Professor Cyndi Kingsley

Gryffindor HoH | Mother of 3

OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Move over Tri-Weekly Update and welcome to the weekly update! It's been a while since we had one of those! That means it'll be short and sweet since we are trying to get ourselves back on track. Let's get to it!

No classes?!
Wellllll...it is reading week so there's no new lessons but a lot of catching up to do, I'm guessing, for professors and students. Professors, we ask that you use this time to catch up on your grading ahead of exam time. Students, earn those house points! It's still a pretty close race.

Quidditch
A fun game took place between Beauxbatons and Ilvermorny with Ilvermorny taking the win! :o
They'll be taking on one of the Hogwarts teams a little later this year. Check out the game here!

Don't forget to check out the calendar for future game dates.
[/class]

Roleplay Roulette
Anna has cashed in her white elephant prize for roleplay roulette. Sign ups are open RIGHT now! Go go go!

The actual event will begin as the break opens up.

If you still have your white elephant prize, there's only 1 month to redeem. Time is ticking! 🕰️

Keep being supportive!
Life's hard sometimes, amirite? Let's all do our part to keep the site an awesome, supportive place and not be another difficult part of life if we can help it. Play the games, have the chats off topic and on, and keep the roleplays going! ^_^

There weren't any submitted :(
But hopefully roleplay roulette will see some fun ones submitted. :D

- Exams 🏫
- Yule ball (blind dates) 💃 🕺
- the next Hogwarts Monthly 📰
- IC superlatives 🗳

Have a good fortnight. Be safe and well! :)
As always leave any comments or questions. Or in keeping with my point above, how about some words of support to your fellow HNZers!

~Cyndi
(On behalf of the HNZ Site staff)

Thanks for the update Cyndi.
so many things coming up. looking forward to roleplay roulette, ball dates and I just saw IC superlatives. which will be fun too. so many fun RP's to partake in and lurk. I can't wait.

Ahh thank you for the update!!

Ooo so many exciting things that have come up! Excited for the yule ball threads and IC superlatives!! hehe! thanks again for the update!!

:D

Gosh, thank you for so amazing update!! All the upcoming looks really exciting :wub:

Thanks for the update :D

Thanks for the update! Looking forward to Yule Ball and IC superlativess

Users who are viewing this thread

Back