Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Vine Wand with Chimera Scale Fragment Core
Hi guys,

It’s been quite some time since I was really active on the site, BUT I’m finally trying to actual come back at a more active level. The last year has been really rough for me personally, but I won’t get into that here. I’ll put it below if you’re curious. I know I left several plots and people hanging. If you are one of those people and want to continue a plot, please pm me. Otherwise, I will post a plot development soonish with a couple of characters. I know I have a lot to catch up on with the site.

Kait

In 2014, my dad was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. He was on treatment and doing okay until November of 2021 when he ran out of cancer treatment options. It was one of those things where he would be on one chemo drug and then it would stop being effective, so they would switch him to another. In April of 2022, he went on dialysis and things really started to change. At the end of May, my grandfather was diagnosed with cancer. He and my grandmother moved in with my mom and dad. I tried to help as much as possible but It was overwhelming for my family. Mid July, my grandfather died after several weeks in the hospital. In September, my dad passed away. It was very difficult to lose two Important people to our family two months apart, and three days before my dad died, I also found out I was pregnant. honestly I didn’t have a lot of motivation for anything extra. I am doing better now, and I’m finally ready to attempt a comeback.

I'm so sorry you went through all of that, Kait. I hope you have amazing people around to support you through everything. Glad to see you back around!

Hey Kait, good to see you back! I also just recently lost my father after a long illness and I totally understand how bad that can drag you down and lose the desire to do anything. I hope you can find some fun and freedom in writing and RPing again :hug:

:console:

Welcome back! Do what feels right in your return, if it's to dunk yourself in or slowly ease in. Glad to see you back around.

Kait!!!!

I’m sorry to hear what you’ve been through. I hope you will find some joy in being here. And do whatever feels good for you. Would love to plot with you again :)

I hate that you had to go through all of that at once.
If you need some help with anything, we are here! And glad to see you back!

Glad to see you back Kait! So sorry you had to go through so much at the same time. Hope you’ll be able to find some enjoyment and distraction in rping again. :hug:

I'm sorry you went through all that Kait, it sounds awful. I'm glad to see you back, take your time!

I’m sorry for all that you went through Kait. That’s absolutely sucky and so much to deal with. We’re all so glad to see you back, here whenever you need me :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back