Professor Cyndi Kingsley

Gryffindor HoH | Mother of 3

OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Hi all! I'm in need of some characters for plots for some of my characters. Please help! I would really like to stick to these characters though if you have ideas for anyone else, poke me and we can future plan?

All I ask is that you're patient with me, though if it's been like two weeks, poke me because I've forgotten. :tut:

1. Ioan Finch- I'd like him to have some more interactions with the community, maybe seeking endorsements from shopkeepers or other individuals. Interviews. Just one on ones as he's going about his day to day stuff.

2. Preston Paine- I'd like to find him a love interest so if anyone needs a character to date for a bit for a plot of theirs, let me know. Preston is only into ladies and doesn't do exclusive dating because he likes to keep his options open, so keep that in mind. :p

3. Jacob Kingsley- I think I'd like to explore maybe a date for Jacob towards the end of the school year or during the in between year break, but that means he'd probably need to be getting to know the person! Ladies need not apply. ;) Though an RP of him having to gently let someone down could be good development for Jacob.

Anyone else dislike Professor Pendleton and want to start a school club? Jacob is looking for a vice president. :p

4. Professor Kingsley- My lady is going through a lot of family issues which I think she'd keep very quiet, but I think it would be nice to have someone who'd want to check on her?

Also, I need a dueling partner for her. She'd be keen to join the tournament but is out of practice. It would need to be someone she's already friendly with and semi-trusts. It does not need to be a school person bc she can leave the school to practice :p

The two can go together if you'd like.

Ok, I think that's it!
If we have an ongoing RP I haven't replied to in over a week, I'm very sorry. Please PM me and remind me.

Thank you ^_^

Hi Cyndi :hug:

I would be really keen for Prof Kingsley & Kahurangi to hang out again! I was thinking of her entering the duelling contest as well, so they could practice together if you like. (Kahurangi's a bit out of practice as well so they'd probably be well matched :p ) She'd also be happy to be a supportive friend if Prof Kingsley needs a friendly ear... She brought Monty a big ol bunch of cake recently to cheer him up and I've been thinking she should make bringing colleagues snacks a habit :lol: I'm wanting to RP her more in future so let me know :)

Hey cyndi
I have a few options for you.
For Jacob I can offer willow Cullen. As a friend maybe a potential date who know. She is in the same year and house so I am sure they will already know each other (yay no awkward getting to know you plot) she is bold and outgoing but has a bit more of a sensitive side than her mum.

That brings me to cyndi. I have two offers. If she wants a friend to talk to I have elvera. While she has sold the inner eye they are still floating around between New Zealand and England. And I believe they did become fairly good friends when they worked together.
Then for duelling we have briar. I am sure she needs no introduction but she will be up for a duelling partner. Especially since the news about werewolf hunters (for self defence of course)

Onyx needs friends... And a date, lol. If you want he can flirt with Jake a bit and we can see what happens

I could offer Abian for Jacob as a potential future person to date. Right now he's a bit too young, but Abian is bisexual and I feel like the two of them would get along? If you want, we could build up a friendship between the two first? Abian is a muggleborn and doesn't pay a lot of attention, so I don't think he'd make any connection between Jacob & the minister or even between Jacob and Cyndi. Perhaps it could be refreshing for Jacob not to be known by his connection to his family?

Hey Cyndi!

I have Professor Landon Carter for if Cyndi wants to make a new close friend! He doesn't really have many friends that he works with and so it would be nice for the pair of them to get to know each other more, just so they have someone who can be there for them :D

Rowan
Cyndi x Kahurangi: Yes, let's do it. I've enjoyed their past interactions and am keen to have their friendship develop as they keep working on their special project ;) ...and Kingsley would not turn down snacks. :p Maybe we can have them chat while they're chaperoning at Halloween? And then a dueling practice one later?

Mia
Jacob x Willow: Since their parents know each other too, I'd definitely say they know each other enough. She's not Jacob's type but as a friend, yes!

Briar x Cyndi: I'll hold off on Elvera now, if that's ok because I really like the idea of Cyndi and Briar continuing to have a relationship past teacher/student. I think it'd be interesting to have them duel because of that though. ^_^ And it would be interesting to have them talk about the werewolf hunter situation. One of Cyndi's old friends was a werewolf and Briar is someone she's known a long time not to mention other students she's taught so she has feelings about this.

Let me know which one you'd prefer to start with and if you want me to start the RP or if you want to?

Jessica
Jacob x Onyx: Sure, let's have an RP and see what happens. Do you want to finish up the Sapphire/Jacob one and then we can start something for Onyx and Jacob?

Daphne
Jacob x Abian: Yea, I think Jacob is a bit young as well which is why I'm wanting to work towards it. So, yes I'm keen for him to get to know more people just so there's a bit of history with a few people. I do like the idea of someone not knowing his parents and now he doesn't have his brother there either, so it would be very different for Jacob. Let's do it ^_^ Do you want to start something or would you like me to?

Kaye
Landon x Cyndi: Ooh, yes. I imagine her as fairly social. I just don't have the time to have the RPs I'd like, so yes to making new friends. I have an idea for a roleplay. I'll PM you!

I could add Onyx to that RP if you want, or if you'd rather I can have him run into Jacob in the common room

Awesome! I don't mind starting it! I'll link it here when I do :D

Sapphire Michaels said:
I could add Onyx to that RP if you want, or if you'd rather I can have him run into Jacob in the common room
Whatever works for you works for me ^_^

Cyndi!! :wub:
I can see Athena Holmgaard falling for Jacob. As they can grow closer as friends. But he turning her down in the future. If you'd like. Otherwise I'm loving for them to spend more time, since she likes hanging out with Jemma too.

