Jamie
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Curly 15 Inch Swishy Ash Wand with Veela Hair Core
Hey folkss!

I'm motivated and feel good again so want to plot some more again. And I got some peeps for ya. I'm open minded so please react with whatever you want.

Julien Beaumont
1st Year Ravenclaw
tumblr_inline_psvtp89eoo1s7fx81_500.gifv
Julien is my new first year. He is born and lives in Marseille, France. Julien is raised by his mother and aunt who works here as an nurse. He never has met his father, since he abandoned his mother when finding out she was pregnant. Julien has an stepfather and stepsister, his mother is married again. He is an kid with good manners, likes to write he always wears an notebook with him and keeps an journal about his adventures. Julien isn't an person that wants to stand in the spotlight, he likes to observe first and when he got enough information than he feels more comfertable around someone or an place. He doesn't think as an social person of himself, but because he shows a lot of interest in different people and their interest he can make contact easily.

Giselle Rosenberg
2th Year Slytherin
HelpfulFearfulAlaskanmalamute-small.gif
Giselle.. What can I say. I adore her so much. Giselle comes from Sweden and has two older siblings who already graduated. She has an hate towards Quidditch which is so deep that she makes it her mission to make sure there will be no Quidditch anymore at Hogwarts. She lost her mother when she was young, her mother played professionaly but died during an game because of an fall after getting hit by an bludger and beaters bat. Giselle herself is scared of heights because of that. She has a lot of anger inside her and is an ticking time bomb. She likes attention and to be bossy, she is not good at social contacts but deep down wants people to understand her pain but is really closed off about her emotions. She only shows the anger usually, but it is actually an mask as well. Giselle will try to convince professors about the danger of Quidditch, so she will try to be taken seriously. So she tries to behave a bit, but as I said ticking time bomb, so she will have an hard time.

Christina Holmgaard
3th Year Gryffindor
d2c1acf32525421d6f06b1a7c23af973.gif

Christina aka ''Chrissy'' is not the typical girl, she likes boy stuff a lot but has an conflict in herself since she wants to be like her cousins and what her mother expects from her as well. So dressing up nicely is something she does as well. She lives in England and is now the only Holmgaard on school again since both her cousins graduated last year. It gives her a bit more relax since they were fighting and she had trouble with staying neutral and not pick an side. Chrissy likes playing games, sports and is not afraid to make herself dirty with playing outside. She is an social girl and says what is on her mind, she is honest but not really to herself sometimes. She has an hard time with acting and finding her true identity.

Noel Waldgrave
5th Year Gryffindor
310b6fd711ca7749900a1b20276da71a.gif

Noel comes from England and is part Swedish. He is an good kid and was very happy with his life. With the news he was chosen as prefect with the cherry on top. He works really hard to achieve his goal to become an auror. And also he is part of the quidditch team, which he really likes. But the girl of his dreams have ended things with him and he is heartbroken of it. And mad of the choice that she isn't an prefect, he feels like if she made it to prefect they would still be together. He likes the attention he gets from his friends but never loses his goal out of sight. He can't stand injustice so he will act to bullies and try the help the weak. Noel is friendly and apart from Eric doesn't hate people easily. Noel can be an true gentleman and will stand open for some flings as well now.

Lauren Davenport
6th Year Hufflepuff
tumblr_inline_o5hjizAl711rifr4k_500.gif

Lauren my sweet poor girl. Finally there is some air to her this year. She has stayed the break with Aonghas his family. She is opening up this year to an professor about her situation and the abuse. She has an hard time and feels more stressed than ever. Afraid that her father would stand all of sudden in front of her at Hogwarts and take her home. People around her can start to notice things more and she will not cover up her bruises as much anymore as before. Professors and students can sure ask questions or have their thoughts and put the puzzle together about her secret. She gets her pleasure out of Quidditch and tries to socialize a bit more but finds it hard to get out of her shelve that has been closed very deep.

Isabelle Walden
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f356e785944765a6b624951734b673d3d2d3430343531313036302e313462393437663133636430616632313137393937313032313930352e676966

Isabelle is an girl who likes fairytales a lot and she see's books as her best friends. She is a bit shy but whenever she is in an conversation she feels more comfertable. I kind of neglected her a lot, so she is kind of an loner sometimes. She usually is in the library. But likes to be outside as well. She sometimes draws a bit and writes in her diary.

Got some adults as well, so if you are interested just let me know.

Last edited:
Hi Jamie!

So I think I can offer you a few characters if you'd like? So I have a third year in Ravenclaw named Alexander Rogers for your first year, Julien. He and Alex have a similar experience I guess you could say. Alex doesn't really know who his father is, since his mum won't tell him who he is. Alexander also ALWAYS has a journal with him. He loves to draw and write things in his jounral whenever he has the opportunity to do so.

For your 2nd year, I could offer you my second year, Giselle Miller. Yes they have the same name. I'm not sure what we could do between them, but we could somehow have some drama between them? I'm not entirely sure. But Giselle M, doesn't really like it here in New Zealand still, as she is away from America, her home. She is also very closed off, and doesn'y really like showing her feelings.

Let me know what you think! :D

Hey Maria!

