Werewolf: HNZ Birthday edition šŸŗ

So I remember someone saying that Zach has the reputation of not being active much when he is a villager because he thinks it's a boring role. This is not me defending him but suggesting that, if that is true about Zach, then maybe not vote on him as it might be throwing away votes?
Villager sucks man xD but there's not really a lot to say during this phase? I was most busy during the last day phase because I forgot about the game :lol: this one I only woke up late, not until 3pm or something and went out pretty much straight away.. came back to post my message then spent time with my gf.

My biggest suspects are Zach and Mel at the moment which is why I didnā€™t vote for anyone else. We can definitely learn something from either of their deaths if one of them is lynched.
You're gonna learn I'm a villager. :r
No idea what you're gonna learn about Mel, honestly not sure why you think I'm defending her I don't think we've interacted at all during this game? Seems like a bit of a strange thing to say? Do you have receipts to back that up?

The common link in a lot of those possible teams seems to be Zach, also noting that once Brian was confirmed that it reverted to only the innocents REALLY makes me think that people were defending Zach, so Imma join Daphne and I vote to lynch Jace Blade
So we're gonna just ignore the fact that Brian was being suss as hell? A lot more people than I admitted the same thing. I'm really not sure why I'm a target all of a sudden just because a bunch of people found what I was saying made sense.

No idea what you're gonna learn about Mel, honestly not sure why you think I'm defending her I don't think we've interacted at all during this game? Seems like a bit of a strange thing to say? Do you have receipts to back that up?
You guys just seem suspicious to me based on the tables and lists that we've talked about, I didn't say you defended Mel, but she definitely defended you a few pages ago, I read it in Claire's post (who went back to read every page, thanks Claire :wub: ) I'd have to go back to see exactly when she defended you. Then again, she could be a villager too, or she's a wolf and you're a villager and she was trying to confuse us. I honestly don't know :lol:

Day one, you and Mel were both part of the vote-for-Teigs bandwagon
Day two you wanted the lynching to fall to RNG
Day 3 Donna voted for Brian after Brian started throwing serious accusations at you. This is the only vote Donna made the whole game
On day 4 Mel was the one who said you're usually quiet when you get a boring role (sounded like she was defending you)
Also I just realised I was reading the voting table wrong so made a mistake when I said Soho's vote for Danny was the second vote that day. She voted for Danny to break a tie between Zach, Danny, and Brian, so if she was trying to protect someone then it had to be you

My biggest suspects rn are Donna, Zach, Mel, Soho, and Verity

Day one, you and Mel were both part of the vote-for-Teigs bandwagon
Day two you wanted the lynching to fall to RNG
Day 3 Donna voted for Brian after Brian started throwing serious accusations at you. This is the only vote Donna made the whole game
On day 4 Mel was the one who said you're usually quiet when you get a boring role (sounded like she was defending you)
Also I just realised I was reading the voting table wrong so made a mistake when I said Soho's vote for Danny was the second vote that day. She voted for Danny to break a tie between Zach, Danny, and Brian, so if she was trying to protect someone then it had to be you

My biggest suspects rn are Donna, Zach, Mel, Soho, and Verity
you know, I am very tempted to change my vote to Donna or Zach but I have no idea if that will change anything? I'm just gonna wait.

Ah yes there it is. If that's not odd then I don't know what is :r
I think it'd be too risky for Verity to kill Ana the night after Ana voted for her, though. Hmmmm. Could a wolf have killed Ana to try to frame Verity?

I think it'd be too risky for Verity to kill Ana the night after Ana voted for her, though. Hmmmm. Could a wolf have killed Ana to try to frame Verity?
:o Maybe. Could still be Donna. Or someone else, I'm still lost on that front.

edit: Has no one else voted?

Maybe!

Soho, Mel, and Donna have all protected Zach in this game

Verity voted for Donna on day 3 so it's not huugely likely they're working together actually

I find this very suspicious, too

Maybe!

Soho, Mel, and Donna have all protected Zach in this game
Also had another thought: Zach could be innocent, and Soho, Mel and Donna could have picked him to 'protect' to throw us off and protect the fourth wolf, or something.

