Upcoming surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Kalif Styx

transfig 5-7 † patriarch

OOC First Name
Ghost
So, here's a thing.

I'm having surgery to remove a mass on my thyroid. This has been a major stress on me, which is one of the main reasons why I went to Florida for a weekend. They found cells that could mean either cancer or benign, so it bumped my chances to having it up to 20%. I've been freaking out about it since, cause I like to assume the worst. :tut:
But the surgery is this Thursday, and no idea if I will be able to use a computer for a few days following since it is on my neck. I won't know the results for a few days as well. I even have my dad coming down for the surgery, which last time he ever came down to visit me was when I almost died by flipping mom's car... So, I guess this surgery, albeit outpatient, is a big deal. xD

I'll have my lessons posted up in advance just in case. xD
Anyways, that's the update.
I'll try to have some RPs replied to. No promises guys. That has been sucking my muse dry in case y'all that were waiting on me wanted to know why it was taking me so long.

~ Kaitlyn

Oh Kaitlyn! I hope all goes well! :hug: And that the healing process will go smoothly for you! Take your time to recover!

Take it easy Kaitlyn! I hope everything goes smoothly for you :hug:

Good luck! Take care! :hug:

Take care of yourself :hug:

That really doesn't sound good :( I hope everything goes well and you're back on the site in no time :hug:

Take care my lovely! Prayers and hugs and everything for you! :kaitlyn:

Take care of yourself! :hug: Everything else can wait.

Oh gosh that sounds intense D: Take care of yourself and I wish you the best for the surgery!

Good luck for the surgery Kaitlyn, hope all goes well! Take care :hug:

I don't have the results yet, but it doesn't look like cancer according to the doctor since it didn't look like it was attacking nearby tissues.
I look like someone who just got out of a horror movie with a fairly big slash across my neck. As drained and sore as I am, I believe I am well enough to be on the computer for a little bit.

Such good news Kaka! Take care of yourself!

Take care Kaitlyn! I wish you all the best :hug:

Professor Kalif Styx said:
I don't have the results yet, but it doesn't look like cancer according to the doctor since it didn't look like it was attacking nearby tissues.
I look like someone who just got out of a horror movie with a fairly big slash across my neck. As drained and sore as I am, I believe I am well enough to be on the computer for a little bit.
That's good news!
Rock that slash scar with pride! <_<
Feel better. :hug:

Also, for RPs that I have tracked, I will get to eventually.
But if I need to start something, PM me. Or if you have started something that I haven't responded to, please PM me just in case.
I'm at a loss on what I need to do right now with my head a little hazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back