Werewolf: HNZ Birthday edition šŸŗ

I wonder if the wolves are abstaining because Zach has enough votes, and if he's a villager they will look innocent come tomorrow for not voting for him
Edit: I never meant to post this, was supposed to delete it, but 'll leave it in case someone saw it before I could delete it. I felt like I was just making things more confusing saying that xD
Nobody is confirmed innocent just because someone who claims to be the Seer says they are, everyone is just as untrustworthy as you find me
Everybody still alive in the game has posted at least once today, and nobody has tried to counter-claim the seer. Don't you think the real seer would have stepped forward by now? xD

Admittedly I did think that Marga could have taken a big risk if she werenā€™t the real seer, but it seems a bit too big of a risk to take at this stage. Also, if I werenā€™t innocent, Iā€™m pretty sure the seer would not have survived by now.

edit: not to mention Maia being the apprentice has been confirmed and it would be a bit of astretch for a wolf to pretend to be the seer and confirm more than one other personā€™s role.

ill abstain my vote for today, because i really dont know what to think anymore. everything and everyone is confusing me. plus its 12am now and i have to go sleep because i got school tomorrow hHH peace out everybody āœŒšŸ½
Ew school but Iā€™m keeping an eye on you šŸ‘€

Admittedly I did think that Marga could have taken a big risk if she werenā€™t the real seer, but it seems a bit too big of a risk to take at this stage. Also, if I werenā€™t innocent, Iā€™m pretty sure the seer would not have survived by now.
I'm confused about that last part, what do you mean?

I will point out that I outed myself before Marga claimed to be seer, but if she were a wolf claiming to be seer, she likely would've said I was lying, so I think we can trust with a fair measure of certainty that she's telling the truth, somebody would've said she was wrong at this stage.

I'm confused about that last part, what do you mean?
oh hold on I got the doctor and seer roles mixed up :lol: but I meant if I were a wolf the doctor wouldnā€™t have survived. So at least thereā€™s that which can confirm Iā€™m innocent. Assuming Aida really is the doctor and she healed me.

Also, with the whole Marga thing; the doctor healed her, so we know she's not a wolf. So, Zach's distrust of her seems like a bit of a stretch.

Yeah pointing at people in the clear is one way to make sure we can't make anything of his suspicions...

She thought he was suspicious and had a chance to lynch him that day but ended up choosing Emzies instead. Was it because it didn't matter to her who died, as long as it wasn't Mel? Why the inconsistency?

Honestly itā€™s probably cuz I wasnā€™t paying attention and didnā€™t really care who died, also iā€™m pretty sure they talked after I posted, so I think I was just trying to get them to talk. I didnā€™t change my vote cuz I kind of thought that changing my vote just cuz of that is kind of useless (edit: at that point) (lol i didnā€™t sleep)

Y'all are gonna be floored when I flip town lol

I'm going for dinner so I probably won't be around when this phase ends, but what alternative to what's been confirmed have you Zach? Do you disbelieve all of the roles that have been claimed?

Y'all are gonna be floored when I flip town lol
I'd only be confused about why you're turning against the claiming and choosing not to believe it.

In case I die tonight:

Donna coming in to vote for me rather than Zach will be mad sus if Zach turns out to be a wolf :lol: if Zach is one I am convinceddd Donna is too. I'm also sus of those who did not vote for Zach today

I think I'm going to go ahead and vote for Jace Blade/Zach. I don't think I'm entirely convinced but I think he is one of the most suspicious at the moment.

In case I die tonight:

Donna coming in to vote for me rather than Zach will be mad sus if Zach turns out to be a wolf :lol: if Zach is one I am convinceddd Donna is too. I'm also sus of those who did not vote for Zach today
If he's a wolf it's almost too suspicious though... xD why not just stay quiet?

Their voices were loud and their plans were brave,
As the town folk did what they could to save.
The chances of catching a wolf had gone up,
And they sent Jace Blade forward to test for a pup.

But despite all their talk it was a bad shout,
For Jace was a villager and it threw about doubt.
Maybe theyā€™d die and not even lynch one,
As at this rate theyā€™d end and have found..well..none.

IT IS NIGHT

Night means night //Nick

Last edited by a moderator:
Just as predicted there were dangers ahead,
The wolves made the most while folk were in bed.
The doctor was noble and had worked their best,
But their time was at an end, now they would rest.

Miss Seong had been busy working hard over days,
But sheā€™d not live to see how the end of this plays.
Now it was up to the rest of the group,
But as days drew closer they were losing hope.

IT IS DAY

IM SO MAD
HE WAS ACTING SO WOLFY HOW WAS HE NOT A WOLF

Also RIP Aida D: you did us proud <3
Marga did you manage to see someone else last night?

Okay, well, it's okay, we can still fix this, everything's alright.

Yes, Marga, please tell us something!

IM SO MAD
HE WAS ACTING SO WOLFY HOW WAS HE NOT A WOLF

Also RIP Aida D: you did us proud <3
Marga did you manage to see someone else last night?
Aight Iā€™m having doubts about whether Marga actually is the seer and not the fool? (Sorry if you have confirmed it already Marga!)

And at least now we know the doctor didnā€™t heal herself.

At least this should convince those still doubting the role claiming... :/ RIP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back