What I gather from this is that if Zach is a wolf, we have found a few people who seem to have defended/sided with him throughout the game. So if we lynch him and he is a wolf, we have found possible allies.

Added to that the fact that Jesse died day 1 I still think we can't ignore that.

Also had another thought: Zach could be innocent, and Soho, Mel and Donna could have picked him to 'protect' to throw us off and protect the fourth wolf, or something.
Hmmh, it seems a bit far fetched, especially since Donna made such an effort to vote for Brian on that day Zach was a suspect

Yeah, I'm changing my vote from Danny to Jace Blade

Hmmh, it seems a bit far fetched, especially since Donna made such an effort to vote for Brian on that day Zach was a suspect
oh that is true. I...can't remember half of the votes of the game, especially at the beginning :lol:

edit: I know we suspect Zach quite a lot, but what if he does end up being a villager? Like what leads would we follow?

If he does turn out to be less werewolf than he's suspected to be right now, would that mean that Donna is in the clear?

Drags table to new page
te day 1Vote day 2Vote day 3Vote day 4Vote day 5Role
Zennon Baros TeigsXXXXXVillager (lynched)
Jace BladeZachZennon Baros 11no voteLuxen Silverback 2no vote
Luxen Silverback IIBrianZennon Baros 3Stanislaw Kurek 2Jace Blade 1XXVillager (lynched)
Penny WillsVerityZennon Baros 5Professor Cyndi Kingsley 6Daisy Parker 1Evangelia Seong 1
Stefan Archer 4
Selene Le FeyMiaStefan Archer 1Professor Cyndi Kingsley 5Stefan Archer 1XXVillager (eaten)
Zara WoodlockMargaEvangelia Seong 2no voteAmy Rosemary 2Kard Thomas 1
Professor Cyndi KingsleyCyndiEvangelia Seong 1Skylar Anderson 1XXXVillager (lynched)
Lysander SummersJesseXXXXXVillager (eaten)
Professor Monty PendletonClaireSara Moon 1no voteKard Thomas 1
Luxen Silverback 5
Sara Moon 4
Stefan Archer5
Kard Thomas 1
Jace Blade 3
Evangelia SeongAdiaStefan Archer 2no voteno voteno vote
Poppy PerkinsKadino voteno voteno voteSara Moon 3
Amber Chou WilsonDaphneZennon Baros 1 no voteAmy Rosemary 1Sara Moon 1
Amy Rosemary 1
Jace Blade 1
Ainsley LynchRowanZennon Baros 2XXXXSeer/fool (eaten)
Amy JewelAnnabelleZennon Baros 7no voteno voteno vote
Daisy ParkerDonnaZennon Baros 9no voteLuxen Silverback 1no vote
James CadeDanno voteno voteLuxen Silverback 3no vote
Stanislaw KurekStevenLuxen Silverback II 1
no vote
Luxen Silverback 4Sara Moon 2
Stefan ArcherEmziesno voteno voteno voteXXVillager (Lynched)
Amy RosemaryClarano voteProfessor Cyndi Kinsley 3no voteSarah Keith 1
Stefan Archer 3
Sarah Keith 1
Sara MoonMaiaZennon Baros 10Professor Cyndi Kinsgley 1Luxen Silverback 6Stefan Archer 1Jace Blade 2
Kard ThomasDannyno voteno voteno voteZara Woodlock 1
Skylar AndersonSamanthaZennon Baros 8Stanislaw Kurek 1XXXVillager (eaten)
Saira LykimsSohoZennon Baros 6Professor Cyndi Kingsley 4Kard Thomas 2Stefan Archer 2
Harper AlstonAnaJace Blade 1Daisy Parker 1Amy Rosemary 3Evangelia Seong 2
Sara Moon 6
Penny Wills
Sarah KeithMelZennon Baros 4
Then changed to
Evangeline Seong 3
Professor Cyndi Kingsley 2no voteSara Moon 5

I bolded those who have claimed villager but aren't proven, they are the ones to watch. I kept their names normal in the rest of the table

I turned those who have been confirmed innocent pink because I already used green

Those in yellow are the same who are yellow in Claire's list, not confirmed but not counter claimed

Evangeline and Zara are bold because they are the more important roles who can actually give us information.
Please bold votes so they are easy to find!