I like that ofcourse :)

Alexander and Julien seems really interesting and that they seem so alike. I think Julien will really shown interest in older people since he isn't that playfull himself. So I would love to let them meet.

Giselle and Giselle yeah ofcourse amazing. I'm not sure yet what my Giselle thinks of yours, but she is being a bit childish about the same names. We can sure do some plot with them. I can start this one put it on the list, perhaps you want to do Alexander and Julien?

Yep! Sounds great! I’ll add that to my list! ✨

Hey Jamie! I have a couple of things for you...

For Noel I have Hattie Thorne who is a Ravenclaw in his year. I'm happy for them to be a thing for a while, or just friends, up to you ^_^ She's quite bossy and stubborn, but is overall very friendly and outgoing. She also plays on the quidditch team, so maybe they could meet through that?

To help Lauren, I'm happy for Landon to talk to her again and maybe be someone she can confide in? I feel really bad that they haven't rped more since Landon has found out about everything, so if we could rp with them that would be really good.

For Julien I have Louis Vernier. Louis is also French and was born there, however he doesn't know how to speak it since he moved to New Zealand as a baby. Louis always likes to alter his personality to fit those around him, and the fact that Julien also shows a lot of interest in other people's interests could hopefully make Louis do that less and hopefully open him up more to be less insecure and show more of himself. I hope that makes sense. I could see them being good friends.

Let me know what you think :wub:

Jaaaam :wub:

So obviously I'm always up for a topic between Noel and Chloë because they're fun and I like their friendship. I'd also like to think that she could be a friend he'd come to to get something off his chest so perhaps talk about his break-up or something if he feels the need to talk to someone?

I also think Giselle and Mackenzie was an interesting combination. Mackenzie did think Giselle was pretty okay so I'd be interested to see how their dynamic might develop as their personalities develop as well.

For Julien I could offer Chloë's cousin Isaiah. He's pretty much one big ball of energy and contrary to Julien he loves attention and to be in the spotlight. I feel like that might just be something that causes them to get along though? It'll be good for Isaiah to also have some friends who are not as out there as he likes to be.

Hey Jamie! I have a couple of things for you...

For Noel I have Hattie Thorne who is a Ravenclaw in his year. I'm happy for them to be a thing for a while, or just friends, up to you ^_^ She's quite bossy and stubborn, but is overall very friendly and outgoing. She also plays on the quidditch team, so maybe they could meet through that?

To help Lauren, I'm happy for Landon to talk to her again and maybe be someone she can confide in? I feel really bad that they haven't rped more since Landon has found out about everything, so if we could rp with them that would be really good.

For Julien I have Louis Vernier. Louis is also French and was born there, however he doesn't know how to speak it since he moved to New Zealand as a baby. Louis always likes to alter his personality to fit those around him, and the fact that Julien also shows a lot of interest in other people's interests could hopefully make Louis do that less and hopefully open him up more to be less insecure and show more of himself. I hope that makes sense. I could see them being good friends.

Let me know what you think :wub:

Kayee! :wub:

Noel will not be easily over Minnie, so I don't expect him to date asap. But for sure they can meet and let's see from there? Noel makes friends easily, and they both play quidditch so indeed they have things in common. But i'm totally open for them to be friends at first! I can open something for them for sure?

Lauren is gonna talk to Professor Bryce Chamberlin about her situation at first, since she has an good feeling with him. But I'm sure Landon knows about it and we could totally do an rp with them. She will take things slow, but I think she will open up a bit more. And see he wants to help. Perhaps you want to open one for them?

Louis and Julien sounds great. I think they will get along for sure. I have an topic here where he can respond to?

Jaaaam :wub:

So obviously I'm always up for a topic between Noel and Chloë because they're fun and I like their friendship. I'd also like to think that she could be a friend he'd come to to get something off his chest so perhaps talk about his break-up or something if he feels the need to talk to someone?

I also think Giselle and Mackenzie was an interesting combination. Mackenzie did think Giselle was pretty okay so I'd be interested to see how their dynamic might develop as their personalities develop as well.

For Julien I could offer Chloë's cousin Isaiah. He's pretty much one big ball of energy and contrary to Julien he loves attention and to be in the spotlight. I feel like that might just be something that causes them to get along though? It'll be good for Isaiah to also have some friends who are not as out there as he likes to be.

Marijkee! :wub:

Noel and Chloe is exactly what he needs. I think he can talk to Chloe about serious things indeed. He will sure gonna seek her out. So I'm totally up for that!

Giselle and Mackenzie: I think she is the only person atm Giselle kind of likes. Or to be better said, not hate XD We can totally see how they develop. I have some idea's perhaps and am curious if Mackenzie is gonna join or just stand and do nothing. I'll skype you! So totally up for them to meet again. I can start something for them.

Julien and Isaiah sounds good. Julien has no trouble with people who are more energetic than him. I think he will like him. We can see how they match.

Okay! If you're happy to start one for Hattie and Noel I'll be happy to start one for Lauren and Landon and send you the link when I'm done :D And for sure I will reply to the open topic with Julien! I'm excited to rp them :wub:

Here is the thread for @Julien Beaumont and Alex!
I hope this is okay! If you want me to change anything, let me know :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back