now four people are accused

Jace/Zach experienced not been active bandwagoned day one didn't vote day two has (suggested RNG two days in a row. Nominated by Brian)
Stefan/Emzies experiences not been active did not vote both days (gut feeling from Mia)
Kard/Danny not experienced not been active not voted both days suspected by myself on first day and suspected my Monty (I believe mainly due to inactivity)
Luxen/Brian not experienced highly active voted for Zennon first day voted for Steven second day (suspected due to confusing people/accusing others)

For now I think people should focus their attention on these four rather than to nominate more at the moment. I just don't think there is enough information on anyone else to really nominate more and it would like muddle things up further. I will say I'm learning alot from this game lol

Edit: I have to go to sleep soon D: I can post a bit more in the morning but not much. I think it'd be good if we could all agree on someone to lynch. Someone whose death would give us info regardless of whether they turn out to be innocent or a wolf. I'm sensing a few units forming, the Mel/Soho/Steven/Maia/Clara one sticks out to me and I'd personally be pretty interested in voting for Steven but would like to hear everyone else's thoughts!

Personally I donā€™t think thereā€™s much to go with for Mel & Soho except for them jumping on the bandwagon vote for Cyndi, there would be more to be suspicious about in terms of me Steven and Maia I guess. Mel and Soho have equally been inactive after that, I think, so canā€™t blame them if they find this discussion confusing.

Iā€™m going to sleep soon too so Iā€™m withholding my vote until itā€™s closer to the night phase. I want to get some more clarification on who people are leaning towards voting for.

So you don't want to throw out accusations everywhere but then proceed to do so on both Kard and me?

I think there still is potentially something in it - if Steven turned out to be a wolf, everyone who's created a diversion so far when he's been suspected would become a suspect to me. And if he's not a wolf... okay I don't know what it teaches us but I have no better ideas. T-T I'll read the conversations in the morning and make a decision then I guess.

So you don't want to throw out accusations everywhere but then proceed to do so on both Kard and me?
Sometimes I gotta do things I don't want to do :r

I'm conflicted. I don't think lynching Brian will teach us anything at this point, because he's thrown out so many red herrings. It could be purposeful, he could be making it so that his death would teach us nothing, because then we're more likely to lynch him. (*EDIT: As in we won't lynch him if his death teaches us nothing, and that could be a tactic to avoid getting lynched if he is a wolf.) I know people say when they're new they're not sure, but he seems to have a good grasp on how the game works, and I know for me I've played many times and still am not great at this game.

I will vote tomorrow at some stage. I'm interested in hearing where Mia's head is at. I don't know if I'll vote for Brian though I'm tempted to. I think there are too many people he's targeted for us to be able to whittle it down.
The whole "If it isn't Brian it's Zach" thing confuses me. If Zach isn't a wolf, then us lynching Brian would likely lead to Zach getting lynched, and we'll lose a person, or if Zach is a wolf, then they won't kill Zach, so that suspicion will remain around Brian. But then they mightn't either of them due to the same logic of wanting to retain this confusion. So the whole Brian/Zach thing has no logical basis as far as I can see, in terms of it either being one or the other. Both of them have acted suspicious, that doesn't mean that if one is innocent the other is guilty or vice versa.
It makes me want to set the whole thing aside because it's become such a tangle. I think Claire is right about shifting focus, this is frustrating, targeting too many people at once creates too many red herrings for the wolves to take advantage of.

EDIT: Wrote all that before seeing Steven had posted. I'm not really suspicious of Steven, thought him saying he would've killed Steven if he were a wolf was strange, but equally him killing Skylar would've made no sens as we all immediately would've jumped to him. So, I'm not sure what to think, I've yet to see an argument why someone should be lynched that feels solid to me, and I haven't come up with my own theory yet so will hopefully come back with more coherent thoughts tomorrow

Well thank you I've kinda been learning some of the finer points as I go and trying to be active so I could learn lol I'm not saying that Zach is a wolf if I'm not but I would hope he would be suspected since he is and will remain my number one suspect based off what I have seen until one of us is out and proven guilty or innocent. Or both innocent...right now I haven't seen anything to make me suspect anyone else more.

Currently I'm most suspicious of Clara because even as someone who has never played the game I wouldn't have revealed someone as a potential role if I suspected them of it when it would only help the wolves... and she still hasn't provided a good reason to defend Zach other than a gut feeling which simply doesn't make sense to me in any way.

She doesn't owe you a reason. You've just randomly thrown his name out as a suspect.

I think there still is potentially something in it - if Steven turned out to be a wolf, everyone who's created a diversion so far when he's been suspected would become a suspect to me. And if he's not a wolf... okay I don't know what it teaches us but I have no better ideas. T-T I'll read the conversations in the morning and make a decision then I guess.

No thank you.

Right now four people are accused

Jace/Zach experienced not been active bandwagoned day one didn't vote day two has (suggested RNG two days in a row. Nominated by Brian)
Stefan/Emzies experiences not been active did not vote both days (gut feeling from Mia)
Kard/Danny not experienced not been active not voted both days suspected by myself on first day and suspected my Monty (I believe mainly due to inactivity)
Luxen/Brian not experienced highly active voted for Zennon first day voted for Steven second day (suspected due to confusing people/accusing others)

For now I think people should focus their attention on these four rather than to nominate more at the moment. I just don't think there is enough information on anyone else to really nominate more and it would like muddle things up further. I will say I'm learning alot from this game lol
I have my eye on Clara a bit too because of her jumping on bandwagons and pointing out roles that aren't good to point out. I also believe Claire said a completely random name when she accused Kard, and she's said as much.

I'm going to vote tomorrow too.

She doesn't owe you a reason. You've just randomly thrown his name out as a suspect.
I have listed my reasoning several times and others have commented on them. So Im curious how I "randomly" threw his name out as a suspect? Just to repeat again He wanted RNG twice when it benefited the wolves more than village even after that was made clear, he bandwagon day one and withheld his vote day 2 thought he was logged on and in the thread. He stated he's played mafia alot before but hasn't contributed in any meaningful way to finding the experience wolf. These are all things I posted when I nominated him. So no I don't believe I randomly threw his name out in the slightest.

Just for me to keep track of the last four pages, votes currently stand as:

Jace Blade 1
Kard Thomas 1
Luxen Silverback 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back