Hi Cyndi!!

I have a few options for your adult characters ^_^
For Ioan I have Arizuma Sepulveda who currently works at the Apothecary and is at a pretty vulnerable time in her life so she's pretty impressionable and would be an easy vote to win over xD I'm gonna have her go down a "wrong path" so to speak so "questionable morals" and whatnot are not deal breakers for her at the moment because she's just confused about right and wrong recently, so she can be convinced of anything.
In contrast, I also have her younger sister Mireya who is the opposite of her & is headstrong in her opinions, she would probably not be voting for Ioan if she senses any sort of shadiness from him and make that well known to him lol, so maybe they can all be in a topic together, or individually, doesn't matter to me!

Arizuma can also be a love interest for Preston too! She's sort of like a romantic at heart, but again, vulnerable, so she'll let herself get led on & dragged along even if she knows the guy isn't totally committed :p Could be fun to explore :)

Since Ari works at the Apothecary in Obsidian, I imagine it'd be pretty easy for her and Preston to meet, as well as for Ioan to be campaigning in that area. :)

Oh! I also have Nyssa Goldwyn who's an Unspeakable in the Ministry and the sole reason she moved to New Zealand is to track down Scitorari, so your characters might want to watch out! :p :p She's not an Auror but she believes her knowledge & research in the Department of Mysteries might help her catch them, however she's super shy & mousy so she's too afraid to ever confront anyone outright or anything, but it could be interesting to see Ioan campaigning to her while both of them are unaware of their Scit interests etc?

Also I want Kennedy & Cyndi to be friends ^_^ They've always been cordial to each other & they're both HoHs so I feel like they'd have a little more time together? Kennedy originally moved to NZ to escape the aftermath of her parents dying & taking on the guardianship of all her younger siblings, so she's familiar with a death that shakes the whole family up & would be willing to talk to her about it and whatnot.

Okay so those are my ideas but I'm open to other suggestions if you want! :)

Yay! That sounds great, I love the idea of them hanging out at Halloween :D Can't wait!

Jacob Kingsley said:
Mia
Jacob x Willow: Since their parents know each other too, I'd definitely say they know each other enough. She's not Jacob's type but as a friend, yes!

Briar x Cyndi: I'll hold off on Elvera now, if that's ok because I really like the idea of Cyndi and Briar continuing to have a relationship past teacher/student. I think it'd be interesting to have them duel because of that though. ^_^ And it would be interesting to have them talk about the werewolf hunter situation. One of Cyndi's old friends was a werewolf and Briar is someone she's known a long time not to mention other students she's taught so she has feelings about this.

Let me know which one you'd prefer to start with and if you want me to start the RP or if you want to?
Jacob x willow. Fair enough, we all have Types and I don't think willow is old enough for a crush/relationship. But friends will be good.

Briar x cyndi. I also like the idea of them keeping in contact and developing past a student/teacher relationship. I am not sure if they would have been continuously in contact. But maybe when they met last year they started getting into contact again. Or maybe one contacted the other regarding a werewolf student (or piper, who I am assuming they both know about even if her name isn't public knowledge)

Both sound good too me. I don't mind which to start with. I need to work on willow more but briar like always sounds like more fun. I don't mind starting but it may not be until Wednesday or you can start if you would like.

Jamie
Jacob x Athena: Jacob likes hanging out with Athena too. He'd be pretty pleased to find out someone has a crush on him, but he'd also feel awkward about having to let her down.

Abby

Ioan bunch: I'll leave it to you which character you'd like Ioan to target. He's a lot less aggressive than most of the Scits in terms of his desires, and I've been enjoying showing there are different facets to the group (though, of course, the public doesn't know of his involvement). He just really wants potions to get the respect he knows it deserves at the end of the day and thinks the current Ministry hides a lot about potions and magic in general from the community because they want to be in control of how wizards get information.

Arizuma x Preston: Sounds fun. We can have one of them go into the shop of the other and see how they get on before we plan more?

Kennedy xCyndi: That sounds nice.

Daphne & Rowan
Great!

Mia

Let's do the Willow/Jacob one first then! I also wouldn't be able to start until tomorrow so am willing to wait. And I agree with what you mentioned about the Briar/Cyndi relationship.

Hey :)

Just to follow on from our current topic with Jacob/Elio, Elio will realise in a year or two that he prefers guys to girls, and so should they find that they do connected as friends now, it could potentially be something to explore later on? :r

November Albertson said:
Preston x Indiana

Just gonna leave that there and let you think on it :p
:o I'll PM you.

Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
Abby

Ioan bunch: I'll leave it to you which character you'd like Ioan to target. He's a lot less aggressive than most of the Scits in terms of his desires, and I've been enjoying showing there are different facets to the group (though, of course, the public doesn't know of his involvement). He just really wants potions to get the respect he knows it deserves at the end of the day and thinks the current Ministry hides a lot about potions and magic in general from the community because they want to be in control of how wizards get information.

Arizuma x Preston: Sounds fun. We can have one of them go into the shop of the other and see how they get on before we plan more?

Kennedy xCyndi: That sounds nice.

I think Ioan targeting Arizuma might make more sense since she works at the Apothecary & as a Potions Scit it seems he'd be more likely to run into here there :)

If you start the topic for Ioan x Arizuma, I can start the one for Arizuma x Preston ^_^

And I can start the one for Kennedy/Cyndi & post the link here once it's up! :D

Marisol Woods said:
I think Ioan targeting Arizuma might make more sense since she works at the Apothecary & as a Potions Scit it seems he'd be more likely to run into here there :)

If you start the topic for Ioan x Arizuma, I can start the one for Arizuma x Preston ^_^
Done. I've PMed you the link on Arizuma's account. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back