I donā€™t think itā€™s that you voted for Brian, Zach. What I find suspicious is what Claire notes about what happened AFTER Brian had the lead and was going to be lynched. After that, the people in the discussion were those who are almost certainly innocent, which makes me think wolves could have been active when there was a danger of you being lynched, and once that danger had passed they ducked out of the conversation.

Villager sucks man xD but there's not really a lot to say during this phase? I was most busy during the last day phase because I forgot about the game :lol: this one I only woke up late, not until 3pm or something and went out pretty much straight away.. came back to post my message then spent time with my gf.
This phase? We're pretty far into the game, and many villagers have found plenty of things to say :p

I also find it very telling that you are only defending yourself right now and not actually giving your own suspects, with only around 8 people left for you to choose from you'd think you would maybe have your own suspects at this point?

I think for wolves pointing fingers at this stage could be dangerous, as they could easily be tracked later and we can draw conclusions from that?

This may be far fetched

i'm going to change my vote from Sarah Keith to Jace Blade too. I thought it over and it just makes more sense to do it that way, so if Zach ends up being a wolf we can start from there instead (as probably was going to happen anyway but I want to be on board 100%)

I donā€™t know if this is useful, but I did the math, and we should have about 6 days till we lose the game if no wolves are found by then. Also we have 9 suspects (including myself)

So, we have 9 susā€˜s left, 4 of them being wolves (which iā€™m gonna subtract) making it 5. Adding that to the number of people who claim to have roles/innocent (7) which makes it 12. Which then we divide by 2 since one person will be eaten and one lynched. So assuming that the wolves are able to eat all of their targets and we arenā€™t able to find any wolves, we would have 6 days left to find all of them.

9-4=5
5+7=12
12/2=6

Note: this increases the chances of us winning, since we technically only need five (at max) to find a wolf.

Edit: this is not including today

Edit: I have a question. If the healer ā€œhealsā€ the wolf, does that mean 2 people die in one night?
(Another edit cuz I hv another question): Does the game end if the amount of villagers is the same as the wolves (like most mafia games) or is it when all of the villagers are dead?

Last edited:
I also find it very telling that you are only defending yourself right now and not actually giving your own suspects, with only around 8 people left for you to choose from you'd think you would maybe have your own suspects at this point?

I think for wolves pointing fingers at this stage could be dangerous, as they could easily be tracked later and we can draw conclusions from that?

This may be far fetched
No I agree 100% with all of this :lol: it's why I asked Soho who she found suspicious as well

We've still got a few hours to go but since I don't see Zach defending himself anytime soon, I'm voting Zach/Jace Blade too.

The chances of him being a villager is 50/50 but at this point a villager's death might actually teach us something. Like did Donna randomly defend him, or did the wolves indeed just need someone to protect to throw us all off guard.

Edit: I have a question. If the healer ā€œhealsā€ the wolf, does that mean 2 people die in one night?
Good question, maybe @Geovanna Volt can answer!!

I'm going to assume yes, although tonight the doctor should really heal either themselves or the seer (but not announce which they're going to heal)

Man, if we go 6 days without finding a single wolf with 50/50 odds or better every day, well heckin played to them =))

If the doctor heals someone, and the wolves attack the person the doctor is healing, no one will die. If the doctor heals a werewolf, they will get eaten. So yes there will be two casualties in the second case, both the doctor and the person the wolves choose to eat. The doctor can also only heal themselves once per game.

Game will end when there are either no villager team or no wolf team left.

I honestly didnā€™t mean to ā€œdefendā€ Zach. I was just saying how Iā€™ve seen him play in previous games. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø However, because Iā€™m going to bed (getting up at about 5:30) and the this round ends at about 3am my Timezone, I vote to lynch Jace Blade (Zach).

Some people who Iā€™m suspicious of at the moment however are: Donna (slightly less suspicious of her due to inactivity), Verity (due to vote mix up) and Soho.

Edit: Looking at the table, Danny also seems to have been flying under the radar.. so thatā€™s another person to add to my list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back